OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

csyeung

csyeung
"Fallout" 1/6 T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor
comes from the critically acclaimed video game "Fallout". threezero once again launches the T-45 Power Armor, using one of the most popular colors in the game - Hot Rod Shark Painting. This is the first full-body hot rod shark powered armor model on the market equipped with a highly movable endoskeleton body and an assault rifle.

1/6 T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor adopts the color scheme of one of the most popular Hot Rod Sharks in Fallout. It has an olive green background with red edges and iconic shark eye and mouth decals, supplemented by threezero’s superb old Chemical painting technology restores the appearance of armor that has been baptized by the apocalyptic catastrophe.

1/6 T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor is equipped with an endoskeleton body with more than 35 movable joints and magnet link nodes. The armor parts can be freely attached and detached. It is compatible with all "Fallout" armors in the same series of threezero. The armored helmet has an LED light-emitting function, and accessories include an exquisite male head sculpt that is interchangeable with the armored helmet. It also comes with an assault rifle with two magazines and a detachable scope.

(C)/TM 2024 ZeniMax
Estimated shipping date: Q4 2024
SKU: 3Z0774

Series name
"Fallout"

Product name
1/6 T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor

Product Features
1/6 scale, approximately 14.5 inches (36.8 cm) ) High:
An endoskeleton body with over 35 movable joints.
A set of T-45 power armor in Hot Rod Shark color.

Armor parts are interchangeable with all previous or future 1/6 Fallout figures.
LED lighting function*
Helmet

accessories
(1) replaceable male head sculpt
(1) assault rifle with two magazines and detachable scope Remarks Contains magnet *
Requires (3) AG1 button batteries (battery not included) Materials used : ABS, PVC, POM, magnet, fabric Packing size: approximately (length 340 x width 193 x height 520) mm (approximately 2 kg)

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 17134710
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 17135410
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 17140010
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 171406idiq6ttyd2dpl3vx
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 171412b027rjnjur6jo5im
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 171418dplmnatnkfp087dy
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 171424t1skbpg7s71vx6g6
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 171429b5gyfi16is1as1az
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 171436v8b58rory10u9h8r
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 171444i8w4nx8do8ocx4lh
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 171453edh864d8k55wuifh
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 171502oejqcwhhjuhidhw7
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 171509ekxccj8xnj8ke8xz
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 171527ba7axy2dgzgaayed
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 171535i9qjqqzc1f91dede
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 171547wbbs4qx94swszx0w
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 171555eusyzihlhghh6lyo
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 171604dwiz9nwglngw39ek
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 171611x26z2qr0s2maff5f

Valiarde

Valiarde
So cool! I love all of these power armors. T-45 is one of the classic ones right?

Scighera

Valiarde wrote:So cool! I love all of these power armors. T-45 is one of the classic ones right?

Correct, it was alleady in fallout 3 for example.

Lore wise it was the first power armor deployed in the battlefield by the US Army

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
the t-45 was introduced in terms of franchise titles with fallout 3.

fallout 1 had a t-51b you could obtain pretty late ingame if you weren't bee-lining for "the glow" and later improve its coating a bit.

this made the armor feel unique and stand out, with the brotherhood of steel having the only regular access to it.

fallout 2 pushed the tier list with the advanced power armor of the enclave, since the new bad guys needed some beefing up Smile
this was later reused/retconned into the x-01 in fallout 4

with fallout 3 the license passed to bethesda and while they made a wonderful open world with lots to explore and a pretty good game, the interplay aesthetics were lost completely and power armor made available more easily.

with fallout 4 came the t-60(which i modded out of my playthrough with "some assembly required)
and gave you a t-45 power armor frame 30 minutes into the game.

to make matters worse and the main reason i quit fallout 76 altogether, power armor became a circus attraction with ever more silly variants standing about by the dozen in the world for everyone to take.

totally killed any immersion for me, despite the worldspace being good and worthy of exploration.

as for the figures:
got the original t-45 and t-51b in a neutral pose for 8 years (give or take) and the rubber parts so far seem to hold up pretty good.

posing is limited as one might guess so i put my vault dweller either in a maintenance pose next to it or in the process of entering one.(second figure by the way for it contains only a head sculpt,but a pretty decent one)

hope that offered a bit of info

Kind regards
Tjolnir

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks for the interesting backstories Scighera and Tjolnir

Is there a big difference between this one and the older T-45 released before?

csyeung

csyeung
Wow, thanks for the info Tjonir. I only played fallout 4 but i think there may be more renewed interest cause the series is dropping soon.

do you have any pics of your setup? Were your vault dwellers custom or was there a set someone made in the past?

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
my pleasure,

power armor in fallout 3 and new vegas were rather slim, gameplay wise akin to clothing/any kind of armor you "put on"

it stayed rather close to your characters proportions in width and height.

even swiming animations didnt change.

fallout 4 went the approach of a vehicle like behaviour, the kind your character entered and exited like a tank of sorts.

as far as immersion goes this does work better in many ways, super man landing from rooftops aside.
it feels clunky, beefy, doesnt float (like it shouldnt in the first place).

old fallout games (1 and 2) had a very tight atmosphere with stuff left being precious and useful for a long gameplay time.
fast forward to bethesdas wonderland 76, power armor is little more than a painted toy, with leather armor builds sometimes far surpassing those using power armor.

so in that regard, my idea of fallout follows interplays original worldspace.

for the length of fallout 3s scope, it made only sense to put a tier list for power armor, lest you wander for 100hrs until you find the be all end all armor.
fallout 1 and 2 took a couple hours to finish back in the day, so by weekend you were looking at "the master" in his flesh covered vault and were happy for being inside your tin can.

newer fallouts dont live alone by their unique atmosphere, they need an item spiral and power creep to keep people playing.

so power armor became something mundane sadly.

In recent games they put on attributes and values to certain armor pieces,which i modded out as well, whereas fallout 3 began with the t45 as an entry model until you made your way through the game.

from fallout 4 onwards you could mix and match pieces from every model, making for a visual abomination if you just went for the "stats"

as for pictures, right now i put my 1/6 models aside due to room limitations and having switched to 1/12 mcfarlane warhammer, they are a damn rabit hole with a 3d printer Smile

gonna try putting my fallout figures back in front to make some pics in the weekend if thats ok.

csyeung

csyeung
No worries! Was just curious to see your vault dwellers with the power armors. NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 1f600

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
forgot to add: the t-60, bethesda pulled out of the hat, is even shown in the opening of fallout 4, the moments the bombs fell, when in fact it was created by the eastern chapter of the brotherhood of steel almost 200 years later.

same as the x-01 being a literal showcase in a nuka world amusement park.

a similar fate had the t51b, being a billboard for nuka cola and other companies.

like having a tiger tank beer truck ok the october fest, in 1920....
bethesda likes to bend the timeline to make things "flashy"

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Certainly a striking looking set. I'm completely in the dark as to its accuracy or practicality, but I'm delighted it has brought Tjolnir back amongst us!

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
thank you kindly Very Happy

though i havent been active with the 1/6 scale lately, i´m still lurking around peeking if something might reignite my interest in the scale.

having made a diorama for almost every game that struck my fancy, i quickly ran out of 1/6 space, something the following photos will be proof of Smile

as requested, i made my way through most of the chaos that is my figure room and did some shots of the main roster, hope you like em

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 20240412
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 20240411
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 20240414
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 20240415
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 20240413
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 20240417
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 20240416
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 20240418
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 20240420
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) 20240419

there are some raiders stored away, as well as a fallout new vegas courier type, apologies for not being able to retrieve them,
half the room is filled with 1/12 figure stuff blocking the shelf right now.

most of my spare time i put into my new favorite game "darktide" since late ´22, even made my own youtube channel uploading my matches, so i´m all over that right now Shocked

but addictions die hard, so i went shopping and bought a "few" mcfarlane warhammer figures, which in turn are waiting to be painted every odd holiday or so Embarassed

and theres still the neca tmnt diorama i have to finish, chance would have it warhammer struck my fancy even more and i was redirecting every spare time into that,soooo....

kind regards
tjolnir

csyeung

csyeung
Those are fantastic! Your vault dweller looks awesome. I just binged the amazon series, I enjoyed it quite a bit. Thanks for sharing your collection, very cool to see the dioramas as well!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow, beautiful custom work, Tjolnir, I love the figures, accessories, and dioramas. It's a bit post-apocalyptic in large part, but wonderfully done!

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
again, my thanks, glad you like ´em. Very Happy

indeed the amazon series is better than i feared, they got the art style right if you take fallout 4 as a canvas.

the writing is awful though and while i don´t blame the actors for what they are given (they do an overall good job)  it tries very hard to go against previous game titles.

the brotherhood of steel for example are downgraded to an almost parody like state.

though they never were the "good guys" in any fallout game, they were the force to be reckoned with to get stuff done aka setting the vault dweller and chosen one from part 1 & 2 on his way and well equipped in the process.

master stopped *check*
enclave defeated (twice if you count fallout 3) *check*

brotherhood rarely recruits outside their "gene pool", a flaw that cost them dearly in fallout new vegas and yet the series gives the vibe as a "come join-free for all"

knights are neither cocky nor whiney, sometimes not the brightest given their sole military background, still useful and stubborn grunts getting their stuff done or perish in the process.

jumping out a vertibird for a yao guai safari almost made me call it quits, glad i didn´t, rest of the show gets better by a large margin.

sadly bethesda seems quite envious off old black isle/interplay art style/vibe, i´d place a bet the first fallout, dark gloomy and a more serious tone with master, mutants and all would have made for a better background and equally fill 10 or more episodes if you dedicated each to an ingame location

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) Master10
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) Lou10
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero New Product: 1/6 Fallout/Fallout Series-T-45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor (3Z0774) Cab10

they don´t have a problem with gore, the show gets that right so i guess there have to be other reasons.

but again, the show is entertaining and worth a watch no less.

a bit back on topic: don´t get mistaken for the series "mary sue" moment when power armor gets trivialised by a modified handgun, ingame when enemies face a power armored opponent they need heavy ordnance to make a dent.

gauss rifle into the visor isnt even a guaranteed kill sometimes.

so even being retconned into fallout 3 as the "first model" the t-45 is a sturdy workhorse to travel the wasteland and not be bothered by small fry like raiders and such.
and the figure pays that feeling a very good tribute.

as for the post-apocalyptic, you got it spot on.

the games universe has global nuclear war set in 2077 with the protagonist of the first game leaving the shelter of his vault in search of a water chip in 2161.
every other game happens in timelapses of a couple decades after, with fallout 4 being 200 years after the war.

for continuites sake there´s a "divergence" with our real world, happening somewhere in the 50s or shortly after ww2 depending on who´s messing with the lore Very Happy
they never invented the micro chip but still got advanced stuff made possible like plasma rifles, fission batteries and, you guessed it.... power armor bounce

so i take this as a huge compliment for getting the vibe right cheers

kind regards,
tjolnir

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Certainly a very fertile source of inspiration, that you have tapped into with excellent results.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum