OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Storm Collectibles Yuujiro Hanma

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Storm Collectibles Yuujiro Hanma Empty Storm Collectibles Yuujiro Hanma Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:51 pm

Adeno

The "Strongest Creature on Earth", Yuujiro Hanma is finally here! He's the father of Baki Hanma, a child who was born and raised to be a martial artist for him to fight someday. Yuujiro was a mercenary who was hired by different groups to fight and kill for them. Eventually, Yuujiro became too strong for anyone to control. He has a lust for battle and if he can't find human opponents, he just battles it out with wild animals like bears, lions, and even elephants.

The toy is very beautiful and really captures every detail of Yuujiro's look. He is also highly articulated, as to be expected from a Storm Collectibles toy. He also comes with real cloth outfit that fits him very well. The shirt and pants are hard to put on at first, but they're made of stretchy material so you really just have to wiggle them little by little to get them on Yuujiro.

There's a ton of accessories as usual, different hand poses for various martial arts attacks, and of course, a bunch of different headsculpts that represent the different iconic facial expressions made by Yuujiro.

2Storm Collectibles Yuujiro Hanma Empty Re: Storm Collectibles Yuujiro Hanma Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:33 am

Visisonor

Visisonor
That was... brutal. Poor Street Fighter guys.

Storm Collectibles are great figures, the only issue is that they are labelled 1/12 scale while in reality they are larger than that (though it works fine for bigger characters).

3Storm Collectibles Yuujiro Hanma Empty Re: Storm Collectibles Yuujiro Hanma Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:45 am

Adeno

Visisonor wrote:That was... brutal. Poor Street Fighter guys.

Storm Collectibles are great figures, the only issue is that they are labelled 1/12 scale while in reality they are larger than that (though it works fine for bigger characters).

Yeah, I wonder why they keep claiming to be 1/12 scale when they're obviously not.

They kinda fit with WWE Ultimate toys though, but a bit bulkier.

Storm Collectibles Yuujiro Hanma Mwu4s6y

4Storm Collectibles Yuujiro Hanma Empty Re: Storm Collectibles Yuujiro Hanma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:01 pm

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
nice figure, though i like the series, its one of those figures i tend to pass upon for by the time the whole roster would be released i kinda lost interest in building something around it.

happened with my medicos fist of the north star, really nice quality wise but they take ages to fill the blanks.

like if we got doppo, jack, pickles and oliva at the same time it could make for a nice tournament diorama.

as for the scale, i might be wrong, but isnt 1/12 taken from their "real" size. camera angles vary but yujiro seems a pretty tall dude, 2m-2,20m i'd guess with jack hardly surpassing him after his limb extensions.

so scaled by 1/12 he would tower most lifelike characters

5Storm Collectibles Yuujiro Hanma Empty Re: Storm Collectibles Yuujiro Hanma Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:43 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool figures, but it is your presentation that has gotten more and more ambitious and impressive. Bravo!

6Storm Collectibles Yuujiro Hanma Empty Re: Storm Collectibles Yuujiro Hanma Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:20 am

Adeno

GubernatorFan wrote:Cool figures, but it is your presentation that has gotten more and more ambitious and impressive. Bravo!

Thank you very much Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum