OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: QORANGE QOTOYS 1/6 Vietnam War 101st Airborne Division in Hamburg Highlands 1969 NO.QOM-1035

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
helmet* 1
johnny hat* 1
short-sleeved T-shirt* 1
tropical combat uniform* 1
tropical combat pants* 1
M69 bulletproof vest* 1
badge * 1
armband * 1
socks * 1
belt * 1
Panama sole jungle boots (early third edition) * 1
M16A1 rifle (birdcage flash hood) * 1
magazine * 10
combat knife * 1
combat scabbard * 1
M67 grenade * 2
M18 smoke bomb (red/yellow/purple) * 3
M14 incendiary bomb * 1
magazine chest rack * 1
M1967 belt * 1
H belt * 1
bomb bag * 2
sliding iron card * 10
compass bag * 1
1 quart kettle * 2
1 Quart kettle set* 2
2 quart kettle set* 1
2 quart kettle set* 1
utility bag* 1
watch* 1
cigarette* 1
military brand* 1
tablespoon* 1
shovel set* 1
Tropical backpack* 1
raincoat* 1
mountain bike* 1
mountain bike cover* 1
MX-991/U flashlight (red/transparent lens)* 1
electrical tape* 5
simulated head carving* 1
body* 1
hand type* 3
feet type * 1

All are made of genuine leather, and two types of military rank armbands will be sent randomly to facilitate team formation.

[code]NEW PRODUCT: QORANGE QOTOYS 1/6 Vietnam War 101st Airborne Division in Hamburg Highlands 1969 NO.QOM-1035 47207210
NEW PRODUCT: QORANGE QOTOYS 1/6 Vietnam War 101st Airborne Division in Hamburg Highlands 1969 NO.QOM-1035 47207110
NEW PRODUCT: QORANGE QOTOYS 1/6 Vietnam War 101st Airborne Division in Hamburg Highlands 1969 NO.QOM-1035 47207610
[/NEW PRODUCT: QORANGE QOTOYS 1/6 Vietnam War 101st Airborne Division in Hamburg Highlands 1969 NO.QOM-1035 47207510
NEW PRODUCT: QORANGE QOTOYS 1/6 Vietnam War 101st Airborne Division in Hamburg Highlands 1969 NO.QOM-1035 47207410
NEW PRODUCT: QORANGE QOTOYS 1/6 Vietnam War 101st Airborne Division in Hamburg Highlands 1969 NO.QOM-1035 47207310
coNEW PRODUCT: QORANGE QOTOYS 1/6 Vietnam War 101st Airborne Division in Hamburg Highlands 1969 NO.QOM-1035 47207810
NEW PRODUCT: QORANGE QOTOYS 1/6 Vietnam War 101st Airborne Division in Hamburg Highlands 1969 NO.QOM-1035 47207710
NEW PRODUCT: QORANGE QOTOYS 1/6 Vietnam War 101st Airborne Division in Hamburg Highlands 1969 NO.QOM-1035 47207611
deNEW PRODUCT: QORANGE QOTOYS 1/6 Vietnam War 101st Airborne Division in Hamburg Highlands 1969 NO.QOM-1035 47208110
NEW PRODUCT: QORANGE QOTOYS 1/6 Vietnam War 101st Airborne Division in Hamburg Highlands 1969 NO.QOM-1035 47208010
NEW PRODUCT: QORANGE QOTOYS 1/6 Vietnam War 101st Airborne Division in Hamburg Highlands 1969 NO.QOM-1035 47207910
]NEW PRODUCT: QORANGE QOTOYS 1/6 Vietnam War 101st Airborne Division in Hamburg Highlands 1969 NO.QOM-1035 47208410
NEW PRODUCT: QORANGE QOTOYS 1/6 Vietnam War 101st Airborne Division in Hamburg Highlands 1969 NO.QOM-1035 47208210

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
For me, it is always great to see more Vietnam uniforms and gear coming out, but I am not too sure. The grenades look too shiny, but can be changed, the M16 plastic looks cheap, like it did on their previous announcement, but a repaint could work, as think it is the paint application over the mold itself. Webbing more accurate for 69 -as pointed out by a member on the last one, plastic clasps denote 67 pattern webbing, which was not correct for the Ia Drang figure as too soon in the war. For Hamburger Hill more common, as was the tropical ruck over the P68 lightweight ruck. Jungle boots look really nice. As does the flak vest.

Headsculpt obviously Ezra. Might stretch to a full figure buy but definitely will be looking for loose parts, like webbing, rucks, boots, flak vests

Chip

I like the sculpt has a lot character . The clips on the pouches are too modern to fit in with the NAM figures I already have which is quite frustrating for me . Most the other kit looks very good , and as Lurpdog 101 ses , once parted out the loose bits will sell quite quickly I imagine . Any idea on release dates and prices ?

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
The pouches are M1967 M16 ammo pouches that where given out with the M1967 Modernized Load Bearing Equipment, they had those plastic clips.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Chip wrote:I like the sculpt has a lot character . The clips on the pouches are too modern to fit in with the NAM figures I already have which is quite frustrating for me . Most the other kit looks very good , and as Lurpdog 101 ses , once parted out the loose bits will sell quite quickly I imagine . Any idea on release dates and prices ?

Ah yeah, you do early war don't you. Most of mine are around 67-69, so could get away with some, but would prefer 56 webbing. Monkey Depot have it up for $219 at the moment on pre-order and $194 at OSK

teamweapon

URGGHHH! why would anyone choose to use that weirdo for a figure?????
maybe as the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't know enough about the accuracy or not of the set for Vietnam war equipment, but I would have thought it pretty good. The headsculpt's likeness is good, which is a problem for me. I'm usually pretty good at distinguishing between characters and actors, but what I've read about this actor kills it for me.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Yeah, it beggars belief to me that Johnny Depp had career ruined, yet this guy still headlining films after actually the things he has been charged with

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
lurpdog101 wrote:Yeah, it beggars belief to me that Johnny Depp had career ruined, yet this guy still headlining films after actually the things he has been charged with

Agreed! To be honest I find both of them a little weird, but there is weird and weird... Smile I don't really want to delve further into this.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
GubernatorFan wrote:
lurpdog101 wrote:Yeah, it beggars belief to me that Johnny Depp had career ruined, yet this guy still headlining films after actually the things he has been charged with

Agreed! To be honest I find both of them a little weird, but there is weird and weird... Smile I don't really want to delve further into this.

hha yeah, keep that discussion for other social media haha. I think I will be getting loose parts from this though

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
lurpdog101 wrote:hha yeah, keep that discussion for other social media haha. I think I will be getting loose parts from this though

Totally. Most of what I've been purchasing over the last few years has been parted-out stuff. And for collectors of military figures, it makes even more sense for custom figures for army-building.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
GubernatorFan wrote:
lurpdog101 wrote:hha yeah, keep that discussion for other social media haha. I think I will be getting loose parts from this though

Totally. Most of what I've been purchasing over the last few years has been parted-out stuff. And for collectors of military figures, it makes even more sense for custom figures for army-building.

Most definately. Same here. Complete figures are getting crazy in price and then still usually have to get more bits to make them correct. Only boxed ones I have bought have been ACE Nam ones where I find them. I do have 2 each of the upcoming DAM SAS on pre-order and need to figure out where I am going to get that money from haha. But I sold a lot of stuff recently, which has paid for a commission of a 3D printed Gulf War 1 SAS landrover Smile

But even with these Dam figures, I will need to do a lot of changing around, especially for Sean Bean one, as his bergen and vest have too modern dpm and dpm bergens were not really used back then, it was the OD one....but can change those.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
lurpdog101 wrote:Most definately. Same here. Complete figures are getting crazy in price and then still usually have to get more bits to make them correct. Only boxed ones I have bought have been ACE Nam ones where I find them. I do have 2 each of the upcoming DAM SAS on pre-order and need to figure out where I am going to get that money from haha. But I sold a lot of stuff recently, which has paid for a commission of a 3D printed Gulf War 1 SAS landrover Smile

But even with these Dam figures, I will need to do a lot of changing around, especially for Sean Bean one, as his bergen and vest have too modern dpm and dpm bergens were not really used back then, it was the OD one....but can change those.

I admire your level of expertise in such things... but then again, it can be a burden when it comes to enjoying products. With the medieval and ancient figures that I myself am more likely to collect myself (though no longer at present prices), it was usually a much easier job to modify -- mostly leaving off some unhistorical extra items like the ubiquitous vambraces.

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Nice pieces of kit, which will surely be welcomed. It's interesting to me that they give the rifle a functioning bolt...but the dust cover doesn't open.

Hope the cuts of the fatigues are good, and not those short jacket types that ACE had kicking around.

Cool to see the canvas machete cover, not sure if that had been done before in 1:6 or not.

csyeung

csyeung
whoa the flash ran back in time to the vietnam war!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum