OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Membership Milestones

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Membership Milestones Empty Membership Milestones Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:18 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Back in April we celebrated our little community reaching 50 members within less than 2 weeks. Membership has continued to grow even over the slower summer months and work-related distractions. As of today (September 5, 2018) we have some 124 registered members and innumerable visitors. I am glad to see the community grow and provide a venue for the display and discussion of sixth-scale figures and accessories both commercially produced and custom-made or kitbashed.

2Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:52 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The Dirty Dozen has become a platoon. bounce

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Membership Milestones C8485110

3Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:26 am

MarkEl

It’s a great group! Many thanks gents for setting it up.

4Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:42 am

dadrab

dadrab
I'll echo those sentiments.

5Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:09 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Please don´t forget a 100 Members Thread Laughing

6Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:23 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Ephiane wrote:Please don´t forget a 100 Members Thread Laughing

Wow, it looks like we actually crossed that threshold. 123 by my count, if i'm looking at that right. Hot damn, that's a good size party!

http://reverendspooky.com

7Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:30 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Membership Milestones Tumblr10

8Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:23 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you, Ephiane. I don't think we need a separate thread, but I have updated the thread's title to make it suitable for marking membership milestones as we continue (hopefully) to grow and prosper.
Cheers to all.

9Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:53 am

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Great news! Very Happy

10Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:59 am

blackpool

blackpool
Awesome news!

11Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:28 pm

ZombieKev

I saw the threadstarter was DFC and I'm wondering what happened to him? Wasn't he one of the founders of the site?

12Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:45 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ZombieKev wrote:I saw the threadstarter was DFC and I'm wondering what happened to him?  Wasn't he one of the founders of the site?

Unfortunately, he withdrew from the forum after an unnecessary quarrel and offensive speech over the advisability of a measure of civility in messages. Since he proceeded to delete many of his postings, causing havoc in threads (we recovered most of the lost contents), we had to suspend his account, lest he cause more damage.

13Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:59 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Very diplomatically put...

14Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:30 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Hell yes.

Ephiane, that gif is beyond wonderful.

Sorry we missed commemorating our 100th member (wardog_001 I believe, If I'm reading that right?). But it's incredible to see this community continue to grow.

There's no group I'd rather be celebrating this hobby with than this crew here. I've previously said similar on OSW a while back, but honestly, it was mostly in reference to this group of people who all found their way over here now. I'll raise a glass (or bottle) to this crew! May our ranks swell, and continue to attract the caliber of friends we've had the luck to so far!

15Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:59 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Here's to OSF and its members!

Membership Milestones 2v2uFwPu5xAChVkHosted on Fotki
May you live long and prosper.

16Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:14 am

brassco

brassco
sorry, but something has been bothering me for quite a while...

what happen to DFC?Did he quit the hobbie? merely left this forum? (and the other one?), or...RIP???

please delete this post if it appeared to be the white elephant....

17Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:02 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
brassco wrote:sorry, but something has been bothering me for quite a while...

what happen to DFC?Did he quit the hobbie? merely left this forum? (and the other one?), or...RIP???

please delete this post if it appeared to be the white elephant....

I am not sure about the white elephant (blanking out on the reference), but you can see the explanation above. I think he has only quit these forums.

18Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:28 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I am very happy to report our little forum has grown to 300 registered users. We are thrilled to see new faces and hope to keep seeing old ones too. Real life has a way to preoccupy and oppress, but we hope you all find some pleasant distraction, fun, and inspiration on this site.

I take the opportunity to remind you to check with the forum policies (in the sticky threads) and keep things within the bounds of good taste so that everyone would feel comfortable here.

19Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:57 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
GubernatorFan wrote:I am very happy to report our little forum has grown to 300 registered users. We are thrilled to see new faces and hope to keep seeing old ones too. Real life has a way to preoccupy and oppress, but we hope you all find some pleasant distraction, fun, and inspiration on this site.

I take the opportunity to remind you to check with the forum policies (in the sticky threads) and keep things within the bounds of good taste so that everyone would feel comfortable here.

Long live the 300!

20Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:06 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Indeed. “Tonight we dine in Hell!” (Anyone get that reference...?)

Welcome aboard ahbake.

21Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:42 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:Indeed. “Tonight we dine in Hell!” (Anyone get that reference...?)

Haha, of course! Wink 

Membership Milestones Giphy

And congrats on the 300th member! Here's to many more! Smile 

Membership Milestones Giphy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

22Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:38 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Stryker2011 wrote:Indeed. “Tonight we dine in Hell!” (Anyone get that reference...?)

Welcome aboard ahbake.

Given that my "long live the 300" remark was an obvious set-up.....

23Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:41 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:

Welcome aboard ahbake.

Given that my "long live the 300" remark was an obvious set-up.....

Very Happy

24Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:29 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Nice from the The Dirty Dozen to the 300! Indeed congrats on the 300 milestone! cheers

25Membership Milestones Empty Re: Membership Milestones Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:41 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
300 is a lot of folks, hopefully the number keeps growing and more people come in to share their stuff with us.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Membership Milestones 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum