OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ThreeZero Gojo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ThreeZero Gojo Empty ThreeZero Gojo Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:20 pm

MijaLee78

how do I fit my threezero Gojo figure head on my 1/6 Seamless Male Muscular Soft Action Figure Body for Hot Toys Phicen TBLeague body

2ThreeZero Gojo Empty Re: ThreeZero Gojo Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:47 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
MijaLee78 wrote:how do I fit my threezero Gojo figure head on my 1/6 Seamless Male Muscular Soft Action Figure Body for Hot Toys Phicen TBLeague body

I had to look it up, and found a nice review video by the Review Spot, who used to post on here.

It looks to me as if in theory the head should be able to be placed on the neck peg. If the opening on the inside of the head is too tight, heat it up with a hair dryer first and then try again while it is warm and pliable. If the opening is too wide, line it with some material (thin foamie, cloth, electrical tape -- but don't let the glue touch the surface of the seamless body) until you have achieved a reasonably good fit.

Note that TBLeague/Phicen male bodies are likely too dark for this head head sculpt. Other than recoloring them (for example with oil pastels), you could look at Jiaou male bodies which come in more colors, including a couple of fairly pale ones.

Hot Toys bodies are unlikely to help you here but, again, physically, the head should be able to attach.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum