OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BBICN Shanghai flagship Taobao store Asmus Toys, Asmus Toys, proudly introduces you from the annual epic action game-Devil May Cry V Virgil 1/6 scale movable collectible doll.
Devil May Cry V’s Virgil will have two versions, one is the general version, with his iconic weapon-the metal Yamato Yamato sword;
It is a newly designed and manufactured Devil May Cry 5th appearance.

In order to complete the collection of Virgil’s weapons, we also designed a deluxe version for players to upgrade options.
All weapons in the game will be presented in a ratio of 1/6, including Phantom Sword and Phantom Blade,
The iconic Beowulf suit has also returned with the design of Devil May Cry Five.
All weapons can be matched and interacted with Virgil puppets.

Since the launch of the Devil May Cry Five Series project in 2018, all the main characters in the game can be transformed into 1/6 scale collectible dolls.
Asma Toys is proud of the results of this effort and thanks all the fans who participated in this development journey.
This does not mean that the Devil May Cry series is about to end. We will carry out more peripheral designs in the follow-up. Stay tuned!

Asma "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry" series: Five generations of Virgil (DMC5 Vergil) Deluxe Edition (BBICN exclusive wholesale)

(Product code: DMC500LUX)
feature of product:

.About 31 cm high, more than 32 movable joint points
. Asmus ADAM+]
.Refer to the super-fine head sculpture made by the game character
.Relax one pair of hands
.A pair of arms holding hands
. A pair of fists
. One left hand holding a sword

Clothing features:
.Manufactured and designed by POP Toys
.A long coat with a dark navy blue print
.A pair of black leather pants
.A specially designed soft plastic Virgil vest
.A pair of bipartite boots to strengthen the ankle joint

Weapon characteristics:
.Metal Yanmo Knife Yamato and a scabbard

Accessories:
.A stand for Asmus toy exclusive dolls

Deluxe Edition limited accessories:
Phantom Blade 1
Phantom Sword (upright) 8
Phantom Sword (Circular) 8
Beowulf Group

Estimated shipping date: Q4 2021
Statement date: September 27, 2021

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition D995b710
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition 8d459110
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition 26cc6a10
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition 3362bb10
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition Af567310
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition 14a3cc10
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition B0275210
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition 04bba710
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition 91ab1b10
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition 48bb4510
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition 9f299910
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition 4dd55c10
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition 09fe5010
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition D29a0a10
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition 53cb2810
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition 05c92c10

Asma "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry" series: Five generations of Virgil (DMC5 Vergil)
(Product code: DMC500)

Asma Toys proudly introduces you to the Virgil 1/6 scale movable collectible doll from the epic action game of the year-Devil May Cry V.
The Virgil of Devil May Cry V will have two versions, one is the general version, with his iconic weapon-the metal Yamato Yamato; it is a newly designed and manufactured Devil May Cry 5 appearance. In order to complete the collection of Virgil weapons, we also designed a deluxe version for players to upgrade options, in which all weapons in the game will be presented in a 1/6 scale, including the Phantom Sword and Phantom Blade, the iconic Beowulf The suit also returned with the design of Devil May Cry Five. All weapons can be matched and interacted with Virgil puppets.
Since the launch of the Devil May Cry Five Series project in 2018, all the main characters in the game can be transformed into 1/6 scale collectible dolls. Asma Toys is proud of the results of this effort and thanks all for participating Many fans of this development journey. This does not mean that the Devil May Cry series is about to end. We will carry out more peripheral designs in the follow-up. Stay tuned!

feature of product :
· Approximately 31 cm high with more than 32 movable joint points
· Asmus ADAM+ bulk body
· Refer to the super-fine head sculpture made by the game character
· Relax one pair of hands
· A pair of arms holding hands
· A pair of fists
. One left hand holding a sword

Clothing features:
· Designed and manufactured by POP Toys
· A long coat with a dark navy blue print
· A pair of black leather pants
· A specially designed soft plastic Virgil vest
· A pair of bipartite boots that strengthen the ankle joint

Weapon characteristics:
· Metal Yan Mo knife Yamato and a scabbard

Accessories:
· A stand for dolls exclusive to Asma toys

Estimated shipping time: Q4 2021

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition 180d2210
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition C2ab6a10
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition Daa96e10
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition A4963310
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition 17859910
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition 503e6d10
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition D4176e10
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition 74adb410
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition D1513710
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition A0e88810
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition C8d2ed10
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition 0aba3f10

#newproduct #AsmusToys #DecilMayCry #Virgil #male #videogame #fantasy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oooooh, he's gorgeous. I always love the headsculpts on these Devil May Cry figures. Wish there were a way to just get the sculpt, but I don't see them being parted out much.

If only the third party companies would make 'generic' male headsculpts like this..... siiiigh.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Agreed. The sculpts would make for great pissed off elf characters, since these tend to be GQ pretty boys. And with a little sculpting material it wouldn’t be too hard to add a little point to the ears, and then shave off the funky hair to add real.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:Agreed. The sculpts would make for great pissed off elf characters, since these tend to be GQ pretty boys. And with a little sculpting material it wouldn’t be too hard to add a little point to the ears, and then shave off the funky hair to add real.

Yeah, exactly, they'd make perfect 'fantasy pretty boy' type character. And adding real hair is precisely what I'd have mind...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was getting those vibes from this head sculpt too. I don't always like the character design from the Devil May Cry series, but this one looks pretty good -- and promising for kitbashing.

csyeung

csyeung
I never got into the series, but this looks pretty cool!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Does anyone know if this figure has been parted-out anywhere?

I realllllly want the headsculpt and jacket from this one, but I also would rather avoid having to purchase the full figure. Asmus figures seem difficult to find parted-out, I have noticed, but thought I'd ask just in case.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have yet to see it parted out even on eBay.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Toys New Products: 1/6 "Devil Hunter/Devil May Cry 5" series-Virgil Standard & Deluxe Edition C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, same. I've looked on MonkeyDepot and Toy Anxiety and not seen either. I even asked one of the few UK sellers who parts out figures if they were going to be doing so with this one and they said no. I'll continue to keep my eye out, but it seems like if it does get parted out, it will be a very rare occurance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum