OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

csyeung

csyeung
STAR WARS LORD STARKILLER
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
As Darth Vader's Force-sensitive secret apprentice in the Legends, Starkiller is an incredibly compelling, complex character with devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield LightsabersTM. Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star WarsTM galaxy — all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Celebrate the dark side of the Star Wars galaxy, Hot Toys is thrilled to present the new 1/6th scale Lord StarkillerTM collectible figure inspired by the deadly character in his Sith armor!

The highly-accurate collectible figure features meticulously crafted helmet and armor, specially tailored body suit, LED light-up LightsabersTM powered by USB, and a display base!

The SPECIAL EDITION available in selected markets, comes with a Lord Starkiller commemorative coin to enhance your collecting experience! In addition, this coin will have a unique style that is exclusive to those who pre-order this figure at Hot Toys x “Star Wars: The Power of The Dark Side” exhibition in Hong Kong.

Embrace the dark side and add this stunning figure into your collection!

The 1/6th scale Lord StarkillerTM Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Lord Starkiller in Star Wars
- One (1) newly crafted battle damaged helmet with back braid
- Specially applied distress effects on armor, weapons, and accessories
- Approximately 31cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Five (5) pieces of interchangeable armored hands with glove including:
- One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) gesture left hand

Costume:
- One (1) finely tailored Starkiller suit with metallic silver colored shoulder and back armors
- One (1) pair of accordion forearm gauntlets
- One (1) black belt with apron and four (4) lightsaber hilts (non-detachable)
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapons:
- One (1) LED-lighted Starkiller’s lightsaber hilt (red light, USB power operated)
- Two (2) lightsaber hilt with detachable blades
- Two (2) red lightsaber blades in motion (attachable to the hilt)

Accessory:
- Specially designed figure stand with character’s nameplate and Star Wars logo

Exclusive Bonus Accessory for Special Edition:
- One (1) Lord Starkiller commemorative coin

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2025

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Light up function operated using USB power
***USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB cable is required
****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

(C) & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
(C) 2024 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135459nzr083smmf8sf8z7
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135501zl7bb9lf73i5vp9f
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135506p3p4p98389qz23xt
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135510iv6rp4v5hry6tb55
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135514ofgjkuuyuj030juj
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135518a85d0mle0wrvw3m8
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135523gmttyytttqync69m
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135528yjiynen5tlslpxpy
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135533ld25tqcqdksgr525
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135537n8wjwvnx3z4ncnnv
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135540rmdttz9bdriimz5i
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135543lnsxhufn9xxckovc
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135546ymo78i7lfmf3vjzd
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135548wh63ece3ik35899b
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135551s55otfoj69aaxtfg
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135553vm9bribus99abput
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135557j2k85w5z58k7woz5
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135602czs4s1ss24pps1c2
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 135605reaukztadkku2eka

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
This one isn’t bad, but I prefer the Revan figure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 1f10

Zes

Zes
I love the character. I played both of his games when they came out, but I'm not really feeling this figure. The pleather suit looks hideous.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2012 wrote:This one isn’t bad, but I prefer the Revan figure.

Same Smile

Zes

Zes
Revan will obviously have much more preorders since he's like the most requested Star Wars character fans have been asking Hot Toys to make.

I'm debating which Keanu head sculpt I want to use for Revan...probably the latest John Wick one...

Diana

Diana
Huh. Kinda looks cool. First impression is very good. But he looks a little... overstyled. As in: the design teams these days trying too hard to come up with great and new iconic marketable looks, while all I see is him impaling himself on that triangular armor piece of his.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ah, it's all style over substance, and plot armor over armor, so I wouldn't worry about it, Diana. He'll impale himself exactly when the plot requires it, and only then. Smile
I actually like this quite a bit, but then again I have no attachment to the source or character. I faintly remember that Starkiller's face was quite often unmasked and prominent, so I'm struck once again that they have cheapened out by not providing an unmasked head -- perhaps so that they could re-release this one day with one added.

Zes

Zes
This design is filled with early-2000's edginess, which is appropriate since the games were released around that time. Even regular Starkiller is edgy with his reverse saber grip. So the design is par for the course, imo.

I assumed we're not getting a Galen Marek head sculpt due to the legality and/or Hot Toys not wanting to pay for the rights to Sam Witwer's likeness.

However, with this iteration of the character, there is not much to be seen in his unmasked appearance. His body is a mangled mess.

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B Uberev10

Though there is another with a more normal unmasked look:
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B Darkst10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the additional info, Zes. Yes, I was thinking of Sam Witwer, although most of my familiarity was based on 12th- and 18th-scale action figures of the character.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Something about the helmet is turning me off; not sure why.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Lord Starkiller VGM63/VGM63B 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum