OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Forrest Gump 1:6 Collectible Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

brassco

brassco
DJ-CUSTOM is proud to release new 1:6 collectible figure – Forrest Gump

Product List:
Head sculpture x 1
Articulated body x 1
Interchangeable hands x 6
Foldable suit case x 1
Chocolate box x 1
Tooth paste x 1
Table tennis racket x 1
New paper x 1
Sticky note x 2
Curious George book x 1
Feather x 1
Long bench x 1
Red cap x 1
Beige suit x 1
Plaid shirt x 1
Beige pant x 1
Belt x 1
Sock x 1
Weathered shoes x 1

(Note: the military set in the photos are for demonstration and not included)
Release Date: 2nd quarter 2019

NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Forrest Gump 1:6 Collectible Figure 105052cqwuw6d43wmkmxyq
NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Forrest Gump 1:6 Collectible Figure 105055fqvd3axcohbzqe86
NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Forrest Gump 1:6 Collectible Figure 105101rmmmzem3b33edtzt
NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Forrest Gump 1:6 Collectible Figure 105106yptnz03w2t5phxzx
NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Forrest Gump 1:6 Collectible Figure 105112beqk8dec8mt21f8t
NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Forrest Gump 1:6 Collectible Figure 105118uci2bufcsr0222zh
NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Forrest Gump 1:6 Collectible Figure 105121dbcpk2izjcgz2lan
NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Forrest Gump 1:6 Collectible Figure 105126gwpwc5xxss5pjjjp
NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Forrest Gump 1:6 Collectible Figure 105131uhm1hui5oywcliuh
NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Forrest Gump 1:6 Collectible Figure 105136m8k8s5si6g4i6ig6

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That does look very good!

delusional

delusional
Wow! Best Gump I've seen in a retail figure. I might have to get this.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s fantastic. Hopefully, the included bench won’t make it too expensive. I know there were a number of different people on that bench with him, but it would be cool if someone made the nurse.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM Forrest Gump 1:6 Collectible Figure C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
It is good that he has a box of chocolates. Otherwise, you'd never know what you're gonna get.

Ovy

Ovy
I can see Gubernator creating all sorts of bench-comics with different characters. (Emperor, Thor, topless stormtrooper, etc...)

Next: Lieutenant DAN!

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
definitely interested...gump is awesome! gotta have him in my collection.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
this does look really good and great sculpt. I had to get them to clarify on facebook about the uniform as wasn't stated...and I'd wondered why it was a WW2 one not Vietnam haha.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

blackpool

blackpool
I love it, he really looks promising, I hope they keep that headsculpt quality til production!!!

MarkEl

Well executed set. All the details are super, and the accessories have loads of potential.

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Looks great, I especially love that head sculpt. Would be an excellent upgrade to my Gump custom.

PitViper

PitViper
Good rendition of Mr. Hanks in character.

I do wonder though - if he's supposed to be Forrest Gump, why does the last picture shows him dressed as a World War II soldier/officer (a la Saving Private Ryan) instead of as a VietNam grunt, like he played in the movie? Very odd indeed...

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
PitViper wrote:Good rendition of Mr. Hanks in character.

I do wonder though - if he's supposed to be Forrest Gump, why does the last picture shows him dressed as a World War II soldier/officer (a la Saving Private Ryan) instead of as a VietNam grunt, like he played in the movie?  Very odd indeed...

Haha I went off about that in my first comment, too, until I re-read above and saw that the military stuff was just place holder.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
PickleMunkey wrote:
PitViper wrote:Good rendition of Mr. Hanks in character.

I do wonder though - if he's supposed to be Forrest Gump, why does the last picture shows him dressed as a World War II soldier/officer (a la Saving Private Ryan) instead of as a VietNam grunt, like he played in the movie?  Very odd indeed...

Haha I went off about that in my first comment, too, until I re-read above and saw that the military stuff was just place holder.

lol me too - I commented on their facebook too immediately when I saw it too lol

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum