OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Longshan Heavy Industry LS2023-TF 1/6 Fantasy Goddess Tifa

Product No. LS2023-TF

Product Details:
Adjustable Eye Head x 1
Tbl- S36 encapsulated plastid x1
Sports Tank Top x1
Strap x2
Belt x1
Short skirt x1
Sleeve x2
Arm guard x1
Fighting Guard x1
Wrist x1
Hand x6
Pants x1
Stretch Leg Socks x 2
Fighting Boots x 1

**The final product may differ slightly from the prototype image.
**All information is subject to change without prior notice.

finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 0185
finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 0286
finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 0384
finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 0484
finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 0581
finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 0681
finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 0780
finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 0879
finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 0976
finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 10172
finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 11164
finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 12161
finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 13155
finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 14141
finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 15136
finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 16120
finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 17108
finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 1895
finalfantasy - NEW PRODUCT: Yongsan Heavy Industries - Fantasy Goddess Tifa #LS2023-TF 1985

#Yongshan #Longshan #Tifa #female #fighter #FinalFantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm sure Tifa fans are excited at yet another rendition, although for me this is getting so repetitive, I'm as excited about it as I am about tofu. Smile I do wonder how people feel about the sculpted hair. Perhaps it is in some ways more faithful to the source; on the other hand, it's bound to get in the way in certain poses.

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:I'm sure Tifa fans are excited at yet another rendition, although for me this is getting so repetitive, I'm as excited about it as I am about tofu. Smile I do wonder how people feel about the sculpted hair. Perhaps it is in some ways more faithful to the source; on the other hand, it's bound to get in the way in certain poses.

Well summarised. I think the outfit looks excellent, and the movable eyes are of course awesome! And I do like the sculpted hair in this instance.
Luckily I'm happy with my 1/12 Tifa.

(Cheaky that they used the same title that Super Duck used.)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I'm sure Tifa fans are excited at yet another rendition, although for me this is getting so repetitive, I'm as excited about it as I am about tofu. Smile I do wonder how people feel about the sculpted hair. Perhaps it is in some ways more faithful to the source; on the other hand, it's bound to get in the way in certain poses.

Well summarised. I think the outfit looks excellent, and the movable eyes are of course awesome! And I do like the sculpted hair in this instance.
Luckily I'm happy with my 1/12 Tifa.

(Cheaky that they used the same title that Super Duck used.)
Interesting, I assumed the title was based on her game/show character, but you're right, it is the same. While I don't own any Tifa sets, I do have a couple of the heads.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum