OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Features:
Lighting Helmet *1
Head sculpt *1
Full armor*1
Figure body*1
Hands*4
Wing backpack*1
Frozen gun*1

NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12390710
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12391710
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12392910
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12394310
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12395810
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12400410
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12402310
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12404210
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12405010
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12405810
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12411810
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12412510
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12413010
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12415010
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12420410
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12421810
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12422410
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12423110
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12424010
NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  12390410

#newproduct #DragonToys #Dr.Zero #male #movie-based #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I wasn't crazy about the character, but I think they did a good job with the rendition.

itt

itt
Wish I could find a reliable store that still had this up for PO. Monsters in Motion has it, but I’ve been let down by them before after months of waiting (and them having my money in advance).

csyeung

csyeung
itt wrote:Wish I could find a reliable store that still had this up for PO. Monsters in Motion has it, but I’ve been let down by them before after months of waiting (and them having my money in advance).

giantoy still has it, you may need to login to your account to see it. Search for dragon.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
itt wrote:Wish I could find a reliable store that still had this up for PO. Monsters in Motion has it, but I’ve been let down by them before after months of waiting (and them having my money in advance).

That’s interesting. I’ve never paid for anything up front with MIM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  1f10

itt

itt
That’s strange Stryker. I always get charged in advance. Last time they had my money for almost a year for a Vincent Price, then cancelled and refunded because the manufacturer cancelled the reissue (did Executive Replicas go out of business?)

Another time I was pre-charged for some really rare Gomez & Morticia Addams Megos from some super-obscure company that only MIM seemed to deal with, but when it came time for delivery, everybody else got theirs but I was sorry-outta-luck.

Sometimes it’s taken them so long to refund (years) that I can’t even remember what it was I pre-ordered. And they’re not very informative either. Just “your item (—whatever that was) didn’t come in, so we are refunding”.

I dunno, maybe it’s because I’m outside the US of A that they pre-charge me? Anyway, some not so great experiences with them, so they’re kind of a last resort with me.

……….

Thanks for the info cs. I thought if Giantoy was requiring a log-in that was only for people to check on their pre-orders but other POs were already closed. I’ll check it again.

davidd

davidd
itt wrote:

Thanks for the info cs. I thought if Giantoy was requiring a log-in that was only for people to check on their pre-orders but other POs were already closed. I’ll check it again.

I wasn't aware that Giantoy offered different search results when logged in, either! I'll need to log in more often.

The Doctor Zero fig shows up for me when I am logged in. I don't know if this link will work if you are not logged in:

https://giantoy.com/products/dp002

I could not find it when I was not logged in.

EDIT: the link does not work when not logged in. But the figure is still available for pre-order. As csyeung suggested, log in and search for dragon.

I wonder what other hidden treasures lurk on the Giantoy site?

csyeung

csyeung
davidd wrote:
itt wrote:

I wasn't aware that Giantoy offered different search results when logged in, either! I'll need to log in more often.

The Doctor Zero fig shows up for me when I am logged in. I don't know if this link will work if you are not logged in:

https://giantoy.com/products/dp002

I could not find it when I was not logged in.

EDIT: the link does not work when not logged in. But the figure is still available for pre-order. As csyeung suggested, log in and search for dragon.

I wonder what other hidden treasures lurk on the Giantoy site?

This is the same for OSK for more "popular" figures.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Once you log in on either OSK a or GT, there’s only one search — but it does give you the ability to see the hidden POs that have unlicensed product that may draw the attention of aggressive IP holders, like Disney.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  1f10

Chip

He looks good , not a buy for me , but he looks good . Very Happy

I had to log in to view your link Dave .

itt

itt
it does give you the ability to see the hidden POs that have unlicensed product that may draw the attention of aggressive IP holders, like Disney.

Aha! Now I understand why they do this.

Anyway, thanks guys. Thanks to you, now I have both versions of Ahnuld's frosty cheesefest safely POd.  NEW PRODUCT: Dragon Toys DP002 1/6 Scale Dr. Zero  1f600

BTW, did ya notice on Giantoy they call this fig "Mr. Frozen" not "Dr. Zero", another reason I was having problems finding him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum