OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 0015

DEVIL HUNTER 1/6 COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE 1 Tris
DMC504

female body
(rubber-coated arms)

head sculpture:
1 DMC5 hair transplant head sculpture
1 DMC4 hair sculpture head sculpture

Accessory features:
1 pair of relaxed hands
1 pair of fist hands to hold the gun 1 pair,
1 pair of sword grippers, 1 pair of light and shadow guns, 1 Spartan sword,
1 set of weapon racks, 1 whole slice of pizza,
1 pizza box, 1 necklace, 1 gauntlet,
1 belt,
1 pair of boots,
1 towel,

Demon Hunter Series 1 dedicated base, 1 base bracket,

clothing features:
1 piece of trousers,
1 piece of top

AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 0125
AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 0226
AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 0325
AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 0425
AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 0523
AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 0623
AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 0723
AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 0822
AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 0922
AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 1097
AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 1193
AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 1293
AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 1392
AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 1485
AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 1584
AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 1673
AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 1710

#devilmaycry #asmustoys

Ovy

Ovy
Looks like it could be from a late 90s/early 2000s TV series involving Vampires and pale beautiful young white Americans, and the main character is also a vampire, but a moral one who likes humans and she hunts the bad vampires and monsters (one per week). For budget reasons it plays in regular suburban neighborhoods and Canadian forests an everyone is wearing a lot of black leather.

But I know it's from a Japanese game inspired by the above.

The blonde sculpted one looks like it could be used for androgynous elf characters.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ovy ... you nailed it Laughing

And the two heads in totally different styles really threw me. The realistic head is fairly unique looking though.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

teamweapon

the pistols and pizza look GREAT! not sure i like the headsculpt at all?

davidd

davidd
I bet they could make a lot of money if they just sold the pizza alone.

Is she sitting in the chair from the "Godfather" set? I think I was looking at that chair on eBay a few days ago.

Ovy's summary is hilariously spot-on. Thanx to Buffy-inspired copycat content, the late-'90s was a Golden Age for fanboys! Razz

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I like it. Both faces are unique enough to be really nice. It’s unfortunate that the stern face has sculpted hair, but it looks easy enough to remove.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 1f10

Valiarde

Valiarde
Someone mentioned to me today, that she wants the rooted scupt for a Valeria kitbash.

I like both heads

Diana

Diana
Stryker2012 wrote:I like it. Both faces are unique enough to be really nice. It’s unfortunate that the stern face has sculpted hair, but it looks easy enough to remove.

Copy that. Smile

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Someone mentioned to me today, that she wants the rooted scupt for a Valeria kitbash.

I like both heads

Man! I’d love to have a proper Valeria figure to go with Arnie/Conan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like both heads. And love the pizza. Someone should totally do a Valeria figure or at least a Valeria head sculpt.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I PO’d this a while ago, and still no sign of her. Really want to make that Valeria figure from that head.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looking forward to what you do with her.

Zes

Zes
So Asmus Toys announced on Facebook that they upgraded the body to a seamless one. It looks miles better, in my opinion. Though I am still looking to replace the body with the Verycool body once that is released. Edit: She also got delayed to Q2 2024.

AsmusToys - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus New Toys: "Devil May Cry 5" - Trish (DMC504) 40050510

I'll be looking to get rid of the sculpted-hair head sculpt on mine (and maybe the rooted one too). I ended up getting a custom head sculpt of Trish. Here's a sneak peek at a build I'll eventually post in my thread in the General subforum.

Spoiler:

Diana

Diana
That's good news!
And all I was interested in was the heads... Laughing
Sadly I fear shipping is prohibitively expensive from the States or I'd make you an offer. -.-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum