OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Theed City scape (upscaled print from 6" black series)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

valentin

valentin
Still a work in progress, however, its 3d print is completed. just pending spray painting since I ran out of filament.

Original mocks:
Theed City scape (upscaled print from 6" black series) Naboo_10Theed City scape (upscaled print from 6" black series) Naboo_11

And here's the print in 1/6 scaled, with Medicom, sideshow and playtoy figures...
Theed City scape (upscaled print from 6" black series) Photo_46Theed City scape (upscaled print from 6" black series) Photo_47
Theed City scape (upscaled print from 6" black series) Photo_48Theed City scape (upscaled print from 6" black series) Photo_49
Theed City scape (upscaled print from 6" black series) Photo_50

It's almost the 25th anniversary of episode 1, The phantom menace..... so I just wanted to do something related to EP1.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
And you have (done it)! Excellent work so far! And this has got to be massive. Very impressive.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Cool!

ukshaun

ukshaun
Cool! will be good to see it painted.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, that's great!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

valentin

valentin
It was half done, about 6 weeks ago.... due to a printer head burnt out.... but it's finally completed.... the underscaled 1/6 DUEL OF THE FATE, the things that happened in the theed palace.

Just in time too, before 4th of May for The Phantom Menace 25th anniversary.

Theed City scape (upscaled print from 6" black series) Whats145
Theed City scape (upscaled print from 6" black series) Whats149
Theed City scape (upscaled print from 6" black series) Whats150
Theed City scape (upscaled print from 6" black series) Whats151
Theed City scape (upscaled print from 6" black series) Whats152

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very cool!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That's great, I'm so envious you were able to do something for the anniversary. TPM is actually one of my top fave SW movies, and I'm gutted I simply don't have time, space, energy, or finances to do... pretty much anything this year.

Hope you keep posting more pics!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Very cool project. That’s impressive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Theed City scape (upscaled print from 6" black series) 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum