OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any Stargate SG1 1/6 figures available

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any Stargate SG1 1/6 figures available Empty Any Stargate SG1 1/6 figures available Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:52 pm

NavySubGuy

NavySubGuy
Evening all. I am a big Stargate SG1 fan. I have been searching on this site, on eBay as well as any link I can find, hoping to find available 1/6 Stargate SG1 figures.

Yes, I have seen the 7 or so Egyptian Gods and Goddesses action sets, but I was looking for some of the SG1 team members.

Anyone who watched the 10 seasons (214 EPISODES) and 5 movies will know who Col Jack O'Neill; Samantha Carter, Teal'C , Bra'tec Apophis and Dr. Jackson are. There are many others.

But I can't seem to locate any. Am I looking in the wrong places or just missing then?

Any help would be appreciated.

2Any Stargate SG1 1/6 figures available Empty Re: Any Stargate SG1 1/6 figures available Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:35 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
There was an “Anubis” (sort of), can’t remember the name, that was put up for PO a year or so ago. Don’t know if it ever came out. Haven’t seen any of the team members though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Any Stargate SG1 1/6 figures available 1f10

3Any Stargate SG1 1/6 figures available Empty Re: Any Stargate SG1 1/6 figures available Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:51 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father

Diana

Diana
I am a big SG-1 fan myself and I've been active here since 2018 and not come across any releases for any of the Stargate series. I would probably have the entire team if they existed. I would replace Apophis with George Hamond and Janet Fraiser though.

I actually moved to Vancouver, BC to be an actor there (feels like another lifetime) BECAUSE they shot the show there. But they announced the cancellation the same year I got there. Rolling Eyes
I actually had some headshots taken with the audition for the role of Jennifer Keller in mind. But I couldn't get representation fast enough to get in there. Oh well. Laughing 

I still quote "woof" when the opportunity presents itself. Nobody ever gets it though. They don't know why I crack up when they react appropriately with "Woof?" What a Face

NavySubGuy

NavySubGuy
Diana wrote:I am a big SG-1 fan myself and I've been active here since 2018 and not come across any releases for any of the Stargate series. I would probably have the entire team if they existed. I would replace Apophis with George Hamond and Janet Fraiser though.

I actually moved to Vancouver, BC to be an actor there (feels like another lifetime) BECAUSE they shot the show there. But they announced the cancellation the same year I got there. Rolling Eyes
I actually had some headshots taken with the audition for the role of Jennifer Keller in mind. But I couldn't get representation fast enough to get in there. Oh well. Laughing 

I still quote "woof" when the opportunity presents itself. Nobody ever gets it though. They don't know why I crack up when they react appropriately with "Woof?" What a Face

Hi, Diana .... Well it is always good to find another SG1 fan. A bit disappointing that there are no SG1 team members made in 1/6 figures. I wonder why? Maybe licensing or some other legal bull!

Hummm .... replace Apophis with George? Wow now that is as opposite as you can get. Very Happy Shocked George would make an interesting figure with his bald head and round little belly. With Apophis and all his serpent guards I can envision quite a diorama setup. We would need a good model of the Stargate itself.

I would also love to see a Janet Fraiser doll. But would you have her in the SGC center or out in the field. Sadly that is where she met her end. pale Crying or Very sad

WOOF --- You are talking about URGO! Good episode. Darn, you are good!!

And don't forget the Asgard and THOR. All those little silver guys running about.
Darn I would probably be broke if they did release SG-1 sets.

Thanks for the daydreaming, Diana.
See ya'

NavySubGuy

NavySubGuy
Stryker2012 wrote:There was an “Anubis” (sort of), can’t remember the name, that was put up for PO a year or so ago. Don’t know if it ever came out. Haven’t seen any of the team members though.

Thanks Stryker ... I found something like 5-6 Anubis figures; all very good and different. There are 4 or 5 additional Egyptian Gods Like "Hat" and "Hathor" that are made by TBLeague. Quite beautiful but a bit expensive. Still on my list, if they can be found, as most are Out-of-production.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum