OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PrimeDollToys (PDTOYS) - wax figure head sculpture "Xuan Yi" (#PD-H002)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Product name: PrimeDollToys (PDTOYS) new product "Xuan Yi" 1/6 wax figure level head sculpture # PD-H002
Product number: PD-H002A/B/C 3 models in total
Product proportion: 1/6 wax figure level head sculpture
product material: platinum Silicone, high-grade beach wool

product Features:
The head carving material is platinum silicone, using one-piece molding technology.
The facial makeup is hand-painted at the wax level, with 5 layers of colors.
The eyeballs use exclusive self-developed high-transparency glass eyeballs (movable eyes).
Hair transplantation is done entirely by hand using high-grade beach wool, and the hair strands are implanted root by root.

*This product does not include the stand shown in the picture.

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: PrimeDollToys (PDTOYS) - wax figure head sculpture "Xuan Yi" (#PD-H002) 01195
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: PrimeDollToys (PDTOYS) - wax figure head sculpture "Xuan Yi" (#PD-H002) 02193
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: PrimeDollToys (PDTOYS) - wax figure head sculpture "Xuan Yi" (#PD-H002) 03189
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: PrimeDollToys (PDTOYS) - wax figure head sculpture "Xuan Yi" (#PD-H002) 04190
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: PrimeDollToys (PDTOYS) - wax figure head sculpture "Xuan Yi" (#PD-H002) 05185

#PrimeDollToys #PDToys #female #headsculpt #movableeyes #rootedhair #glasseyes #blonde #Chinese

Zes

Zes
It's bold of them to announce another one of these when the first head sculpt isn't out yet.

I like version A!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks cool, but I too would like to see more of the finished product first.

teamweapon

the hair on these looks really REALLY good to me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum