OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Tanzenwolfe

davidd wrote:Ah, keeping it cozy in the castle keep... and getting a head start on the New Year celebrations!

They look ready to crack open those Christmas crackers! What trinkets or treasures will they hold?

All manner of fun things to look at in this detailed scene!

Thank you for joining in the festivities and opening the portcullis to holiday visitors.

GubernatorFan wrote:I love the castle diorama and the participants. Over time, I'm sure you'll be able to put together a more lavish menu.

BAMComix wrote:that's awesome!

Thanks for the encouragement, hmm a portcullis would be a good addition to keep the riff raff out! Yes I will have to get to more menu items, it’s a never-ending list of wished-for extras for these projects….

ukshaun

Ha-ha good fun!
Judging by the size of those beer's, they could located in Germany ;D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Theboo-bomb

Nice shots, very fun. I don't have much of a pub, and the only bar in the area got closed down and no one knows why yet so.... lets have a back alley get-together since I doubt anyone would  bother these folks ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! - Page 4 1f60b .
ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! - Page 4 21lEjMI

davidd

However you celebrate the holidays is fine... as long as we're all invited! Razz

Looks like a fun-loving crew!

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Tanzenwolfe wrote:
Thanks for the encouragement, hmm a portcullis would be a good addition to keep the riff raff out!  Yes I will have to get to more menu items, it’s a never-ending list of wished-for extras for these projects….

The castle does indeed look wonderful! I particularly like the wolf as it reminds me of how my dogs have always acted when people are over.

BAMComix

BAMComix
More excellent pics! keep them coming guys!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I’ve missed a couple new photos. Nice work all around by everyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

ACTION FIGURE DIORAMA HOLIDAY PUB CRAWL 2023 - EVERYBODY IS INVITED! - Page 4 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum