OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
“It’s a hell of a thing, killin’ a man. You take away all he’s got, and all he’s ever gonna have.”

Sideshow presents the William Munny Sixth Scale Figure, a highly anticipated addition to the Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection. This officially licensed figure has been meticulously designed in celebration of the actor’s extensive career in film and is personally approved by Eastwood himself.

Inspired by Eastwood’s critically acclaimed, multi-award winning film Unforgiven, the William Munny Sixth Scale Figure captures the aging outlaw’s rugged appearance as he returns for one last bounty hunting job. The figure features a carefully crafted and unique portrait that reflects Eastwood’s aged appearance, complete with injuries, facial hair, and a steely-eyed gaze beneath the brim of his non-removable hat. William Munny wears a highly accurate, custom-tailored fabric costume extensively based on the screen-used costume, which our artists had access to during the creation process. The figure is dressed in weathered black pants, a red collared shirt, a black neckerchief, a faux-leather belt, and a duster jacket with two colored buttons as seen in the film. Munny can be displayed with or without the jacket, and the gun holster around his waist can be removed as well.

Pose William Munny in dramatic and dynamic action stances to recreate your favorite Clint Eastwood movie moments on your shelf. The William Munny Sixth Scale Figure is fully articulated to allow for numerous display options using his accompanying hand and weapon accessories. This wizened killer comes with two revolvers, a double barrel shotgun, a rifle, a whiskey bottle, and a whiskey glass. He also includes 10 hands in total for interacting with his accessories and recreating iconic moments from the highly celebrated cinematic outing. A pair of sculpted boots with spurs completes the figure’s detailed look, giving fans and cinephiles a head-to-toe authentic and accurate Clint Eastwood collectible for their collection.

Developed and produced in direct collaboration with Clint Eastwood to ensure faithfulness and accuracy, fans won’t want to miss an opportunity to bring home other figures in the Legacy Collection, including Harry Callahan, The Man with No Name, the Outlaw Josey Wales, and The Preacher. Get a closer look at how the collection came to life with an Inside Look at Sideshow's Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection.

Out of Missouri and into your collection — bring home the William Munny Sixth Scale Figure from Sideshow’s Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection today.

Purchase Limits
Limit of 6 per person.
Materials
Mixed Media
View in AR
View in your room
Product Size
Height: 12.5" (32 cm) *

* Size and weight are approx. values
Learn more

SKU
UPC

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 0135
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 0235
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 0334
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 0434
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 0532
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 0632
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 0732
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 0831
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 0930
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 10120
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 11114
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 12114
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 13114
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 14103
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 15101
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 1688
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 1779

#Sideshow #ClintEastwood #Western #male

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I really like the bottle and glass and the hands that are specifically meant to hold those!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Same problem for me as all of these, the non-removable hat is a total non-starter. Except for the hat, there's a decent chance that I'd have all of these, Man with No Name, Josey Wales and this one, maybe the Preacher. So I hate it that looking on, I would otherwise like a lot about this figure -- other things that Sideshow has much improved its game on, except those darn hats. With the high price that these command I think consumers would have accepted the slight price increase, if necessary, to include an alternate bare head - though I would still have preferred a separate hat that he could carry or put on a table. The common solution is best where you have a single face but swappable "bare hair" or a hairpiece for a hat. Sideshow fully know this, but four times over, can't be bothered. Someone please tell Clint.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oof, didn't realise the hat was non-removeable, that sucks.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
skywalkersaga wrote:Oof, didn't realise the hat was non-removeable, that sucks.

It's funny and it's sad actually, how Sideshow conspicuously sneak that admission into the description so off-handedly (because they anticipate disappointment and they don't want to have entirely not disclosed it, while they hope we won't notice)  Shocked

OSFModerator1 wrote:The figure features a carefully crafted and unique portrait that reflects Eastwood’s aged appearance, complete with injuries, facial hair, and a steely-eyed gaze beneath the brim of his non-removable hat. William Munny wears a highly accurate, custom-tailored fabric costume extensively based on the screen-used costume, which our artists had access to during the creation process...  

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Admittedly I don't always read the descriptions on these announcements. Razz

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I’ll probably PO, because it’s another cowboy, but honestly, I must be one of the few people who found this movie pretty boring (at least until the last 10 minutes or so). Outlaw Josey Wales was hands down his best Western, and this one doesn’t even come close.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 1f10

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Yikes. Just saw the price for this. I’m out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow: "Unforgiven" - William [played by Clint Eastwood] (100478) 1f10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The Outlaw Josey Wales is one of my fave movies ever, it's pretty hard to beat that one!

And I guess the 'bright side' is ....one less pre-order to worry about. ;p

Diana

Diana
Aww, what a shame. It looks so darn good!! The tailoring!! But I understand the beef with the hat and the price of course.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like it, but I agree the non-removable hat is a non-starter. I think it might be attractive for Clint Eastwood collectors who want one of each of his major roles (who would get six of the same, except maybe to resell?), but I'm not really one of them. For me, a proper Clint head would be a priority, and otherwise I might be more interested in them making his costarts from some these films rather than more and more iterations of his characters. Heck, I'd be more interested in a decent Scott Eastwood figure, to go with his old man. Smile

ukshaun

ukshaun
Fine figure.. the Clint likeness in the portrait is a little off. I prefer the Dirty Harry figure, which i believe there is now two versions available with different outfits.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum