OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Brand: KID KING
Product Name: BELLA
Item No.: KKP004A, KKP004B, KKP004C, KKP004D
Scale: 1/6
Skin Tone:White
Product features: The eye lashes are made by hand-planting ( Including sleeping cabin packaging display box)

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 01121
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 02120
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 03116
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 04117
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 05114
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 06114
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 07112
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 08110
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 09106
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 10206
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 11198
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 12194
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 13187
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 14171
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 15165
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 16148
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 17133
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 18117

#KidKing #headsculpt #female #girl

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I like the color and style of the hair in version C, but I do not, in anyway, like the head sculpt itself. I’m sure it has its place, and it reminds me of those dolls with big heads and bigger eyes (can’t think of the name).

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Real eyelashes I guess is the next step in the process, but I agree… not a fan of these head sculpts at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - BELLA-eyelash transplant head sculpt (#KKP004, ABCD) 1f10

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Stryker2012 wrote:Real eyelashes I guess is the next step in the process, but I agree… not a fan of these head sculpts at all.

I think they have it…real eyelashes that is. Kind of impressive honestly.

Diana

Diana
I can't stand the sculpt. Laughing

But I suppose it's pretty much a classic doll look, so there will be lovers of that out there.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Like you guys, I really don't like the sculpt. The eyelashes are ok, impressive but not 100% sure they are necessary. 
I think they might have looked great with a nicer sculpt. I remember from my childhood my mom had a little non-articulated figure of a Scottish Guard with the bearskin hat and all, and it would open and close its eyes (like some dolls do) depending on whether you held it vertically or horizontally. Well, that figure, which I'm pretty sure was smaller than sixth scale or certainly no bigger, had real eyelashes too, if I recall. So it should have been a foregone conclusion that this is doable, I'm surprised it's taken so long to see it in our hobby.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum