OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Constable Odo 1/6 scale action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
"JUST BECAUSE WE DON'T UNDERSTAND A LIFE FORM DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE CAN DESTROY IT."

The mysterious Odo was a shapeshifter who had been recruited by the Cardassians as the only law officer on the space station Terek Nor, which later became Deep Space 9. Odo remained the Constable when the Federation took over and worked closely with Commander Sisko and Bajoran Major Kira to keep things running smoothly on the station. Later it was revealed that Odo was one of the all-powerful Founders who ruled the Gamma Quadrant with an iron fist. His conflict between his ties to his friends on Deep Space 9 and his need to know where he came from was one of the more compelling plotlines of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

Odo is now the latest in EXO-6’s DS9 collection and is outfitted in his later seasons’ Bajoran security uniform. As a shapeshifter Odo must return to liquid form once a day and the bucket he used also comes with the figure. A half transformed Odo in his liquid state also accompanies the figure as well as a PADD, tricorder and multiple hands.

This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 11.5 inches tall, no detail was spared in reproducing his outfit and accessories as authentically as possible. The original portrait of Rene Auberjonois as Odo is expertly sculpted with an accurate likeness to the actor in full make-up.

The EXO-6 Constable Odo 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
Realistic Portrait: The portrait sculpt of Rene Auberjonois as Odo is beautifully sculpted based on the make-up from the series. It is specially hand-painted.
Bajoran Security uniform: The collared outfit matches Odo’s look from Season 3 through 7. A Bajoran communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic. A removable belt is included.
Boots: His boots are sculpted to match the style of the original footwear.
TR-590 Tricorder X: This standard Starfleet tricorder which is held closed and open by a magnet.
PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used onboard Deep Space 9
Special Accessories:
Bajoran bucket: The pail used by Odo to rest in his liquid form.
Shape-shifting Odo: A gold, translucent, half-transformed Odo.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect representation of your favorite Founder and a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.

EXO-6's commitment to the variety and number of characters in Star Trek is unparalleled. Never before and never again will fans be able to own such high-end collectible figures covering such a wide expanse of the Star Trek universe. Act now to ensure you have the ultimate Star Trek collectibles before they disappear, never to return.

Height:

11.5 in

30 cm

Materials:

ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics.

Prototype shown, actual product may vary.

TM & © 2023 CBS Studios Inc. Star Trek and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.

©EXO-6 All Rights Reserved.

StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Constable Odo 1/6 scale action figure 1_webp19
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Constable Odo 1/6 scale action figure 2_webp18
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Constable Odo 1/6 scale action figure 3_webp20
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Constable Odo 1/6 scale action figure 4_webp18
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Constable Odo 1/6 scale action figure 5_webp18
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Constable Odo 1/6 scale action figure 6_webp18
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Constable Odo 1/6 scale action figure 7_webp19

#newproduct #Exo-6 #StarTrek #DeepSpaceNine #ConstableOdo #male #TV #Sci-Fi

Diana

Diana
I know he's not supposed to be completely convincing, but the hair doesn't convince me. It looks a little too plasticy. Odo was cool though. Still haven't watched the end of that series...

itt

itt
You should definitely watch it to the end Diana. The last couple of seasons of DS9 with the Dominion War were great! Some of my favourite Trek of all time. It’s the first season or two of DS9 that I found hard to get through…

Happy for those who wanted Odo. Me, I’m waiting for Gul Dukat from this show. Also would love a Grand Negus.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I have only vague memories of this show but he does look familiar and pretty faithful to the original. Nice to see EXO-6 continue with its commitment to covering so much of the Star Trek franchise.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
It's a very good likeness but there is something slightly off about the hair. I don't think it's quite 'flat' enough. It's very close, though.

Me, I will not rest until there is a Garak figure.

(maybe they'll do Gul Dukat first, but Garak's time will surely come if the folks at Exo don't want to suffer any 'unexplained diplomatic incidents'  Wink )

A Grand Nagus would also be cool (who doesn't love Wallace Shawn?) but let's not forget Kai Winn.

They haven't done Chief O'Brien yet though, have they? Surprising.

Diana

Diana
GeeWillikers wrote:They haven't done Chief O'Brien yet though, have they? Surprising.
I actually seem to vaguely remember a release of him. Or was it of him in a different role? Not sure though...

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
They’ve teased O’Brien, but he hasn’t gone up yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Constable Odo 1/6 scale action figure 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ooh, I'd love an O'Brian. Or at least the head.

itt

itt
Yeah I would love a Garak too. Andrew Robinson was great in that role. You know I watched that show for years and never knew who it was under that make-up. Then one day I saw a documentary on it and I was like “OMG, it’s the Dirty Harry psycho dude!”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum