OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Princess

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Princess Empty The Princess Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:35 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hello friends,
Here's another idea from me. I really LOVE my 1:12 stromtrooper. So I needed someone to pose with him.. When I saw this figure, I had the idea to hide the unsightly joints with white elastic fabric. All without any sewing experience. The fabric is simply glued to her pastik robe.

The Princess 00247

The Princess 00246
The Princess 00925
The Princess 00530
The Princess 00728

The Princess 00138

The Princess 00334

2The Princess Empty Re: The Princess Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:36 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Wow.
Where did you get the cloth robe from?
Is this the SH Figuarts A New Hope Leia?

I have her, as well as one of Black Series versions with cloth robe:

The Princess Cnr_0010
Yours looks like a combination of both, the definitive ANH Leia at this scale.

3The Princess Empty Re: The Princess Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:18 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks Vision. You can use an old white shirt for this. This is elastic enough that the arms can still be moved afterwards. To stick it on I used wood glue which can only be applied very thinly. I cut off the plastic skirt with a scalpel and glued the fabric to the plastic belt. If you do it, hold the figure clean after it.
I put her in a drawer with my craft supplies and needed to clean her dress. Very Happy

The Princess 1f604
The Princess 00531
The Princess 00139

4The Princess Empty Re: The Princess Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:26 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent and inventive modification, Ephiane, works great. But poor stormtrooper getting blasted. That's how you get a first glimpse at the questionable propaganda that is our beloved Star Wars franchise. Leia kills Stormtrooper, whereas Stromtroopers merely stun and arrest Leia. And that same disconnect runs through the entire story, and beyond. But, anyway, very nicely done, as always!

5The Princess Empty Re: The Princess Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:15 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s impressive. Love the photoshoot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Princess 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum