OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Empty Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:50 am

csyeung

csyeung
Thought I'd just post here as it's super limited and only comes with the collector's edition of the game. It's being made by inart. Trying to find more pics to post but this doesn't seem it will be offered as a separate release.

Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure 51608310
Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure 51608610
Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure 44835010
Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure 44836110

2Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Empty Re: Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:21 am

Diana

Diana
Wow! He looks great! Shame if they don't release it separately. Though I suppose one could always by the game and then sell it while keeping the figure.

3Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Empty Re: Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:37 am

csyeung

csyeung
Diana wrote:Wow! He looks great! Shame if they don't release it separately. Though I suppose one could always by the game and then sell it while keeping the figure.

Oop, I should have said that the collector's edition was sold out already so no chance on gettting it through there, however I got info that spec fiction has it posted, probably as a separate figure. I'll post in new product if it does come available.

4Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Empty Re: Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:13 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks great to me.

5Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Empty Re: Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:13 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
I have no context to whom the figure is, but Wow, he looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!

6Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Empty Re: Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:27 am

csyeung

csyeung
BAMComix wrote:I have no context to whom the figure is, but Wow, he looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!

It's based on the new game that is to come out in August based on the monkey king from Journey to the West.

7Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Empty Re: Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Thu Jun 20, 2024 3:40 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
csyeung wrote:
BAMComix wrote:I have no context to whom the figure is, but Wow, he looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!

It's based on the new game that is to come out in August based on the monkey king from Journey to the West.

Cool! Monkey King, is that also like the 70's tv show, and the re-vamp they did a little while ago?

Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure 6dd219488d8e530055c075b13e95d676?impolicy=wcms_crop_resize&cropH=294&cropW=442&xPos=0&yPos=31&width=862&height=575

8Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Empty Re: Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Thu Jun 20, 2024 3:43 am

csyeung

csyeung
BAMComix wrote:
csyeung wrote:

Cool! Monkey King, is that also like the 70's tv show, and the re-vamp they did a little while ago?

Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure 6dd219488d8e530055c075b13e95d676?impolicy=wcms_crop_resize&cropH=294&cropW=442&xPos=0&yPos=31&width=862&height=575

yea pretty much. It's had many iterations over the years.

9Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Empty Re: Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Thu Jun 20, 2024 3:50 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
csyeung wrote:
BAMComix wrote:
csyeung wrote:

yea pretty much. It's had many iterations over the years.

Cool bounce

10Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Empty Re: Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:15 am

Urushi

Urushi
Shocked Shocked Shocked WHAT !! Shocked Shocked Shocked
I NEED IT !

Man, I've been waiting for this one for months. It looks TERRIFIC !
Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Image_10

11Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Empty Re: Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:04 am

Urushi

Urushi
If you guys in the US have the chance to visit SDCC this year, know that InArt have a booth there. They are displaying the Wukong figure, which leads me to think they might make it available for a wider audience in the future (fingers crossed).
Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Wukong12
Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Wukong11

12Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Empty Re: Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:51 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Me personally, I’d prefer the Raid: Shadow Legends version

Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Img_6431

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure 1f10

13Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Empty Re: Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:27 pm

Diana

Diana
I do like them black color schemes, but I do appreciate that Sun Wukong design, too! He seems to be popular, so maybe you'll get lucky with a future release. Smile

14Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Empty Re: Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Fri Jul 26, 2024 6:45 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
I consider this look iconic:
Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Iyshv9bpfqsoxs3wh4nvcgjjawf

Smile

15Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Empty Re: Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:31 am

teamweapon

Visisonor wrote:I consider this look iconic:
Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Iyshv9bpfqsoxs3wh4nvcgjjawf

Smile
that movie was great!
but i like pretty much all the versions i have seen of this story.
which im guessing is about 30? and recently this has just ramped up and there seems to be a new one every other week haha

16Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Empty Re: Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:34 am

Frank Crabbé

Frank Crabbé
Well, I hope inart release him in the time coming, I have a few wukong figures, and this one whould be an awesome edition. Following the game from day one, a few years, and than missing on these limited editions, is a bit f#cked up, but it is what it is I geuss.... knowing inart, if they should release him, the price wil be stupidly high again.... but in a few days, im happy to have the game.

17Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Empty Re: Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Sun Aug 18, 2024 3:40 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Frank Crabbé wrote:Well, I hope inart release him in the time coming, I have a few wukong figures, and this one whould be an awesome edition.  Following the game from day one, a few years, and than missing on these limited editions, is a bit f#cked up, but it is what it is I geuss.... knowing inart, if they should release him, the price wil be stupidly high again.... but in a few days, im happy to have the game.
So true. Everything they do is priceless... except that it comes with a hefty price tag... Smile

18Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Empty Re: Black Myth: Wukong 1/6 figure Sun Aug 18, 2024 5:20 pm

Urushi

Urushi
So the Deluxe edition including the fig was like 200 copies as far as I know, and Youtubers and social influencers were obviously on the list, as we can see multiple reviews flourish now that the game is ready to launch.

Those reviews leave a bitter taste in my mouth, as Inart people said at the SDCC that the figure would not be available anyway. So what's the point doing them apart it's torturing people like me who really wanted it, haha !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ0woZpjUrk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum