OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS STAR WARS 1/6 Stormtrooper with Death Star Environment Set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Valiarde

Valiarde
【Star Wars™ - 1/6th scale Stormtrooper™ with Death Star™ Environment Collectible Set】
Stormtroopers are elite shock troops fanatically loyal to the Empire and impossible to sway from the Imperial cause. They wear imposing white armor, which offers a wide range of survival equipment and temperature controls to allow the soldiers to survive in almost any environment. Stormtroopers wield blaster rifles and pistols and attack in hordes to overwhelm their enemies.
To celebrate the Hot Toys “Star Wars: The Power of the Dark Side” Exhibition in Hong Kong, and the unveiling of Hot Toys worldwide Star Wars events, today we are excited to present a collectible for devoted fans: the 1/6th scale Stormtrooper™ Collectible Figure, representing one of the most iconic soldiers from the Star Wars saga.
The collectible figure features a highly detailed stormtrooper helmet and armor with great articulations, skillfully applied paint applications, a fabric under-suit, a blaster rifle, and a LED light-up Death Star wall panel environmental backdrop!
Build up your Imperial army by recruiting this new 1/6th scale Stormtrooper collectible figure in your collection! It will be firstly on-shelf on April 27 in selected markets!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS STAR WARS 1/6 Stormtrooper with Death Star Environment Set 0121

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS STAR WARS 1/6 Stormtrooper with Death Star Environment Set 0221NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS STAR WARS 1/6 Stormtrooper with Death Star Environment Set 0320NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS STAR WARS 1/6 Stormtrooper with Death Star Environment Set 0420NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS STAR WARS 1/6 Stormtrooper with Death Star Environment Set 0519NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS STAR WARS 1/6 Stormtrooper with Death Star Environment Set 0619NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS STAR WARS 1/6 Stormtrooper with Death Star Environment Set 0719NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS STAR WARS 1/6 Stormtrooper with Death Star Environment Set 0818NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS STAR WARS 1/6 Stormtrooper with Death Star Environment Set 0916NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS STAR WARS 1/6 Stormtrooper with Death Star Environment Set 1018

Zes

Zes
It certainly looks great for army building!

ukshaun

ukshaun
I placed an order (with Sideshow Collectibles ) for the Stormtrooper & Death Star Base,
as the only Stormtrooper in my collection is from Medicom. It will be good to see both side by side.
I have always liked my Medicom figure, who i have owned long before i was aware of Hot Toys ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
So… they’re re-releasing the ROTJ Trooper, but with a Death Star base. Mhmm… not sure I need another one, but it does seem odd that I only have the one, so I might have to get one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS STAR WARS 1/6 Stormtrooper with Death Star Environment Set 1f10

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2012 wrote:So… they’re re-releasing the ROTJ Trooper, but with a Death Star base. Mhmm… not sure I need another one, but it does seem odd that I only have the one, so I might have to get one.

I assumed it was A New Hope Stormtrooper?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
You’d think, but the fact they used a couple shots of the troopers on “Endor” suggests to me it’s the ROTJ version with a new base.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS STAR WARS 1/6 Stormtrooper with Death Star Environment Set 1f10

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2012 wrote:You’d think, but the fact they used a couple shots of the troopers on “Endor” suggests to me it’s the ROTJ version with a new base.

I am not too clued up on the history of Hot Toys and Stormtroopers, other than the fact they have offered many types.
I guess the ROTJ Hot Toys Stormtrooper is a better take of the Hot Toys A New Hope Stormtrooper, in terms of how the figure turned out.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It does seem to be a straight up re-release of the Return of the Jedi set, more specifically of its Deluxe version. Both versions came with a Death Star base, but only the Deluxe version came with the light-up backdrop. See my review HERE.
It's an excellent figure and an excellent set. If you want more stormtroopers (or don't have any), it is a great choice.
Thanks for posting, and thinking of me, Simon!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum