OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question about Mezco figures

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question about Mezco figures Empty Question about Mezco figures Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Wondering if anyone can confirm that Mezco figures are not poseable.
I see they have cloth outfits, accessories and changeable hands, but if memory serves, they are static figures.
Thanks!

2Question about Mezco figures Empty Re: Question about Mezco figures Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:59 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Question about Mezco figures 11817811
Question about Mezco figures 11817810

Mhh.... looks like they are posable ? Nice Figures in 1:12. Think i need one

3Question about Mezco figures Empty Re: Question about Mezco figures Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:33 pm

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Pontiacivan wrote:Wondering if anyone can confirm that Mezco figures are not poseable.
I see they have cloth outfits, accessories and changeable hands, but if memory serves, they are static figures.
Thanks!

Even the old ones from the 80's/90's were posable with a minimum of 5 POA then they got better ones with elbows and knees etc.. not an expert by any means but I did look into them as possible bodies for my Dwarves but the old cheap bodies aren't available in the UK. There's a factory in the USA that's making clone bodies of the older version for collectors and they're quite cheap if you live there, shipping for 13 bodies and customs on top made it too expensive for me to buy over here though. Check eBay, that's where I found them listed.

4Question about Mezco figures Empty Re: Question about Mezco figures Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:04 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Mezco figures are poseable. They are different from other 12th scale figures primarily in that they have cloth garments, etc. There are numerous excellent reviews of Mezco figures on Michael Crawford's review site. Most recently Michael Myers, but also Punisher, Dr Strange, Aquaman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and many many others. You can search the full list of Michael's reviews HERE.

Hope this helps. By the way, I don't own any of these, but I hear/read they are great.

5Question about Mezco figures Empty Re: Question about Mezco figures Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:39 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Excellent! Thanks for the response. Watching a couple online right now, but wasn't sure.

6Question about Mezco figures Empty Re: Question about Mezco figures Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:16 pm

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
If you mean the One:12 Collection they are almost as posable as many 1/6 figures and are pretty close in terms of quality too. I have Spock, Kirk and Sulu in the Star Trek line and they are brilliant.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum