OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana

Diana
Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG101 Elf female head sculpture with movable eyes Bella (AB) two hairstyles

Suitable for TBL 1/6 whitening plastic encapsulated female body and joint body
Product number NO:

FG101 A
FG101 B

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  0055
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  01140
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  02142
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  03139
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  04136
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  05135
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  06132
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  07130
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  08129
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  09127
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  10127
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  11120
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  12103
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  1393
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  1479
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  1572
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  1664
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  1755
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  1848
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  1945
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  2050
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  2150

#female #headsculpt #elf #FireGirl #movableeyes

Zes

Zes
These look great, but I'm not a fan of that open-mouthed expression.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ugh, generic face and a style of ears I don't like. I feel like the 'LotR' type of understated, subtle Elf ears are no longer 'fashionable' and in place are anime-esque Elf ears. It's so annoying to my own personal sense of aesthetics. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think these are better than some earlier alternatives along these lines. That said, I agree with Sky's observation and preference for more realistic, more classical, and more subtle elf looks.

Diana

Diana
I think these are super adorable. Thanks to my D&D past I associate these ears with wood elves. High elves would have long but tight ears and the classic subtle LotR-ears would be typical for a half-elf.

Don't care to have a wood elf though.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I fully admit I am extremely particular about Elf ears. I only really like the LotR movie style, the rest are all too out there for me. ;p

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I don’t mind more exaggerated elf ears, but I’m not a fan of these droopy, lost-lamb styles.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Elf Female Head Sculpture - Bella [movable eyes, A/B hairstyle] (#FG101)  1f10

Valiarde

Valiarde
I like the face

And it is interesting how elf ears make heads look cute. Even when you see cosplay, give a girl elf ears and it gets a bit of additional cuteness. Razz

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I think the 'other' type of elf ears just seem too anime or video game-inspired for my eyes. but to each their own. ;p

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
These look like like faun ears to me, pedantically speaking..... nothing wrong with a fine faun, but I agree that an elf should have proper elf ears!

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Oooh I really like these! They’re definitely more high fantasy/D&D than LOTR but I quite like the expression and general ethereal vibe. I’d like to see the ears clearly though as they’re mostly obscured by hair. 😂

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
NEWSFLASH:

According to GianToy, these have been cancelled by the manufacturer due to insufficient pre-orders - which is both surprising and disappointing.

They appear to still be going ahead with this one that was announced around the same time, however. https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t7497-new-product-fire-girl-toys-western-girl-aisha-movable-eyes-abc-three-hairstyles-fg100?highlight=fire+girl

Valiarde

Valiarde
GeeWillikers wrote:NEWSFLASH:

According to GianToy, these have been cancelled by the manufacturer due to insufficient pre-orders - which is both surprising and disappointing.

That is surprising indeed, given how many boring heads we got and nearly no one got cancelled afaik
I didn't order one of these, but they look not too bad for certain builds.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I had version A on order and I have to admit I liked everything about them but the ears (I probably would have 'removed' them by fair means or foul Smile )

Elves are not my thing.

Talon65

The head sculpt was good but I don't like elves with the droopy ears. If it has interchangeable ears she might have sold better.

Zes

Zes
Honestly, this news doesn't really surprise me. It was a "mid" head sculpt.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I was the same as Talon — I don’t mind Elves, but I’m picky about ear style, and these droopy ones just aren’t my thing.

Denise276

GeeWillikers wrote:NEWSFLASH:

They appear to still be going ahead with this one that was announced around the same time, however. https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t7497-new-product-fire-girl-toys-western-girl-aisha-movable-eyes-abc-three-hairstyles-fg100?highlight=fire+girl

Can i ask where you got the information from? Because my order is still up for this head at GianToy i have not heard anything about it.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Denise276 wrote:Can i ask where you got the information from?

GianToy emailed me with the news and the refunded PO was back in my bank account a day later.

If you still haven't heard anything yourself yet, it might be wise to email them about it.

I still think it's a bizarre decision, especially considering that enough people presumably wanted those nightmarishly freaky 'Ada' and 'Yoki' sculpts from this manufacturer for those to get released  Neutral

Denise276

GeeWillikers wrote:
Denise276 wrote:Can i ask where you got the information from?

GianToy emailed me with the news and the refunded PO was back in my bank account a day later.

If you still haven't heard anything yourself yet, it might be wise to email them about it.

I still think it's a bizarre decision, especially considering that enough people presumably wanted those nightmarishly freaky 'Ada' and 'Yoki' sculpts from this manufacturer for those to get released  Neutral

Just got my mail today about it. I really liked this head because it had the weird ears, sad to see them canceling it.

The Ada and Yoki sculpts look to weird for me, like something is really off about them? I do have the vampire head on pre order.

Diana

Diana
That's a shame and does surprise me, cause for what they are they look pretty! 
I also just realised they reminded me of that Deedlit character of Record of Lodoss War. Guess there aren't many fans of that in the hobby. I never watched it, but went through some kind of art phase where I liked the look. ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum