OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™: NIGHT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Loyal to Grand Admiral Thrawn and inhumanly persistent, the Night Troopers were once stormtroopers now animated by sinister majik of the Great Mothers to become a macabre fighting force.

Following the reveal of the Captain Enoch figure, Hot Toys is excited to present the 1/6th scale Night Trooper collectible figure in distinctive armor to expand on your Ahsoka collection!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is meticulously crafted based on the thrilling Night Trooper featuring meticulously crafted and faithful recreation of Night Trooper helmet and armors with laser-engraved crackle-effect and metallic gold paint application, along with the delicate hand-wrapped ribbons to add an extra layer of authenticity and visual interest. The skillfully applied weathering effects further enhance the realism of the figure, giving it a worn and battle-hardened look. It also includes blasters and a figure base for posing options.

Build up your Star Wars: Ahsoka collection with the new 1/6th scale Night Trooper Collectible Figure today!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS121
PRODUCT NAMENIGHT TROOPER™
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESSPECIALLY APPLIED WHITE COLORED ARMOR WITH LASER-ENGRAVED CRACKLE-EFFECT PAINTED IN METALLIC GOLD
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q4, 2024 – Q1, 2025
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Night Trooper Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Night Trooper in the live action-series Star Wars: Ahsoka
- Specially applied white colored armor with laser-engraved crackle-effect painted in metallic gold
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
- One (1) open left hand

Costume:
- One (1) finely crafted Night Trooper armor with laser engraved crackle-effect
- One (1) black colored and multi textured fabric under-suit
- One (1) white colored belt
- One (1) pair of white boots with crackle-effect

Weapons:
- Two (2) blaster rifles

Accessory:
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2024 – Q1, 2025

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™: NIGHT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1300
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™: NIGHT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2176
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™: NIGHT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3133
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™: NIGHT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4127
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™: NIGHT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5119
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™: NIGHT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6116
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™: NIGHT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7112
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™: NIGHT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8112
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™: NIGHT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9109
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™: NIGHT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10186
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™: NIGHT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11178
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™: NIGHT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12174
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™: NIGHT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13167
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™: NIGHT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14153
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™: NIGHT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15148
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™: NIGHT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16132

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #Ahsoka #NightTrooper #Sci-Fi #Disney+

Diana

Diana
A bad guy I care even less about, but congrats to all the army builders and storm trooper collectors!

These guys were just too on the nose for me again. Yes, Kintsugi has been everywhere these past few years, which breaks the fourth wall for me (in an undesirable way).

davidd

davidd
Diana wrote:Kintsugi has been everywhere these past few years, which breaks the fourth wall for me....

Ah, right, that's the word for the "repaired broken pottery effect," kintsugi. You are right, that look has apparently been "on trend" for quite some time now. My first thought on seeing the images was, "oh, that's what Danny Choo did with the Smart Dolls a couple of years ago." I agree, the effect is "fourth wall breaking" because it is such an obvious attempt to capitalize on a current popular trend.

Visisonor

Visisonor
davidd wrote:that's the word for the "repaired broken pottery effect," kintsugi
Huh. TIL.

Diana wrote:Kintsugi has been everywhere these past few years
Apparently I've been living in a cave Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is not often I'd say this, but there's a stormtrooper I won't buy. I know enough to identify the source of these guys, Thrawn's army in Ahsoka. And, as if it were not already obvious, I've seen enough reviews bewildered as to how/why they ended up looking this way. Thanks for the reference to Kintsugi, Diana, and you might have hit the nail on the head when it comes to the idea behind these guys. That said, yes, the type is rendered into sixth scale beautifully. I can almost bet we're going to see the same treatment meted out to Death Troopers soon, at least if these sell reasonably well. After all, despite the additions to the design (mostly paint, but maybe some altered molds), they can recycle a lot here.

Diana

Diana
They were actually

Minor Ahsoka spoiler:

! Which made me roll my eyes even more. 

Still enjoyed the show very much and looking forward to getting Ahsoka. Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:They were actually

Minor Ahsoka spoiler:

! Which made me roll my eyes even more. 

Still enjoyed the show very much and looking forward to getting Ahsoka. Very Happy
LOL Yes, I saw a reference to that, but wasn't that just in a particular scene? I mean, his whole army, before getting slaughtered, already looked like that, with gold face as a commander. And, yes, my reaction was the same as yours.
By the way, I know the criticisms for the writing and directing ring true to me (again, very limited watching experience but I would like to think I could discern the quality of review criticisms), but Ahsoka looked great, and I can completely understand your excitement about getting a great Hot Toys rendition.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
This whole concept is beyond stupid. Zombie Troopers?! Really!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™: NIGHT TROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:LOL Yes, I saw a reference to that, but wasn't that just in a particular scene? I mean, his whole army, before getting slaughtered, already looked like that, with gold face as a commander. [...]

Stryker2012 wrote:This whole concept is beyond stupid. Zombie Troopers?! Really!

LOL, indeed, yes. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum