OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

csyeung

csyeung
"Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition)

Hot Toys uses professional doll production technology and high standards of aesthetic requirements to create Darth Maul Company A 1:6 scale collector's set of flying motorcycles to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the release of "Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace"!
The team used exquisite sculpting and painting techniques to restore the iconic appearance and two new expressions of this popular representative character of the dark side of Star Wars. It is equipped with highly movable joints and carefully tailored multi-layered costumes that are comparable to real costumes. ,
comes with LED light-emitting double-edged red lightsaber configuration, Sith reconnaissance robot, telescope and other accessories, restoring the powerful sense of oppression of this powerful Sith warrior who uses a double-edged red lightsaber.

This time, a set version is also available, which is specially equipped with Darth Maul's exclusive flying motorcycle. The vehicle is 33cm long and 15cm wide. The overall appearance shows a streamlined and technological design style.
The body is delicately painted with metallic colors and a touch of aging effects, and the mechanical details of the vehicle are highly restored, such as the crescent-shaped cockpit design and the vehicle handles with movable joint functions.
At the same time, the small instrument panel at the front of the car and the signal light at the rear are equipped with LED lighting devices. This time, a new USB power supply is used to activate the lighting function. After placing the Darth Maul collectible doll, it can simulate the scene of driving a flying motorcycle in the movie!

~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~
"Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Product Features:
- Carefully crafted based on the movie "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace", faithfully and meticulously restoring the appearance of Darth Maul
- A brand new sculpted super realistic head sculpt (serious expression) with independent movable eyeballs
- A brand new sculpted super realistic head sculpt (angry expression) with independent movable eyeballs
- Highly realistic painting techniques to highlight the eyes, tattoos, protruding corners of the head and skin texture
- Up to 32 movable joint bodies
- Approximately 29cm high
- 10 interchangeable gloved palms include:
- A pair of lightsaber palms
- A pair of palms for holding the telescope
- One left fist
- Five posing palms
- The head sculpts are painted by hand
Clothing style :
- A new tailored black outer robe (with flexible iron wire inside)
- A black tank top
- A long black coat
- Two black belts
- A pair of black trousers
- A pair of black boots
- A pair of black forearm sleeves
- An interchangeable left forearm sleeve with communicator
arms :
- An LED double-edged laser sword hilt (red light, USB power required to activate) with a pair of detachable red light sword blades
- An LED single-edged laser sword hilt (red light, requires USB power supply to start)
- A double-edged laser sword hilt (can be detached into a single-edged lightsaber hilt)
- One single-edged laser sword hilt cap
- A pair of red dynamic lightsaber blades (can be configured on the lightsaber hilt)
Accessories :
- A Sith Probe Droid
- a telescope
- Specially designed movable platform with Star Wars logo and character name printed on it
"Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Flying Motorcycle 1:6 Scale Collectible Vehicle Product Features:
- Really restore the design of the flying motorcycle in the movie "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace"
- Highly realistic painting technology with aging effects that highlight the mechanical details of the vehicle
- About 33cm long x 15cm wide x 21cm high (about 27cm high including special bracket)
- LED lighting function is installed on the instrument panel and rear indicator light (requires USB power to start)
- The vehicle handle is equipped with movable joints
- A special stand for displaying flying motorcycles
- A themed floor card
Special Edition Collectible Accessories * (Region Only)
-A Darth Maul commemorative coin
MMS749B – "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" - Darth Maul Flying Motorcycle 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition)
Product barcode: 4895228617859
Packing: 3 pcs per case
MMS749 – "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" - Darth Maul with Speeder Cycling 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set
Product barcode: 4895228617842
Packing: 3 pcs per case
Launch date: Approximately Q2 to Q3 2025
*The pictures shown are just product prototypes and may be slightly different from the final product.
** USB power supply can be used to activate the LED lighting function
***Product does not include USB cable
****Product details are subject to change without prior notice
(c) & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
(c) 2024 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172732dzpkhp0b05g5zpp6
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172733q3byk2kx426x3a39
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172734twnyzw8nr7y6con6
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172734gtlitql99btxdqe9
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172735xkavi7rk7nk6eiip
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172737r9oj60hb5tmthtt8
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172737luuj3zj2285uhu2j
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172738azyy9q2nfcg706y6
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172739e8hnii1mr5dibbfn
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172740gcjwfqczdsrsjfdc
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172741ebz93hb4y4g6gi3r
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172741j7rbf1v8bv817rwf
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172742w0tz5vm0at5lum5u
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172743evdl9i8ly3nmy9r7
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172744vxrzhr0obro3efux
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172744c12e1e0sj4eiulw1
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172745yhg0nnqtz4dd0i5s
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172745f0p66v2p60vtj4cv
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172746uwuzppedecoosol2
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 172747r3xgoqgbszqtgxkq
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 173046fg1keh6ww1deewh1
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 173047uk843utml8ofeten

"Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure (Special Edition)

To commemorate the 25th anniversary of the release of "Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace", Hot Toys grandly launches Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace Darth Maul, a popular representative character who fights the dark side of the universe: a 6-scale collectible figure, using a new double-headed sculpt design and exquisite production technology to present this powerful Sith who uses a double-edged red lightsaber. warrior.

The Hot Toys team has newly developed a high-profile double-headed sculpture of Darth Maul, using uncanny carving and painting techniques to restore his iconic appearance and two new expressions, namely serious and angry expressions;
and meticulously restore his The red skin, unique black tattoo texture on the face, protruding sharp corners on both sides of the forehead and a pair of lifelike yellow-red eyes, coupled with the independent movable eyeball design, allow players to flexibly adjust the doll's line of sight, making it visually perfect. He displays a variety of ferocious and cold expressions, demonstrating his cruelty and ruthlessness as a Sith warrior.

Referring to the movie settings, the Hot Toys team specially created a special doll body that is about 29cm tall and has more than 32 movable joints throughout the body, which can restore a variety of large-scale combat postures wielding a lightsaber.
In terms of clothing design, this time we use the technology and cotton materials used to create real clothing to make a new black hooded long-sleeved robe. The pleating process is used to add three-dimensional beauty and sophistication to the clothing, and at the same time, it presents a more slim-fitting tailoring design. Pair with lined trousers, imitation leather belt, boots, and forearm sheaths to create an overall layered look.
The figure comes with an LED illuminated double-edged red lightsaber, an LED single-edged red lightsaber, interchangeable dynamic lightsaber blade components, a double-edged lightsaber hilt, and a Sith reconnaissance droid with a platform stand. , a telescope, multiple pairs of interchangeable shaped palms and a doll base, etc.

~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~
"Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Product Features:
- Carefully crafted based on the movie "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace", faithfully and meticulously restoring the appearance of Darth Maul
- A brand new sculpted super realistic head sculpt (serious expression) with independent movable eyeballs
- A brand new sculpted super realistic head sculpt (angry expression) with independent movable eyeballs
- Highly realistic painting techniques to highlight the eyes, tattoos, protruding corners of the head and skin texture
- Up to 32 movable joint bodies
- Approximately 29cm high
- 10 interchangeable gloved palms include:
- A pair of lightsaber palms
- A pair of palms for holding the telescope
- One left fist
- Five posing palms
- The head sculpts are painted by hand
Clothing style :
- A new tailored black outer robe (with flexible iron wire inside)
- A black tank top
- A long black coat
- Two black belts
- A pair of black trousers
- A pair of black boots
- A pair of black forearm sleeves
- An interchangeable left forearm sleeve with communicator
arms :
- An LED double-edged laser sword hilt (red light, USB power required to activate) with a pair of detachable red light sword blades
- An LED single-edged laser sword hilt (red light, requires USB power supply to start)
- A double-edged laser saber hilt (can be detached into a single-edged lightsaber hilt)
- One single-edged laser sword hilt cap
- A pair of red dynamic lightsaber blades (can be configured on the lightsaber hilt)
Accessories :
- A Sith Probe Droid
- a telescope
- Specially designed dynamic platform with movie logo and character nameplates printed on it
Special Edition Collectible Accessories * (Region Only)
-A Darth Maul commemorative coin
MMS748B – "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" - Darth Maul 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure (Special Edition)
Product barcode: 4895228617675
Packing: 6 pcs per case
MMS748 – "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" - Darth Maul 1:6 scale collectible figure
Product barcode: 4895228617668
Packing: 6 pcs per case
Launch date: Approximately Q2 to Q3 2025
*The pictures shown are just product prototypes and may be slightly different from the final product.
** USB power supply can be used to activate the LED lighting function
***Product does not include USB cable
****Product details are subject to change without prior notice
(c) & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
(c) 2024 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 173226u5q5752g7ouf58g9
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 173227igiv735y5eqgem8v
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 173228fbmggzzujzpoigco
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 173229qcq30bos25obpwq0
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 173229esm7wo3fot37oofo
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 173230qm2em3w6zuby3mwy
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 173231h93ye9amfs9jbbvm
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 173231r4rudz3e77afz3uf
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 173232lfn6a6ffle6faafh
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 173232e4p8k89aaya5f884
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 173233ucs8i5n5wjxfzir5
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 173234tzy3h4hccc6x764w
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 173234gotwl8dyaxoakp79
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 173235vrf6omhfh63hh62m
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 173435kl262542l46hew24
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 173436yw6vv577lt8ffi8f

Zes

Zes
That neutral head sculpt is excellent. While Darth Maul is my favorite SW character, I don't feel like having a second Maul in the collection. The Clone Wars outfit is my favorite look for him.

But maybe I'm coping. Maybe I'll pick this up for the neutral head, LED saber, and coin and sell off the rest.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I like this one a lot. I have the SS Maul, and it's pretty good for what it is; but this is on a whole other level (and superior to the earlier version -- and oddly, it's the same price for both the standard and deluxe as it was previously).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another updated re-release, although this one does seem to improve on the original, as pointed out. I do love the new neutral head, too.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
You can really see the difference from the previous version to this in the head sculpt comparison. I never cared for the earlier version as it looked too puffy in the face (like they were using Ray's face today) as opposed to 30 years ago (or whatever it was). Don't know why, but I had to PO the Deluxe with the speeder bike -- we'll see what happens.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys "Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" Darth Maul Flying Bike 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Set (Special Edition) MMS748 MMS749 1f10

Zes

Zes
I remember collectors clamoring over the DX16/DX17 Maul sculpts like they were the second coming. I was never a fan of those sculpts due to the sculpted tattoo lines and the ugly shade of red (more like a brick red or red-orange) used.

These new sculpts are fantastic, but I think I still prefer the Solo/Clone Wars sculpt. Though, I still might order this release just to see how the sculpt looks on the Clone Wars body.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I didn't have as many problems with the old sculpts as you guys, but I do like this better, and now that you've mentioned it, I think it is for those very same reasons.

Zes

Zes
Well I finally bit the bullet and ordered him. I'll be treating it as an upgrade pack for the Clone Wars Maul. Will swap out the head and lightsaber and sell off the rest.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I missed this post earlier, it looks fantastic.

ETA: makes me wish they’d release a new Qui-Gon figure with an improved head.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:I missed this post earlier, it looks fantastic.

Indeed. One that actually looked like Liam Neeson would be nice.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2012 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:I missed this post earlier, it looks fantastic.

Indeed. One that actually looked like Liam Neeson would be nice.

Yes, at the time, I wasn't overly impressed, so I did not buy that one. Would love to have the character in my collection someday though.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Zes wrote:Well I finally bit the bullet and ordered him. I'll be treating it as an upgrade pack for the Clone Wars Maul. Will swap out the head and lightsaber and sell off the rest.

Sometimes it's just too tempting to get a figure solely for kitbash purposes, isn't it. Laughing

ETA: This is my personal fave version of Maul, so I would love it, but I'm not shelling out for that speeder. So unless there's a version by himself, I'll sadly have to pass.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
I think it's time for Gubernator to give his fourth Maul beautiful long wavy hair.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:I think it's time for Gubernator to give his fourth Maul beautiful long wavy hair.
I don't know about that, but I do mean to give braids to the Weequays I've been posting on my Star Wars customs thread, which you just saw.

Diana

Diana
Holy cow! This looks amazing!! Even with my "no bad guys" deal with myself I am tempted. But not overly so. He was a little too one-dimensional for my liking. But maybe I'm missing something. There is something to be said for a pure clear-but villain. ^^

Zes

Zes
Diana wrote:He was a little too one-dimensional for my liking.

This I agree with. TPM Maul just shows up, looks cool, and dies. The Clone Wars really fleshed out his character. Dave Filoni turned Maul into one of the best SW characters, in my opinion.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:
Zes wrote:Well I finally bit the bullet and ordered him. I'll be treating it as an upgrade pack for the Clone Wars Maul. Will swap out the head and lightsaber and sell off the rest.

Sometimes it's just too tempting to get a figure solely for kitbash purposes, isn't it. Laughing

ETA: This is my personal fave version of Maul, so I would love it, but I'm not shelling out for that speeder. So unless there's a version by himself, I'll sadly have to pass.

There is a stand-alone figure version. Kit has them listed separately, but I’m sure other places carry them, as well.

csyeung

csyeung
yea sorry sky, i bundled the two announcements together cause so many sku's haha. The bottom half is the single version/ top half was the speeder.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum