OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help finding body measurements?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help finding body measurements? Empty Help finding body measurements? Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:58 pm

JosephineSixx

I found a website months ago that had measurements of TBLeague female bodies but I can't find it now. Does anyone have a source for measurements? I'm also looking for measurements of male bodies. I can't seem to find anything.

2Help finding body measurements? Empty Re: Help finding body measurements? Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:16 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Hi, and welcome!

The most detailed measurements compilation I've seen is posted by MeMyself&I in TBLeague body catalog thread.

UPD: GianToy has measurements on its comparison page too
https://giantoy.com/blogs/guides/tbleague-phicen-standard-female-figures-comparison-with-photo-body-shape

3Help finding body measurements? Empty Re: Help finding body measurements? Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:51 pm

JosephineSixx

Thank you so much! Now I just need to find more male measurements. I'm hoping specifically to find measurements for M32, but I'd really like all of them to complete my spreadsheet. I have it to automatically convert to what the real life measurement is. Helps a lot when downsizing clothing patterns and making adjustments.

4Help finding body measurements? Empty Re: Help finding body measurements? Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:04 am

Diana

Diana
JosephineSixx wrote:Thank you so much! Now I just need to find more male measurements. I'm hoping specifically to find measurements for M32, but I'd really like all of them to complete my spreadsheet. I have it to automatically convert to what the real life measurement is. Helps a lot when downsizing clothing patterns and making adjustments.

Hah! That sounds like something I would do, if I knew how to sew. Very Happy 

Welcome to the board! I hope we'll see some of your creations some time.  I love you

5Help finding body measurements? Empty Re: Help finding body measurements? Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:58 am

JosephineSixx

Diana wrote:

Hah! That sounds like something I would do, if I knew how to sew. Very Happy 

Welcome to the board! I hope we'll see some of your creations some time.  I love you

Thanks! I'm also building a house... Kind of. I'm building it in layers. Like first floor, what I'm working on now, is living room and kitchen, maybe a hall/stairs. Second floor will have a bedroom, bathroom and another room in haven't decided what yet. Maybe an office, library or something. It's slow going so far, building the shell and laying floorboards.

6Help finding body measurements? Empty Re: Help finding body measurements? Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:08 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
JosephineSixx wrote:Thank you so much! Now I just need to find more male measurements. I'm hoping specifically to find measurements for M32, but I'd really like all of them to complete my spreadsheet. I have it to automatically convert to what the real life measurement is. Helps a lot when downsizing clothing patterns and making adjustments.
I'm sure we can take some measurements for you, but if you want anything approximating objective measurement, you should probably share a diagram indicating exactly how each needed measurement is defined.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum