OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Brand: ToysNest
Series: City of Shadows Series
Product Material: Resin

Product: Hell Wall F
Product Features: 180mm x 180mm x 395mm
Retail price is 239 yuan

Product: Hell Wall G
Product Features: 180mm x 180mm x 335mm
Retail price 219 yuan

Product: Dark window A
Product Features: 180mm x180mm x395mm
Retail price 229 yuan

Product: Dark window B
Product Features: 180mm x180mm x335mm
Retail price is 209 yuan

Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 0025
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 01142
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 02141
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 03137
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 04138
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 05135
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 06134
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 07129
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 08126
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 09121
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 10223
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 11215
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 12209
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 13201
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 14183
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 15176
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 16159
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 17142
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 18124
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 19111
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 2099
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 2194
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 2277
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 2366
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 2461
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 2556
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 2646
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 2743
Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 2839

#ToysNest #CityOfShadows #diorama

ukshaun

ukshaun
That looks useful.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the Dark Window sets the most, and I finally saw the difference between them: A is bigger, B is smaller. Looks like a fine Gothic window sans stained glass. Scale-wise, unfortunately, even the larger size makes relatively little sense for sixth-scale, although it might work if interpreted as a folly or a motif inspired by the real thing. It is better for twelfth-scale and best for eighteenth-scale.
The price, if that's all one pays, is not that much. For example, 229 Yuan is 32 USD right now.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Pretty cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Diorama - NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest - City of Shadows Series - Hell Wall/Dark Window [4 styles] 1f10

Spartan06

Spartan06
GubernatorFan wrote:I like the Dark Window sets the most, and I finally saw the difference between them: A is bigger, B is smaller. Looks like a fine Gothic window sans stained glass. Scale-wise, unfortunately, even the larger size makes relatively little sense for sixth-scale, although it might work if interpreted as a folly or a motif inspired by the real thing. It is better for twelfth-scale and best for eighteenth-scale.
The price, if that's all one pays, is not that much. For example, 229 Yuan is 32 USD right now.

I agree. I had high hopes until I saw the comparison with the figures and did the math. I like it a lot, but don't see much use for it in one-sixth scale. It would make a good pattern to scale up, but I've got too many pics of 1/12 scale items I want to recreate in 1/6.

It would be really impressive in a one-eighteenth diorama.

Diana

Diana
I really like these. I love the size of the taller window. I would use it as a backdrop for a 1/6 figure, much like those backgrounds they are releasing for the POPTOYS Olympians.

I like the smaller window for 1/12 a lot.

But I don't actually have any figures that would suit this setting. Laughing
If they pop up at KG or Giantoy and they are indeed this cheap then I might still be tempted to get them anyway.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:I really like these. I love the size of the taller window. I would use it as a backdrop for a 1/6 figure, much like those backgrounds they are releasing for the POPTOYS Olympians.

I like the smaller window for 1/12 a lot.

But I don't actually have any figures that would suit this setting. Laughing
If they pop up at KG or Giantoy and they are indeed this cheap then I might still be tempted to get them anyway.
They didn't have them listed when I checked, but I wonder if shipping (even "free" shipping) would make a difference to the price if and when they list it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum