OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GOOD Toys GD001 1/12 Scale The Chosen One

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Visisonor

Visisonor
NEW PRODUCT: GOOD Toys GD001 1/12 Scale The Chosen One 2000x_66

ETA: Q2 2025
Price: $85 USD

Package content:
  • Head Sculpt x1
  • Clothes x1
  • Belt x1
  • Boots x2
  • Cloak x1
  • Robotic arm x1
  • Hands x8
  • Lightsaber Hilt x2
  • Light saber special effects parts x4
  • Stand x1

NEW PRODUCT: GOOD Toys GD001 1/12 Scale The Chosen One 2000x_67
NEW PRODUCT: GOOD Toys GD001 1/12 Scale The Chosen One 2000x_68
NEW PRODUCT: GOOD Toys GD001 1/12 Scale The Chosen One 2000x_69
NEW PRODUCT: GOOD Toys GD001 1/12 Scale The Chosen One 2000x_70
NEW PRODUCT: GOOD Toys GD001 1/12 Scale The Chosen One 2000x_71
NEW PRODUCT: GOOD Toys GD001 1/12 Scale The Chosen One 2000x_72
NEW PRODUCT: GOOD Toys GD001 1/12 Scale The Chosen One 2000x_74
NEW PRODUCT: GOOD Toys GD001 1/12 Scale The Chosen One 2000x_73
NEW PRODUCT: GOOD Toys GD001 1/12 Scale The Chosen One 2000x_76
NEW PRODUCT: GOOD Toys GD001 1/12 Scale The Chosen One 2000x_77
NEW PRODUCT: GOOD Toys GD001 1/12 Scale The Chosen One 2000x_75

I am a slow learner.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks excellent, especially at this scale.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh I like this as a customisation base! Been waiting for a soft-goods 1/12 version that includes his mechanical hand!

ETA: Where does one pre-order this?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
This looks so good! I would probably me tempted to use the tunic as a template to make a new one with thinner fabric though. This fabric looks too thick for me. 

In any case, great set! I haven't seen it at Giantoy, KG or OSK, but I'll keep an eye out.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I do agree the tunic is too thick, but if I got it , it would mostly be for the headsculpt and other accessories. Making a new tunic is no big deal in comparison to trying to make 'real' boots at that scale, for instance.

Considering turning him into an RotS version w/ real hair, cause honestly the face sculpt seems more suitable to it.

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:I do agree the tunic is too thick, but if I got it , it would mostly be for the headsculpt and other accessories. Making a new tunic is no big deal in comparison to trying to make 'real' boots at that scale, for instance.

Considering turning him into an RotS version w/ real hair, cause honestly the face sculpt seems more suitable to it.

Yeah, he looks quite evil with that expression. He needs longer rooted/glued hair. Wink

Visisonor

Visisonor
skywalkersaga wrote:Where does one pre-order this?
I've seen him at VC toys box (one of my usual places) and Toyz Metaverse (haven't ordered from there).

I would also prefer a RotS version, and maybe eventually this company (after changing the name a few more times - I believe GOOD Toys and Play One Twelve, which announced a soft goods Darth Maul, are the same entity) will make him.
But customizing potential seems tempting.

Hm. I haven't seen any male head with rooted hair at this scale yet...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Visisonor wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Where does one pre-order this?
I've seen him at VC toys box (one of my usual places) and Toyz Metaverse (haven't ordered from there).

I would also prefer a RotS version, and maybe eventually this company (after changing the name a few more times - I believe GOOD Toys and Play One Twelve, which announced a soft goods Darth Maul, are the same entity) will make him.
But customizing potential seems tempting.

Hm. I haven't seen any male head with rooted hair at this scale yet...

Thank you for the pre-order info!

And yes, rehairing at this scale would be tricky, but I'd be willing to try it...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum