OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - European and American male head sculpt #PT-SP75

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
PRESENT TOYS New Product: 1:6 Scale Collectible Action Figure Series " Male Head Sculpture "
PRESENT TOYS is excited to announce the launch of a new product in our 1:6 scale collectible action figure series – Male Head Sculpture.
Product Specifications:
Product Name: Male Head Sculpture
Model: PT-SP75
Scale: 1/6
Included Accessories:
Realistic Head Sculpture *1
Shipping Date: 1st Quarter of 2024 (subject to actual shipping schedule of the manufacturer.)

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - European and American male head sculpt #PT-SP75 0186
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - European and American male head sculpt #PT-SP75 0287
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - European and American male head sculpt #PT-SP75 0385
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - European and American male head sculpt #PT-SP75 0485
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - European and American male head sculpt #PT-SP75 0582
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - European and American male head sculpt #PT-SP75 0682

#PresentToys #male #headsculpt

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While it seems ever so slightly cartoonish to me from some angles, I love it. And it fills a niche, where the existing character product did not feature an unmasked head.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Yeah. Looks pretty good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - European and American male head sculpt #PT-SP75 1f10

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
what head? I can't see him...lol. I do agree it is cartoonish, but also I can tell right away that it's Cena.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cobratrooper11 wrote:what head? I can't see him...lol. I do agree it is cartoonish, but also I can tell right away that it's Cena.
Good one. If I get this, I'll put together a comparison post, but I wonder whether you will be able to see any of them! Wink

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The only issue is that the eyes might be a tad too close together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - European and American male head sculpt #PT-SP75 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum