OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toy Panic reliability

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Toy Panic reliability Empty Toy Panic reliability Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:33 am

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Sorry if this has been asked before, by myself or others, but the search function hates me (Google too).

How reliable is Toy Panic in general and in regard to pre-orders?

Of the SE Asian stores, I almost never see them mentioned (at least where I browse on here). It’s either Giantoy/OSKit/KGHobby. So I’m not sure what to think.

Thanks in advance for the insight!

2Toy Panic reliability Empty Re: Toy Panic reliability Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:31 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I’ve only used them once, as I had the same fear, but I received my PO no problem. Their website is a bit wonky to deal with, and it took me awhile to figure it out, but alls well that ends well. They also tend to carry stuff that doesn’t seem to find its way anywhere else.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Toy Panic reliability 1f10

3Toy Panic reliability Empty Re: Toy Panic reliability Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:37 pm

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Stryker2012 wrote:I’ve only used them once, as I had the same fear, but I received my PO no problem. Their website is a bit wonky to deal with, and it took me awhile to figure it out, but alls well that ends well. They also tend to carry stuff that doesn’t seem to find its way anywhere else.

That’s good to hear. That last point of yours is why I asked because after a good hour of digging I found what I was looking for there. How long ago did you order from them, if you remember?

4Toy Panic reliability Empty Re: Toy Panic reliability Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:45 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
It wasn’t that long ago (received my order just a couple months ago — The Variant, aka X-Men’s Rogue).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Toy Panic reliability 1f10

5Toy Panic reliability Empty Re: Toy Panic reliability Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:31 pm

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Stryker2012 wrote:It wasn’t that long ago (received my order just a couple months ago — The Variant, aka X-Men’s Rogue).

OK, cool. I think I’ll give them a shot then. Probably shouldn’t attempt on my phone though lol. Thank ya, Mark!

6Toy Panic reliability Empty Re: Toy Panic reliability Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:24 am

teamweapon

i only ordered once, it was a for a cheap item, not one sixth. and the shipping seemed ludicrous to me, when i queried this, they told me they do a flat rate for up to 2kg. so bare this in mind. aside from that they seemed quite reliable and comms were really quick for such a low priced item.
although they did suggest i spent more money with them to make the P&P better value Smile

7Toy Panic reliability Empty Re: Toy Panic reliability Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:11 am

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
teamweapon wrote:i only ordered once, it was a for a cheap item, not one sixth. and the shipping seemed ludicrous to me, when i queried this, they told me they do a flat rate for up to 2kg. so bare this in mind. aside from that they seemed quite reliable and comms were really quick for such a low priced item.
although they did suggest i spent more money with them to make the P&P better value Smile

Noted! Shipping has been horrible all around, so I’m not shocked. It’s gonna be a near $100 order, so it’s hopefully not that bad.

8Toy Panic reliability Empty Re: Toy Panic reliability Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:23 pm

madnug

madnug
MeMyself&I wrote:Sorry if this has been asked before, by myself or others, but the search function hates me (Google too).

How reliable is Toy Panic in general and in regard to pre-orders?

Of the SE Asian stores, I almost never see them mentioned (at least where I browse on here). It’s either Giantoy/OSKit/KGHobby. So I’m not sure what to think.

Thanks in advance for the insight!

Hi, just sharing my views, if you are referring to Toy Panic Store which has the purple theme on its store, its actually located in SE Asia Malaysia to be exact.

Its dependable, ive PO'ed many already, some Cancelled PO by distributor or out of stock are refunded fully.

Prices are id say normal for PO, Expect delays in shipping too, usually they dont get the first batch of PO.

but do look out for mark down in stock items its a good deal sometimes. Just the store website is kinda hard to search, better to browse each pages.

I think its best to PO items from your local store where the region/country/continent u live in, unless the item you are looking for is not available by your local stores or there's better deal

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum