OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game of Thrones - personal collection

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:31 am

blackpool

Dunno if you guys heard about it, but Winter is here!!!

Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Jonsnow_01

Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Jonsnow_02

27Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:31 am

Eph

Brrrrr.... I´m afraid they will die all

The Headsculpts are 100 % match. I like to give some of them real hair....Thanks for showing, So fantastic !

28Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:05 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Nice shots. I’m aware this is the final season, but I still haven’t gotten past season 1. I even have all the blu-rays for every season, thus far; I just hope that when all is said and done every last Lannister gets what’s coming to them in the most grisly and vile means possible...

29Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:04 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Nice new additions and stellar photography, as usual. Perhaps the face is an improvement, but I miss Daenerys' hair. Is that the Nut Pizs Jon head sculpt? Looks great.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

30Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:18 pm

blackpool

blackpool
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice new additions and stellar photography, as usual. Perhaps the face is an improvement, but I miss Daenerys' hair. Is that the Nut Pizs Jon head sculpt? Looks great.

I'm still working on a custom hair wig for my daenerys, I tried to adapt the threezero on my custom head but it doesn't sit well, threezero's headsculpt being slightly underscaled...

And yes it is the Nut Pizs headscupt for jon, I quite don't understand if it's a rip off from the one announced by eleven, or if it is the opposite lol... Abyway it looks very good and is definitely an upgrade! (even more for me since I don't have Jon Snow, I put the head on Ned Stark lol)

31Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:56 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice new additions and stellar photography, as usual. Perhaps the face is an improvement, but I miss Daenerys' hair. Is that the Nut Pizs Jon head sculpt? Looks great.

I'm still working on a custom hair wig for my daenerys, I tried to adapt the threezero on my custom head but it doesn't sit well, threezero's headsculpt being slightly underscaled...

And yes it is the Nut Pizs headscupt for jon, I quite don't understand if it's a rip off from the one announced by eleven, or if it is the opposite lol... Anyway it looks very good and is definitely an upgrade! (even more for me since I don't have Jon Snow, I put the head on Ned Stark lol)

I see. Was it one of those unpainted head sculpts you picked up for Daenerys?
I'm glad to see how good the Jon Snow sculpt looks, as I ordered one the other day -- inspired by a really great looking custom (with real hair) I saw on Sideshowfreaks. And yours confirms its quality.

32Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:24 am

blackpool

blackpool
quick update here, as winter is coming... again!

Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Got_wa10

33Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:34 am

Diana

Diana
Beautiful collection! Thank you for resurrecting the thread. Smile

And... there still seems to be no worthy follower to fill the hole that GoT left. Or have you found one?

I'm hoping for that new Dune tv series, as the movie was epic!

34Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:15 am

shazzdan

shazzdan
Nice collection. I only have one but he is my favourite character.

Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 UUN0B4J

35Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:52 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Funny, they seem to be looking at winter coming, but it has already arrived! I know, I know. Nice shot of a bunch of great characters. And yours, Dan, looks quite comfy on that "ugly chair," as someone called it on the show.

36Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:41 am

brassco

brassco
Great collection!Have you collected all there is to it? How many versions of the queen do you have?

37Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:58 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s a pretty cool shot. That fog/steam like effect is really cool and adds to the atmosphere.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 C8485110

38Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:47 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice collection Blackpool!

39Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:19 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Neat looking figures in the OP
Game of Thrones is on my to watch next list, after i'm done with Better Call Saul

I spotted the figure based on actor Peter Dinklage in the OP straight away.
Only this week i watched a movie called Rememory (2017) Peter Dinklage plays the lead part. It is rare for a Dwarf to get a lead part in a movie. He is a very good actor.

Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Tyrion_02

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

40Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:39 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks for showing. Really great figures. I´m not very critical but all the figures are a 100 % match to me. Also the gear is fantastic. The lannisters are my favourits. Your pictures are full of GoT Atmosphere.

41Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:55 am

blackpool

blackpool
@ukshaun Thanks! I hope you'll enjoy the show! I do agree Peter Dinklage is a very good actor, I just saw him again in the recent "I care a lot" with Rosamund Pike, it was very cool.

Ephiane wrote:Thanks for showing. Really great figures. I´m not very critical but all the figures are a 100 % match to me. Also the gear is fantastic. The lannisters are my favourits. Your pictures are full of GoT Atmosphere.

I do agree the gear is fantastic on these figures, even if fully made of plastic, the attention given to details is pleasing for the eye.

Speaking of Lannisters... Here is the infamous couple! Hope you'll like (Jaime is my new favorite, he really shines in his golden lion armor)

Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Got_1310

Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Got_1210

42Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:48 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Very cool pics blackpool. I love how you present the siblings here with that lighting and pose.
Jaime is one of the best characters in the show (apart from his season 8 arch) and his armor is top.

43Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:03 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice photos. The lighting is really moody.

Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 C8485110

44Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:34 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great shot as usual, Alex. And very appropriate for the series.

45Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:05 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
I must admit, I don't have a lot of interest in the Game of throne figures, but you really do have a way of creating interest!

46Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:23 am

blackpool

blackpool
little update here, my GF started watching it all over again lol

This is an attempt at recreating the scene when Brienne of Tarth finally gets knighted before the "long night" battle

Hope you'll like!

Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Got_1810

Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Got_2010

47Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:24 am

blackpool

blackpool
Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Got_1910

Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Got_2110

48Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:56 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Really cool shots Alex, great positioning too, just like the scene from the TV show!

49Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:06 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. Very nicely staged and photographed. Realism, atmosphere, depth, they are all there, one can even read emotion in the figures' expressions.

50Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:02 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
blackpool wrote:Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Got_1910
Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Got_2110

Knight of the seven kingdoms! Nice positioning of all the characters for the scene Blackpool !
Now go get Arya !
Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 3iNcKVS

51Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:02 am

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
All of those photos are just perfect - lighting, setup, posing, all of it. It's mind blowing. You're one of the best figure photographers I've ever seen, I love GoT and I love your work. Pure eye candy!

52Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:43 am

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Just superb….. fantastic scene set up here. That’s an enviable GOT collection! Very Happy

53Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:06 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Beautiful shots. The lighting is perfect for that fireplace. I still have yet to watch anything past season 1.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 1f10

54Threezero - Game of Thrones - personal collection - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:51 pm

Illusion

Illusion
very impressive!
Excellent posing and lines of vision
this backdrop looks so real with the many figures in front.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum