OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A simple room - how to.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A simple room - how to.  Empty A simple room - how to. Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:25 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
A simple room - how to.  53397505953_e74f26d235_c

2A simple room - how to.  Empty Re: A simple room - how to. Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:24 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice tutorial, thanks Dal.

3A simple room - how to.  Empty Re: A simple room - how to. Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:54 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Very nice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

A simple room - how to.  1f10

4A simple room - how to.  Empty Re: A simple room - how to. Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:17 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice tutorial, thanks Dal.

Stryker2012 wrote:Very nice.

Thank you guys! I hope others find it useful Very Happy

5A simple room - how to.  Empty Re: A simple room - how to. Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:08 pm

Diana

Diana
Nice! Simple and very effective! I'd love to make one myself now, only I have exactly zero figures that wouldn't look completely misplaced in a setting like that. Laughing 

I'm currently figuring out a few new environments for my new cabinet: forest for the shamans, rocky terrain for the spartans and something spacey for the jedi. Will see. I love this hobby for the inspiration and creative outlet it offers. I love you

6A simple room - how to.  Empty Re: A simple room - how to. Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:39 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Diana wrote:Nice! Simple and very effective! I'd love to make one myself now, only I have exactly zero figures that wouldn't look completely misplaced in a setting like that. Laughing 

I'm currently figuring out a few new environments for my new cabinet: forest for the shamans, rocky terrain for the spartans and something spacey for the jedi. Will see. I love this hobby for the inspiration and creative outlet it offers. I love you

Thanks Diana, in theory the method remains the same, just construct your walls, then decorate as needed, rock or stonework for the spartans, space ship corridors or desert wall terrain, there is no end of things you can work into this simple set desgn Very Happy

7A simple room - how to.  Empty Re: A simple room - how to. Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:56 am

NavySubGuy

NavySubGuy
Simple but very effective, nice!
New to this hobby.
What is the best location to find furniture like your couch, TV for example.
Many thanks.

8A simple room - how to.  Empty Re: A simple room - how to. Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:36 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
NavySubGuy wrote:Simple but very effective, nice!
New to this hobby.
Many thanks.

Welcome aboard. Not sure where Dal gets his stuff, but eBay (of course), Etsy (fantastic site for a lot of 1/6 stuff), and Monkey Depot parts out sets all the time (they don’t always have specific furniture).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

A simple room - how to.  1f10

9A simple room - how to.  Empty Re: A simple room - how to. Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:17 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2012 wrote:
NavySubGuy wrote:Simple but very effective, nice!
New to this hobby.
Many thanks.

Welcome aboard. Not sure where Dal gets his stuff, but eBay (of course), Etsy (fantastic site for a lot of 1/6 stuff), and Monkey Depot parts out sets all the time (they don’t always have specific furniture).

Thank you. I'm pleased that you found my guide useful Very Happy . AS for finding stuff, as Mark said, ebay and etsy are great places. Also don't be afraid to buy Barbie or classic Sindy (can't think now how she was branded across the pond?) and repaint them to suit your needs Very Happy . Check charity and the thrift stores for 1/6 scale items. I must admit, I do make a lot of furniture too. My sofa's are made from off cuts of wood, then recovered using a staple gun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum