OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine :DOCTOR JULIAN BASHIR 1/6 scale action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Estimate delivery date: 3rd Quarter 2024
1:6 Scale Articulated Figure
$195.00 + $25 flat rate international shipping per figure

"I PREFER TO CONFRONT MORTALITY, RATHER THAN HIDE FROM IT”
Introducing the EXO-6 Dr. Julian Bashir 1/6 Scale Museum Quality Figure - a meticulously crafted tribute to one of Star Trek's most beloved characters. As the chief medical officer aboard Deep Space 9, Dr. Julian Bashir's charm, intelligence, and unwavering commitment to the well-being of his fellow crew members have made him an iconic figure in the Star Trek universe. Now, you can bring the essence of this remarkable character into your collection with our exquisite 1/6 scale figure, capturing every detail of Bashir's distinctive features and Starfleet uniform.

This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, no detail was spared in reproducing his outfit and accessories as authentically as possible.

Crafted with a keen eye for detail, this figure stands at 12 inches tall and features over 30 points of articulation, allowing you to pose Dr. Bashir in a multitude of lifelike positions. The included accessories, such as his medical tricorder and hypo spray, further enhance the figure's authenticity, bringing to life those memorable moments from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

The EXO-6 Doctor Bashir 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
Realistic Portrait: The portrait sculpt of Alexander Siddig as Julian Bashir is beautifully sculpted with an authentic likeness. It is specially hand-painted.
Starfleet Duty Uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern and color of the original costume as seen from season 5 on, recreated in sixth scale. Lieutenant pips are permanently attached to the collar and a non-removeable DS9 com badge is affixed to the chest. Magnets are sewn into the jumpsuit so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached.
Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original footwear.
Hands: A total of seven interchangeable hands are included so he can be displayed holding his accessories.
Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
Autograph card: An informational card that can be used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
Equipment
Lt. Bashir is outfitted with everything needed for a Star Fleet medical officer. He comes equipped with:

Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to his jumpsuit.
Hypospray: Includes 3 differently colored vials.
Medical Tricorder: This tricorder includes a removeable scanner that fits in the back of the tricorder. It can be folded up and worn in a holster.
PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used onboard Deep Space 9.
EXO-6's commitment to the variety and number of characters in Star Trek is unparalleled. Never before and never again will fans be able to own such high-end collectible figures covering such a wide expanse of the Star Trek universe. Act now to ensure you have the ultimate Star Trek collectibles before they disappear, never to return.

Height:

12 in

30 cm

Materials:

ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics.

Prototype shown, actual product may vary.

TM & © 2024 CBS Studios Inc. Star Trek and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.

©EXO-6 All Rights Reserved.

StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine :DOCTOR JULIAN BASHIR 1/6 scale action figure 1_webp23
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine :DOCTOR JULIAN BASHIR 1/6 scale action figure 2_webp22
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine :DOCTOR JULIAN BASHIR 1/6 scale action figure 3_webp24
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine :DOCTOR JULIAN BASHIR 1/6 scale action figure 4_webp21
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine :DOCTOR JULIAN BASHIR 1/6 scale action figure 5_webp22
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine :DOCTOR JULIAN BASHIR 1/6 scale action figure 6_webp22
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine :DOCTOR JULIAN BASHIR 1/6 scale action figure 7_webp23
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine :DOCTOR JULIAN BASHIR 1/6 scale action figure 8_webp21
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine :DOCTOR JULIAN BASHIR 1/6 scale action figure 9_webp20
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine :DOCTOR JULIAN BASHIR 1/6 scale action figure 10_web21

#newproduct #Exo-6 #StarTrek #DeepSpaceNine #DoctorJulianBashir #male #TV #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice figure/set. I can see quite a bit of resemblance to the actor.

Diana

Diana
The shading in his face looks a bit dirty, but great offering nonetheless and what a nice group shot!!

I met Alexander Siddig once around twenty years ago. I had the honour of being his assistant for a day at a convention. He was a very kind person and a joy to spend a few hours with. That memory always vibes along when I see him on the screen. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:The shading in his face looks a bit dirty, but great offering nonetheless and what a nice group shot!!

I met Alexander Siddig once around twenty years ago. I had the honour of being his assistant for a day at a convention. He was a very kind person and a joy to spend a few hours with. That memory always vibes along when I see him on the screen. Smile
Yes, that is often the tendency when trying to give a character more tan.
That is an awesome experience, and I'm glad this celebrity was kind. Thank you for sharing!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Cool memory, Diana.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine :DOCTOR JULIAN BASHIR 1/6 scale action figure 1f10

Esganado

Beautiful figure! Just like Bashir. Very good resemblance. Thank you.
I'm a DS9 fan. Wonder if there will be a Quark figure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum