OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Starman 1/6 action figure female agent - Bee #MS-009

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

csyeung

csyeung
STARMAN new product: 1/6 movable doll MS-009 female agent-Bee

Product name: 1/6 movable doll female agent-Bee
Product number: MS-009

Product list:
-Simulated hair transplant movable eye head sculpture (with braids inside Iron wire)
-Medical platinum silicone steel body (with body makeup)

-Beret
- Green tights
- Genuine leather suspenders
- Leg hanging double bag
- Leg straps
- Red calf covers
- Long leather boots

- Arm guards Sleeve*2
-Natural glove hand shape*2
-Clenched glove hand shape*2
-Open glove hand shape*2

-One camouflage sticker on the leg

Shipment date: Q3 2024

*The picture shows product development Boilerplate prototype, final product may vary slightly. The body in the picture is the bulk version.
*Product details may be adjusted or changed during production without prior notice.
*The surface of the silicone body has been specially treated, making it soft and smooth, with exquisite body makeup. No staining, smooth dressing, no need to use plastic wrap, great experience. Images shown are product development sample prototypes and the final product may vary slightly. Due to process limitations, the silicone body will have mold lines. If it is not acceptable, please avoid it and do not spray.

VERYCOOL : 1 / 6 DOLL MS-009 Female agent-Bee

Product Name: 1/6 doll Female agent-Bee
Product No.: MS-009
Product List:
-Eye-moving hair transplant head statue (Wire in the braid)
-Medical silicone steel skeleton body (body makeup)
-beret
-Green tights
-Leather straps
-Leg hanging double package
-Leg straps
-Red socks
-Long tube leather boots

-Arm sleeve * 2
-Natural Glove hand type * 2
-Hold fist gloves hand type * 2
-Open glove hand shape * 2

-One leg camouflage sticker

date of dispatch: Q 3 of 2024
NEW PRODUCT: Starman 1/6 action figure female agent - Bee #MS-009 17404810
NEW PRODUCT: Starman 1/6 action figure female agent - Bee #MS-009 174048n7ka8oimxgqviwig
NEW PRODUCT: Starman 1/6 action figure female agent - Bee #MS-009 174049e5vwjjnzqrdqt885
NEW PRODUCT: Starman 1/6 action figure female agent - Bee #MS-009 174049rkq78w2j787wgtj8
NEW PRODUCT: Starman 1/6 action figure female agent - Bee #MS-009 174050a1ef27ja2ijpnfll
NEW PRODUCT: Starman 1/6 action figure female agent - Bee #MS-009 174050etcug61z2q9ctz22
NEW PRODUCT: Starman 1/6 action figure female agent - Bee #MS-009 174051w1wz2mne1ft2wzme
NEW PRODUCT: Starman 1/6 action figure female agent - Bee #MS-009 174051ob007l387dlo7dbd
NEW PRODUCT: Starman 1/6 action figure female agent - Bee #MS-009 174052jnuajohvu2maj8zh
NEW PRODUCT: Starman 1/6 action figure female agent - Bee #MS-009 174053oyqyey47ypxixs55
NEW PRODUCT: Starman 1/6 action figure female agent - Bee #MS-009 174053nluysp7dwdhep2uu
NEW PRODUCT: Starman 1/6 action figure female agent - Bee #MS-009 174054mtqmeeeqwqxffhqt
NEW PRODUCT: Starman 1/6 action figure female agent - Bee #MS-009 174054ibjzwxxe8l3b48bs
NEW PRODUCT: Starman 1/6 action figure female agent - Bee #MS-009 17405510
NEW PRODUCT: Starman 1/6 action figure female agent - Bee #MS-009 17405511

csyeung

csyeung
I love cammy from SF but hot take, this body is a bit too exaggerated for me. I probably would prefer a s22/23 on this.

Interestingly, I noticed the seamlines immediately and then in the product description i saw it said Verycool. Looks like Verycool=Starman?

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Thats an instant buy from me. I do wonder what did happen to the Chun-Li figure they announced awhile ago tho.

Zes

Zes
Wow, this is miles better than the Play Toy version that was recently announced. Fully rooted hair.

This'll also be an instant PO for me

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Love the head sculpt. The body is not my thing, though I appreciate muscular women; this is too “steroid-abuse” for my liking, just like the video game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Starman 1/6 action figure female agent - Bee #MS-009 1f10

Urushi

Urushi
Whatever the angle you choose to take the photo, this figure is fan service ! NEW PRODUCT: Starman 1/6 action figure female agent - Bee #MS-009 1f601
This is totally Cammy though.

Visisonor

Visisonor
csyeung wrote:in the product description i saw it said Verycool. Looks like Verycool=Starman?
Perhaps Starman is using a Verycool body for this release?

And yeah, the body is very stylized...

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Still a must-have for me, will fit in perfectly with the Leona Heidern figure from KoF.

Zes

Zes
It's Street Fighter; everything's stylized/idealized. And Cammy's classic outfit is fan service personified.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The head is great, for something stylized, but the rest is just... well, not for me. My wallet feels relief. Smile

itt

itt
So Verycool sells this body as a standalone? I’m not interested in all the Cammy stuff, I just like the body. But I’d prefer it without all the camo markings.

This isn’t the same body they’re using for their Chun-li, right? The posterior looks, ahem, more prominent shall we say? (or is that just an illusion created by the high fork costume?)

itt

itt
I wonder if there’s a Kylie Minogue head out there somewhere that could go on this.

csyeung

csyeung
itt wrote:So Verycool sells this body as a standalone? I’m not interested in all the Cammy stuff, I just like the body. But I’d prefer it without all the camo markings.

This isn’t the same body they’re using for their Chun-li, right? The posterior looks, ahem, more prominent shall we say? (or is that just an illusion created by the high fork costume?)

The camo markings are stickers from the look of it. I'm not sure if it's the same, the Chun li is supposed to come out in May.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Going to take a chance on this one too I think. Anyone seen her up for preorder?

Diana

Diana
This looks great!!! I already pre-ordered two muscular body releases so I'll have to pass. Unless I can switch... The body looks great, the stickers are optional, the boots look awesome and the head is gorgeous!! Would have liked to see a picture without the beret.

Spartan06

Spartan06
The head sculpt looks great, and the whole package is totally Cammy. I like the overly stylized body. It mimics most art renderings of Cammy, and I'm glad to take a short break from the S22-23s that I've used on half of my figures so far.

It would be an instant PO for me, except I already have a PO in for the Play Toys version. What with Starman and Play Toys anyway, releasing two Chun Li figures (I have a PO for the Starman version, but also like the Play Toys version). I guess now we can wait for Starman to announce a release of Nier 2b next. My poor wallet!

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
She’s up on giantoy, $180. Not bad honestly. I have her preordered now myself.

brazybear

brazybear
Got the Play Toys version B/Dolls costume already, so this works out great. Still hoping someone makes Cammy in her SF6 look...

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

ukshaun

ukshaun
Looks good. My guess is, Iconiq Studios will offer Cammy once Chun-Li goes up for pre_order.
If that happens, the Iconiq Studios Cammy portrait will be the one to own.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum