OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Licca - Miko of Hie Shrine/Multi Karusugawa (To Heart)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tasuke

Tasuke
Licca - Miko of Hie Shrine/Multi Karusugawa (To Heart) Miko_of_Hie_Shrine_16

Licca - Miko of Hie Shrine/Multi Karusugawa (To Heart) Miko_of_Hie_Shrine_17

Licca - Miko of Hie Shrine/Multi Karusugawa (To Heart) Miko_of_Hie_Shrine_5

Picked this Special Ed. TAKARA Licca up in March for fairly cheap from a JPN source.

She Appealed to me, as i have been looking for a Japanese Shrine Maiden (Miko) outfit
for my OBITSU 26 custom-bodied VOLKS To Heart Multi Karusugawa for some time now.

i just recently Finished extensive modifications on the upper, "Hikama" half for a better fit,
and i had to source the lower "Skirt" half from another, far larger doll, extensively modifying that too in the process. Also, i had to make her proper "Tabi" Socks from scratch.

All this Work... i suppose i almost could have made the outfit from scratch nearly as easily.

Well, You Live and you Learn. this was my very first Licca doll; and i presumed Licca Fashions would translate to an OBITSU 26 doll with minimum of fuss... i was Wrong.

at any rate, i was able to successfully salvage a bad situation...
and Sweet, Innocent Multi here finally has the lovely Miko outfit she was asking for♥

Licca - Miko of Hie Shrine/Multi Karusugawa (To Heart) Multi_Karusugawa_4-16-24_RESIZE_50

Licca - Miko of Hie Shrine/Multi Karusugawa (To Heart) To_Heart_LD_SET_1999_Multi_4-17-24

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum