OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
PRESENT TOYS New Product: 1:6 collectible toy – Ghost hunting squad ST
PRESENT TOYS is proud to release a new product: 1:6 collectible toy –Ghost hunting squad ST.

Product Specs:
Name: Ghost hunting squad ST
Product Number: PT-sp77
Scale: 1/6
Product List:
2 Head sculpture.
1Body.
6 Pair of Gloved Hands.
1 set of Proton Pack equipped with
The Cyclotron and Power cell which have working light that light up operated by a switch. The Proton Wand which has working light that light up operated by a switch.
1 set of Proton Beam which can be assembled to the Proton Wand.
1 Radio Set with HolsterShoulder holster.
1 yellow rubber connector.
1 lit cigarette.
1 Figure Stand.

Costume:
Flight suit Brown*1
Black T-shirt *1
Elbow pads *2
Light gray belt *1
Boots*2

Delivery date: 2Q 2024-3Q 2024
(subject to the actual delivery time of the manufacturer.)

NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 01186
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 02184
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 03180
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 04181
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 05176
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 06174
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 07167
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 08162
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 09155
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 10255

PRESENT TOYS New Product: 1:6 collectible toy – Ghost hunting squad SP
PRESENT TOYS is proud to release a new product: 1:6 collectible toy –Ghost hunting squad SP.

Product Specs:
Name: Ghost hunting squad SP
Product Number: PT-sp78
Scale: 1/6
Product List:
2 Head sculpture.
1Body.
6 Pair of Gloved Hands.
1 set of Proton Pack equipped with
The Cyclotron and Power cell which have working light that light up operated by a switch. The Proton Wand which has working light that light up operated by a switch.
1 set of Proton Beam which can be assembled to the Proton Wand.
1 Radio Set with HolsterShoulder holster.
1 yellow rubber connector.
1 Gamma Rate Meter.
1 Figure Stand.

Costume:
Flight suit Brown*1
Black T-shirt *1
Elbow pads *2
Light gray belt *1
Boots*2

Delivery date: 2Q 2024-3Q 2024
(subject to the actual delivery time of the manufacturer.)

NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 11244
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 12237
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 13225
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 14206
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 15199
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 16180
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 17158
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 18140
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 19126
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 20113

#PresentToys #Ghostbusters

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Wow!! They are nice but something appears a little off on the likenesses for both, but they are nice. I was always gutted I never invested in the Blitzway [corrected] ones

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I thought it was Blitzway…

These, like the other two are a bit off, but at least they gave different portraits.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 1f10

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Stryker2012 wrote:I thought it was Blitzway…

These, like the other two are a bit off, but at least they gave different portraits.

Yup - got my companies mixed up hahaha

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

ukshaun

ukshaun
They look about 7/10 on point.

The problem is, the amazing Blitzway figures show how it should really be done, and those figures have been out for a while. With those figures in mind, it is difficult to judge these new figures.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The problem I had with the Blitzway, and the reason I didn’t get them, was that they all looked far too serious/angry instead of the mostly goofballs that they were, and even those didn’t have all that great of likenesses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Ghostbusters-ST Agent & SP Agent Collection #PT-sp77/PT-sp78 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good points all. They are recognizable, even if a little bit off. Hopefully they are significantly more affordable than Blitzway's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum