OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VERYCOOL: sweet female head carving VCL-1015

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
VERYCOOL: 1/6 sweet female head carving VCL-1015

is suitable for VERYCOOL new product No. 1 No. 2 1/6 silicone female body A (pink and white skin color).

Product name: 1/6 sweet female head sculpture
Product ratio: 1/6
No.: VCL-1015
Product list:
- Hair transplant, whitening skin tone, sweet female head sculpture

NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: sweet female head carving VCL-1015 0151
NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: sweet female head carving VCL-1015 0251NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: sweet female head carving VCL-1015 0350
NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: sweet female head carving VCL-1015 0450

Diana

Diana
I was wondering what heads they used in their body product release!

This is gorgeous, but the other one impressed me even more, so I hope we'll see that one released, too. Can't imagine why not. That would would be suntan I imagine.

gooboo

Looks a little high.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Diana wrote:I was wondering what heads they used in their body product release!

This is gorgeous, but the other one impressed me even more, so I hope we'll see that one released, too. Can't imagine why not. That would would be suntan I imagine.

I agree. The other one looked a bit like the Cara Delavigne sculpt but with brown hair. If they release that one, I’d get it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT:  VERYCOOL: sweet female head carving VCL-1015 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, this looks very attractive and I'd love to pick it up. Also, given that it looks slightly small on the tallish body, there is a good chance it would look well on some of the existing smaller TBLeague/Phicen bodies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum