OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

csyeung

csyeung
In Star Wars™ legends, Revan who was once a Jedi turned his back on the Jedi Order and became an enigmatic Sith Dark Lord, forming a Sith Empire that waged war against the Jedi Order and Galactic Republic.

Ever since the character’s first introduction, many fans have been captivated by Revan and his story. Sideshow and Hot Toys are excited to officially introduce the highly anticipated Darth Revan™ Sixth Scale Collectible Figure!

The greatly detailed Star Wars collectible action figure features skillfully developed helmet and armor, specially tailored hooded costume, two LED light-up Lightsabers™ powered by USB, and a display base!

The SPECIAL EDITION available in selected markets, comes with a Darth Raven commemorative coin to enhance your collecting experience!

Give in to the dark side and have this amazing collectible figure in your Star Wars display!

The Darth Revan Sixth Scale Figure features:

Authentic and detailed likeness of Darth Revan in Star Wars
   One (1) newly crafted Darth Revan helmet with battle-damaged effects
   Specially applied distress effects on helmet and armor
   Approximately 31cm tall
   Body with over 30 points of articulations
   Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
       One (1) pair of relaxed hands
       One (1) pair of lightsaber holding hands
       One (1) pair of force-using hands

Costume:

One (1) Darth Revan armor with black undershirt and hood (embedded with bendable wire)  
   One (1) black cape (embedded with bendable wire)
   One (1) black scarf
   One (1) pair of metallic copper arm bands
   One (1) black pleated hakama with red sash
   One (1) black belt with silver ring
   One (1) pair of black pants
   One (1) pair of metallic grey-copper boots

Weapons:

One (1) LED-lighted purple lightsaber (USB power operated) *
   One (1) purple-colored lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
   One (1) LED-lighted red lightsaber (USB power operated) *
   One (1) red-colored lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
   Two (2) lightsaber hilts

Accessory:

A themed figure stand with character’s nameplate and Star Wars logo

* Light up function operated using USB power

* USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB cable is required

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 112
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 213
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 312
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 411
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 512
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 611
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 712
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 812
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 911
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 1010
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 1110
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 1210
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 1310
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 1410
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 1510
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 1610
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 1710
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 1810
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 1910
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 2010

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looks pretty cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B 1f10

Zes

Zes
Fastest preorder of my life. I'm glad I didn't shell out $$$ back in the day for a 1/6-custom Revan.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
This is one sweet figure!!! Looks beautiful. I saw the Starkiller this morning, then this popped up too. The Legends line could yield some really cool figures. This definite pre-order

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Valiarde

Valiarde
I started a custom revan aeons ago (ovy printed some nice masks) but i never finished it.

This is great

Ovy

Ovy
Beautiful. One of my favourite childhood anti-heroes.While he had no fixed face in the game, they turned him into Kinda-Keanu Reeves later, this figure might look great with a John Wick head.

Zes

Zes
Ovy wrote:Beautiful. One of my favourite childhood anti-heroes.While he had no fixed face in the game, they turned him into Kinda-Keanu Reeves later, this figure might look great with a John Wick head.

I definitely agree. The moveable-eye John Wick 4 head sculpt looks promising. One can even swap out the moveable eyes with sith eyes from, say, Hot Toys Darth Maul, for that added effect.

Visisonor

Visisonor
Ovy wrote:While he had no fixed face in the game, they turned him into Kinda-Keanu Reeves later
Whoa.
I know I live in a cave (given that there was no Knights of the Old Republic III, and I had no interest in TOR because of its MMO nature, I've seen a trailer or two and that's it), but when did that happen?
And as you mention, it kind of defeats the nature of Revan as the first game's biggest spoiler.
Not that I mind Keanu portraying him though - it becomes him.

Zes

Zes
Visisonor wrote:Whoa.
I know I live in a cave (given that there was no Knights of the Old Republic III, and I had no interest in TOR because of its MMO nature, I've seen a trailer or two and that's it), but when did that happen?
And as you mention, it kind of defeats the nature of Revan as the first game's biggest spoiler.
Not that I mind Keanu portraying him though - it becomes him.

Both Revan and Meetra Surik (KOTOR 2) were given a canonical gender and appearance at the release of SWTOR in 2012. They went that route because there were descendants of Revan in the game and Revan, himself, was a large part of the story in SWTOR.

And, well, he kinda looks like Keanu. See for yourself.

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars Darth Revan VGM62/VGM62B SWTOR_Revan

SWTOR, for all intents and purposes, is KOTOR III. The majority of the game can be played single-player.

Diana

Diana
This is one spectacular figure! Luckily/Sadly I shall stick to my rule of no bad guys. Bugger. Phew! Laughing

Visisonor

Visisonor
Diana wrote:I shall stick to my rule of no bad guys.
While Revan's position on the Force alignment axis is kind of questionable, this is indeed his Sith Lord look...
But wait till they announce this version in sixth scale -

1/12 scale Black Series figure:

Zes

Zes
Visisonor wrote:
Diana wrote:I shall stick to my rule of no bad guys.
While Revan's position on the Force alignment axis is kind of questionable, this is indeed his Sith Lord look...
But wait till they announce this version in sixth scale -

1/12 scale Black Series figure:

Yep, his force alignment is all sorts of scrambled.

Light Side (Jedi Knight Revan) --> Dark Side (Darth Revan) --> (depends on your choice in KOTOR 1) --> Light Side (Goes to fight Sith Emperor in SWTOR) --> Dark Side (SWTOR Expansion)--> Light Side (SWTOR Expansion Ending)

So ultimately, he's a good guy at the end if we're being technical about it.

His Jedi Knight "Redeemed" armor seems like a no-brainer for Hot Toys. We all know how much Hot Toys likes releasing variants/reusing parts...

Diana

Diana
Oh, that Jedi version looks good. I can imagine that looking really good next to white Ahsoka. Very Happy
But I suspect I'll still manage to resist, since I have no connection to the character and funds and space are seriously lacking these days.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I am not familiar with the source (and no wonder, being a game), but the figure is absolutely gorgeous. I notice they forewent the potential unmasked head, but that is not all that surprising.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum