OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

There's no honor among thieves

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1There's no honor among thieves Empty There's no honor among thieves Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:43 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
More  cold Kopy Luwak Very Happy That is a very old Story. My first try to tell fantasy stories. Must be eight Years Old  scratch

There's no honor among thieves 112
There's no honor among thieves 212
There's no honor among thieves 312

There's no honor among thieves 412
There's no honor among thieves 511
There's no honor among thieves 710

There's no honor among thieves 810
There's no honor among thieves 911
There's no honor among thieves 9a10

There's no honor among thieves 9b10
There's no honor among thieves 9c11
There's no honor among thieves 9d10

2There's no honor among thieves Empty Re: There's no honor among thieves Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:00 am

blackpool

blackpool
very cool, for first I think you did a great job! thanks a lot for sharing it!

special mention to the shots with real fire, it gives such a unique atmosphere to them!

3There's no honor among thieves Empty Re: There's no honor among thieves Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:16 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great job as always. I hadn't seen this one before, but the characters, details, environment, lighting, photography, everything is most impressively done.

4There's no honor among thieves Empty Re: There's no honor among thieves Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:49 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed Very Cool story and great looking photos!

Yep it's the first time I've seen this story too

5There's no honor among thieves Empty Re: There's no honor among thieves Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Awesome. So glad you shared this. Cool atmosphere and nice choice of natural lighting.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

There's no honor among thieves C8485110

6There's no honor among thieves Empty Re: There's no honor among thieves Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:44 pm

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
lk

7There's no honor among thieves Empty Re: There's no honor among thieves Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:11 am

brassco

brassco
Loved the skeleton! I'll need to get one!
Did you dirtied the phicen bodies for these shots? hats off to you!
I wished the stabbing angle could be done better...the scene where the guy pulled out the dagger, he held it fist down...so no continuity for the forward stabbing...as intended, I think.
Great outfits! You make yourself?

8There's no honor among thieves Empty Re: There's no honor among thieves Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:20 pm

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
wow, great story...makes me wish i could meet that blowhard in skyrim, and return the favor on him.

9There's no honor among thieves Empty Re: There's no honor among thieves Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:27 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
No honor indeed! What a dick!

1st i saw these actually, and totally love them. What a great spot to shoot, and these photos really are so atmospheric. The lighting from the flames looks so incredible. So cool.

10There's no honor among thieves Empty Re: There's no honor among thieves Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:12 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Just as good this time.

You know how to tell a tale.

11There's no honor among thieves Empty Re: There's no honor among thieves Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:10 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
I think I only know 1 other person who uses real fire in their dios and i can only imagine how difficult it must be to get the right shot and at the same time - minding the fire.
An oldie...but goodie nevertheless and thanks for sharing !

12There's no honor among thieves Empty Re: There's no honor among thieves Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:23 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
So sad! A shame they could not have found romance and become "thick as thieves" together. Never trust a man in a dark cave I guess. You do some beautiful photo shoots. I always love your work!

13There's no honor among thieves Empty Re: There's no honor among thieves Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:54 pm

peter the painter

Great photographic story telling, Very well done.

Cheers,

Peter.

14There's no honor among thieves Empty Re: There's no honor among thieves Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:43 pm

PureEnergy

Spectacular treachery in a fire-lit chamber…  

The depiction needs no words, and the lack of such adds visceral impact.  

I may have missed an overarching context here; however, with due consideration for the title, I would reserve my sympathy for her, as it could be that he simply got the jump on the girl.

Everything superbly, Ephiane.

15There's no honor among thieves Empty Re: There's no honor among thieves Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:00 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You very much for the nice comments, Friends. Sorry for the short break, I´m back.

blackpool wrote:very cool, for first I think you did a great job! thanks a lot for sharing it!

special mention to the shots with real fire, it gives such a unique atmosphere to them!

Very easy. Everyone can do it. Dip a woden stick into the wax of a candle, that´s all.

brassco wrote:Loved the skeleton! I'll need to get one!
Did you dirtied the phicen bodies for these shots? hats off to you!
I wished the stabbing angle could be done better...the scene where the guy pulled out the dagger, he held it fist down...so no continuity for the forward stabbing...as intended, I think.
Great outfits! You make yourself?

That´s a very old Thread. She has one of first pichen bodys and i try to give her a "wash" because the skintone match of HS and Body was not so good. Outfits are selfmade with old leather. Weapons with Metal and Wood.

Cobratrooper11 wrote:wow, great story...makes me wish i could meet that blowhard in skyrim, and return the favor on him.

Great to inspire Your fantasy  Very Happy

ReverendSpooky wrote:No honor indeed!  What a dick!

1st i saw these actually, and totally love them.  What a great spot to shoot, and these photos really are so atmospheric.  The lighting from the flames looks so incredible.  So cool.

Come on... that would be happend if You go into a dark Crypt with a Thief in your back  Laughing

Pontiacivan wrote:So sad! A shame they could not have found romance and become "thick as thieves" together. Never trust a man in a dark cave I guess. You do some beautiful photo shoots. I always love your work!

There's no honor among thieves Fdf63511

feel better ?  Very Happy

PureEnergy wrote:Spectacular treachery in a fire-lit chamber…  

I may have missed an overarching context here; however, with due consideration for the title, I would reserve my sympathy for her, as it could be that he simply got the jump on the girl.

Thanks, Friend and a late welcome to the Herd

16There's no honor among thieves Empty Re: There's no honor among thieves Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:38 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That was very cute, and it makes me feel better.

17There's no honor among thieves Empty Re: There's no honor among thieves Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:47 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Ephiane wrote:
Pontiacivan wrote:So sad! A shame they could not have found romance and become "thick as thieves" together. Never trust a man in a dark cave I guess. You do some beautiful photo shoots. I always love your work!

feel better ?  Very Happy

If I remember right, things didn't work out great for that guy either. Another story with a lesson: Don't get on the bad side of a jealous troll.

http://reverendspooky.com

18There's no honor among thieves Empty Re: There's no honor among thieves Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:29 pm

PureEnergy

Ephiane wrote:

PureEnergy wrote:Spectacular treachery in a fire-lit chamber…  

Thanks, Friend and a late welcome to the Herd

Well, if it's a “herd” then that is fine, as long as that word never aptly sums the collective mentality…  

Wink

You’re artistry has been among my favorites since I first saw it here, and I have wondered where you were.    

So thank you for your welcome, and welcome back to you!

Ah, Guv.  There you go again…

Like a Star @ heavenPaaaradise…” Like a Star @ heaven

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum