OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Brand: KID KING
Product Name: CARLIN
Item No.: KKP005A, KKP005B, KKP005C, KKP005D
Scale: 1/6
Skin Tone: White
Including sleeping cabin packaging display box

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 01136
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 02135
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 03131
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 04132
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 05129
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 06128
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 07123
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 08120
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 09116
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 10218
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 11208
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 12204
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 13196
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 14179
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 15172
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 16155
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 17139

#KidKing #headsculpt #female #girl #movableeyes

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Hmm. Not feeling these.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 1f10

Diana

Diana
I really like what they are doing here! Not the usual boring stuff. Give the lips a normal paint job and I'm sure this could be used for very interesting characters. 
A: pop singer, somehow reminds me of Lorde.
B: Zombie apocalypse survivor
C: Bond girl
D: sci fi setting. This is the most versatile for me. Botanist? Techie? 

I wish I could see these in hand before ordering. I'd go for D. I really like the "Botanist on Mars" idea...

Valiarde

Valiarde
Diana wrote:I really like what they are doing here! Not the usual boring stuff. Give the lips a normal paint job and I'm sure this could be used for very interesting characters. 

I wish I could see these in hand before ordering. I'd go for D. I really like the "Botanist on Mars" idea...

I like how you are thinking here.
I think those heads are pretty cool and unusual. I get a certain doll feeling though (definately have seen similar "depressed" looks on some of the 1/3 dolls or art dolls)

A for me personally if I need to decide.

Diana

Diana
Valiarde wrote:
Diana wrote:I really like what they are doing here! Not the usual boring stuff. Give the lips a normal paint job and I'm sure this could be used for very interesting characters. 

I like how you are thinking here.
I think those heads are pretty cool and unusual. I get a certain doll feeling though (definately have seen similar "depressed" looks on some of the 1/3 dolls or art dolls)

A for me personally if I need to decide.

Interesting! I don't see depression but aloofness, rebellious streak and basically a brat. Either low income or neglected rich girl.
I agree with the doll look. Seems to be what the company is going for.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmmm... well, they certainly are different and have a certain style to them; if the final product matches the apparent quality of the prototypes, they would be well done indeed. That said, they don't work for me in terms of overall realism, and while I agree they express a number of possible emotions (from depression to aloofness and being a brat), none of those are attractive qualities to have full time, thereby severely limiting their usefulness. Sure, they can move their eyes, but the overly specific facial expression stays basically the same.
Of course, I started out with completely different expectations, reading the name Carlin -- I expected to see the great late comedian George Carlin.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Definitely has the look of the high-end BJD's about them. They're pretty, but not my style. Nice to see more pale and moveable eye options though.

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote:reading the name Carlin -- I expected to see the great late comedian George Carlin.

lol!  That's what I was hoping to see: either in "Rufus" mode from Bill & Ted or maybe a younger "hippie dippy weatherman."

These heads come with "sleeping cabins" or display boxes so you can line up disembodied heads of young girls on your window sill or mantelpiece or desktop at work? Yeah, nothing creepy about that, no sir, not at all. Suspect

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
davidd wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:reading the name Carlin -- I expected to see the great late comedian George Carlin.

lol!  That's what I was hoping to see: either in "Rufus" mode from Bill & Ted or maybe a younger "hippie dippy weatherman."
LOL. Or his role as a cardinal in Dogma.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Or, just as one of the best standup comics of all time…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: KID KING - CARLIN - movable eye head sculpt (#KKP005, ABCD) 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum