OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Seven of Nine (shipping in 4th Quarter)

"I am no longer Borg, but the prospect of becoming human is... unsettling. I don't know where I belong."

She belongs in your collection of museum grade collectible Star Trek figures!
EXO-6’s next release from Star Trek: Voyager is former Borg drone Seven of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01; a human previously known as Annika Hansen until she was assimilated by the Borg Collective at the age of 6.

Seven of Nine became a foil for Captain Janeway, providing an alien perspective on the human condition, much like Spock or Data in previous Star Trek incarnations. Just like those characters Seven became hugely popular, no doubt due in some part to the casting of Jeri Ryan as the naïve but alluring cyborg.

Seven went from trying to assimilate the crew to becoming a member of the crew and was instrumental in helping find a way back to Earth.

This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 11.5 inches tall, every element, from her purple cat suit and matching holsters for phaser and tricorder to the Borg implants, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Jeri Ryan has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.

Seven of Nine is the first use of the originally designed EXO-6 female body, specifically created for this character. This perfectly proportioned articulated body has been 3 years in the making. Going forward EXO-6 will be using a variation of this design for future female characters where appropriate.

THE EXO-6 SEVEN OF NINE 1:6 SCALE ARTICULATED FIGURE INCLUDES:
Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.

Realistic Portrait: Seven’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Jeri Ryan. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.

Purple jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this outfit matches the pattern, and color of the original, recreated in 1:6 scale. A purple belt is included so she can wear the holsters for the tricorder and phaser. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed. Built-in boots replicate the ones used in the original costume.

Hands: A total of ten interchangeable hands are included so she can be displayed holding the tricorder, the Type II phaser and Compression Phaser rifle.

Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.

Autograph card: An informational LCARS card that can used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.

EQUIPMENT
Seven is outfitted with everything needed for a trip across the Delta Quadrant. She comes equipped with:

Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a holster that magnetically attaches to the belt.
TR-590 Tricorder X: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
Phaser rifle: Compression Phaser rifle used by the Voyager crew.
PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used on board Voyager.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect companion to our Captain Janeway and EMH figure and a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.

Height: 11 in, (29 cm)
Materials: ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics.
Prototype shown, actual product may vary.

NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure Scree833
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure Scree834
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure Scree833
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure Scree328
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure Scree835
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure Scree836
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure Scree838
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure Scree839
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure Scree837
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure Scree841
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure Scree840
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure Scree329
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure Scree330
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure Scree331
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure Scree842
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure Scree332
NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure Scree843

#newproduct #EXO-6 #StarTrek #Voyager #SevenofNine #female #TV #Sci-Fi

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Very nice…..something a little off for me, can’t pinpoint it exactly, but it does look superb of one of my teen crushes haha

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, I think it's the lips mostly. I realize Jeri has some full Angelina-Jolie-type lips, but the face just below the nose and down looks a bit off. Overall, a really nice release, and I didn't hesitate to get my PO in.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks very good, although for someone as casually acquainted with Star Trek as me, still not a character I'd be drawn to pick up.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I think Seven of Nine is being pretty generous.

peanutsinspace

peanutsinspace
Alright, I'm going to have to rant lol

For starters, the weird duck lips are definitely what's making the face look off (it's a little too narrow as well though), the hair is waaay too high and the wrong color to boot. Seven's hair (once she went blonde) was like midtone blonde, not the blonde/gold of the figure. Finally, I'm assuming there's a rubber overlay to the body because in the second picture you can definitely see the outline of the overlay and it gives the figure an unflattering aesthetic, like she's wearing diapers or something.

A positive is that it looks like the color of the catsuit is correct, so there's that!

DJ

DJ
peanutsinspace wrote:Alright, I'm going to have to rant lol

For starters, the weird duck lips are definitely what's making the face look off (it's a little too narrow as well though), the hair is waaay too high and the wrong color to boot. Seven's hair (once she went blonde) was like midtone blonde, not the blonde/gold of the figure. Finally, I'm assuming there's a rubber overlay to the body because in the second picture you can definitely see the outline of the overlay and it gives the figure an unflattering aesthetic, like she's wearing diapers or something.

A positive is that it looks like the color of the catsuit is correct, so there's that!

I agree. I was really hoping to pick this up when it was first teased, but it is an easy pass now. If the cost was about $179 I would have considered it, but as it is the only reason I could come up with to buy it is for scalping it later at an increased price. Not really what I want to do. The other positive is the phasers and stuff look nice, but not enough to drop that kind of money on. I will stick with my original plan, collecting the original series only, which does not include mirror items like they offer now. Another positive is this will save me lots of money.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Agreed that the pout and hair isn’t right, which is a real shame as the rest of it is pretty good. Ironically this catsuit looks far more comfortable than the real one Jeri Ryan had to wear - the boning was so stiff she couldn’t bend or sit down comfortably and the infamous silver suit was so tight that she actually passed out on several occasions to the point they had medical staff on set with supplemental oxygen if required! Utterly ridiculous, and all because they wanted her to look a certain way. 😒

Ovy

Ovy
I think the designers of the very progressive and intelligent Star Trek show had to design the costume this way entirely because of the plot, involving science stuff?

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Ovy wrote:I think the designers of the very progressive and intelligent Star Trek show had to design the costume this way entirely because of the plot, involving science stuff?

Supposedly the ‘segmented’ parts were her Borg implanted ribs, and the whole suit had to be skintight to help her body heal, which just… NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure 1f610 NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure 1f602

Ovy

Ovy
Lynkhart wrote:
Ovy wrote:I think the designers of the very progressive and intelligent Star Trek show had to design the costume this way entirely because of the plot, involving science stuff?

Supposedly the ‘segmented’ parts were her Borg implanted ribs, and the whole suit had to be skintight to help her body heal, which just…  NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure 1f610  NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure 1f602
Ah that explains it, after researching and writing, they had no other choice than designing the suit this way.

Reminds me of those acronyms were they think of the acronym first and then have to shoehorn in fitting words for the inital letters. NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure 1f602

And I guess the high heels are some kind of very important antennae to amplify the warpspace energyflux from the ship's hull for better healing. NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure 1f605

DJ

DJ
Ovy wrote:
Lynkhart wrote:

Supposedly the ‘segmented’ parts were her Borg implanted ribs, and the whole suit had to be skintight to help her body heal, which just…  NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure 1f610  NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure 1f602
Ah that explains it, after researching and writing, they had no other choice than designing the suit this way.

Reminds me of those acronyms were they think of the acronym first and then have to shoehorn in fitting words for the inital letters. NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure 1f602

And I guess the high heels are some kind of very important antennae to amplify the warpspace energyflux from the ship's hull for better healing. NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure 1f605

Yeah, that's the ticket!

When she first came on the show changed to a human it was told that her look was the Holo Doc's doing. he stated the suit was like a skin until her own skin regenerated. In reality her look was to boost the ratings and bring in viewers which is why during the show's filming Mulgrew hated her so much along with a few other cast members. She did save the show, the stories around her were some of the best. Which is worse, the fact that Berman and the producers came up with a Borg babe to boost ratings or the fact that it worked? confused

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
What’s worst is just Rick Berman in general tbh. He shot down so many things which would have been incredibly progressive and pushed some horrifically sexist and bigoted narratives instead, as well as harassing some of the cast. There’s a reason there’s a tag group on Facebook called ‘(censored) you rick berman’ 😂

That said, I loved Seven and how unapologetically abrupt she was. 😆

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, despite the obvious “sex appeal” factor of Seven, she was one of the best written characters on that show. Her relationships between the Doctor and Janeway, her struggle with her own humanity, etc., became the focal point of the majority of the series for the rest of its run. And it worked. Being Borg didn’t hurt, either; outside of Q, the Borg were what finally turned me around on Next Generation (the first couple seasons of that show were boring as hell).

NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure C8485110

DJ

DJ
Stryker2011 wrote:Yeah, despite the obvious “sex appeal” factor of Seven, she was one of the best written characters on that show. Her relationships between the Doctor and Janeway, her struggle with her own humanity, etc., became the focal point of the majority of the series for the rest of its run. And it worked. Being Borg didn’t hurt, either; outside of Q, the Borg were what finally turned me around on Next Generation (the first couple seasons of that show were boring as hell).

Very true. I think they went a little overboard with Seven's first transformation, the heels were even higher at first. They could have put a jacket of some kind over her outer "skin". I would have thought Janeway would have objected since her walking around like that would destroy crew concentration. In the end her "straight man" character added a lot of humor to the show as well. One of the funniest episodes was when the Holo Doc hid his program inside her when Seven and Harry were captured by some aliens.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I do t think the outfit or the underlying body is too far off the mark. This was posted over at the Freaks by Ras-Al-Ghul:

NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure Ec673e10

shazzdan

shazzdan
She wore several different costumes in Voyager. The above photos look pretty close to this one.

NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Voyger: 1/6 scale Seven of Nine Action Figure VoyagerRyan7

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum