OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Action Figure Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure
Product Number (Deluxe Edition OT021 \ Regular Edition OT020)
Product Scale: 1/6
Height: About 12 inches

Deluxe Edition:
- 3 Different expressions: Complete head sculpt, not a replacement face; the whip can be fixed with metal wires, allowing you to pose in different poses
- 1 Body with tattoo patterns and

Clothing:
- 5 pairs of interchangeable special hands
- 1 collar
- 1 piece of black technology Cloth top
- 1 black technical cloth right arm guard
- 1 long striped left arm guard
- 3 left arm straps
- 1 striped pants
- 1 belt
- 1 pair of Chinese shoes

Accessories:
- 3 blue crystals
- 1 1 grenade with movable shape
- 1 small monkey with movable head and arms
- 1 pistol
- 1 Gatling Tug

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Normal version:
- 1 head sculpt, whip Inserted metal wires can be fixed, allowing you to pose in different poses
- 1 body with tattoo pattern

Clothing:
- 5 pairs of interchangeable special hands
- 1 collar
- 1 black technical cloth top
- 1 black technical cloth right Arm guards
- 1 long striped left arm guard
- 3 left arm straps
- 1 striped pants
- 1 belt
- 1 pair of Chinese shoes

Accessories:
- 3 blue crystals
- 1 grenade with movable shape
- 1 little monkey , head and arms movable
- 1 pistol

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) 6bc5aa10
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) 53f45610
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) 867bfe10
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) 867da910
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) 1804ed10
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) 44928b10
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) 81576910
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) A9eb1410
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) B94d6510
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) Bcdd7e10
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) D18a3d10
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) Ddbb3810
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) E8ac0d10
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) E8ac0d11
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) E8ac0d12

#newproduct #Onetoys #BoomGirl #female #videogame-based #stylized

blackpool

blackpool
the Arcane fans are gonna be happy!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It looks pretty great for what it is... although all these exposed joints just beg for a seamless body.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I’m not familiar with the game, but I really like this. Three different heads! I kind of wish there was a fourth — a more neutral one, but whatever. She’s adorable!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:I’m not familiar with the game, but I really like this. Three different heads! I kind of wish there was a fourth — a more neutral one, but whatever. She’s adorable!

I agree on principle -- it's great they provided multiple heads for multiple expressions, but a neutral head would have been advisable. Perhaps this being (obviously) stylized obviates this to some degree, as realism is out the door.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Here’s a fun music video from around 2013 of the character (apparently the video game company was so impressed they asked the same folks to produce an animated series).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) 1f10

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Wait, they made movable braids? This is so sick. Hope it works well. It's the first time I'm not bothered by the joints appearing. Leaving Jinx in a neutral pose is almost a sacrilege, so a jointed body helps in this aspect. I wished she had Fishbones, the shark bazooka.
Damn, I'm so tempted on getting this figure.

I always loved the eccentric characters in LoL, and back when I played it, the ones I had the most fun playing were Jinx, Twitch and the best of all for me, my champ, my main: Ziggs. Man, I loved playing Ziggs. Wish they did a 1/6th figure of him too, this would be a blast. Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) 1f638  Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) 1f4a3   Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) 1f4a5

csyeung

csyeung
Looks awesome! I like it!

This version is based off the Netflix adaptation of the character (Arcane) so the costuming is a bit different.

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) Jinx-l10

And here's a sketch i did last year!

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) Jinx_410

Am i gonna get this? You betcha!

Did you mean this video Mark? The one i see is an hour long audio file in your post.

brassco

brassco

You are very talented, csyeung!

Seamless body is always my ideal, but i liked the tattoos on this one, so it's a difficult decision.

But if they throw in different costumes, i'm sold!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully done, Craig! And nice detective work. I was wondering about that "video" myself. Smile

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Yeah. That was the video. Weird it shows up as the video on my iPad. But glad you were able to upload it for everyone.

Nice sketch, by the way.

csyeung

csyeung
Thanks everyone!

yea i think seamless arms would be cool too, but then again, the tatoo decals wouldn't really stick or last long on the silicone or rubber material.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Already PO'd

3Afr

3Afr
Also ordered for me, I don't know these game characters, but I like his look, the tattoos and the color of the clothes, it's very pleasant to look at.... come on people from Onetoys, suggest us also a version of these bombs/missiles (from the Youtube clip) in 1/6 scale. It would make a nice original accessory... (at one time ThreeA offered a bomb-sized container, and they are really great) Cool Cool Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) Tklub-10
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) Ronin_10

Diana

Diana
I would be more tempted if there was also a determined/angry expression, instead of one sad and two happy ones.

@Craig: beautiful sketch!! I love you

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
It would be cool if they also made the "fishbone" cannon.

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) Fishbo10
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 BOOM GIRL Action Figure (Normal & Deluxe Editions) Fishbo11

csyeung

csyeung
There was a mention that they may make the fishbone cannon but it'd be sold separately if they do.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I'd be fine with that. it's a neat accessory if they do it that way.

EDIT: POd with Kit. She's just too cute for words, and I like the semi-steampunk/sci-fi aesthetic.

Ghost808

Ghost808
If it were a bit cheaper I'd get it and swap out the body for a custom painted TBL, but i cant justify $200 for an outfit and some HS's. I'm just not keen on the visible seams.

They did an awesome job on the figure, besides the body, though. Nailed the look of the character!

Ghost808

Ghost808
Just found this at a reasonable price on Toyswonderland.com. never heard of them. Anyone have any dealings with them?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ghost808 wrote:Just found this at a reasonable price on Toyswonderland.com. never heard of them. Anyone have any dealings with them?
I think it is the go-to shop for Justin from all those YouTube reviews.

csyeung

csyeung
Ghost808 wrote:Just found this at a reasonable price on Toyswonderland.com. never heard of them. Anyone have any dealings with them?

No! Just no! Go with others besides them or comic sanctorum (same company). Lots of bad experiences reported and it's better going with someone else than taking the chance.

PS (There's been so many issues that even Justin has had to distance himself from them recently)

Ghost808

Ghost808
csyeung wrote:

No! Just no! Go with others besides them or comic sanctorum (same company). Lots of bad experiences reported and it's better going with someone else than taking the chance.

PS (There's been so many issues that even Justin has had to distance himself from them recently)

Thanks for the warning. I figured the price and shipping seemed a bit too good. I'll avoid.

Not such a wonderland afterall! Lol

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Ghost808 wrote:
csyeung wrote:

Thanks for the warning. I figured the price and shipping seemed a bit too good. I'll avoid.

Not such a wonderland afterall! Lol

Yeah. I removed them from the Online Retailer list here due to all the problems that have arisen since Covid.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1860-on-line-retailers-list

So, folks, I ask that you please take a look at the retailer list, and then send me a PM with a link to a reliable business that has been consistently good to you (not just someone you've dealt with one time and had success). Thanks in advance.

blackpool

blackpool

I received a figure from them not so long ago, they are not perfect but they are legit and in the business for years... Gotta admit the communication was complicated last time, the delivery as well, but I had the same problems with kghobby earlier (on such a scale I stopped ordering from their store two years ago)

Toyswonderland has a great catalog, with reasonable prices, sometimes very good offers too. I guess you'll get varying opinions on them, it really depends on personal experiences.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum