OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post Apocalyptic Pinup Patrol Girl: Part III. Diorama Ideas

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Rogerbee

Founding Father

These look great! I was a bit of a Daz nut at one point. I spent far too much time getting portraits to look real and not much on scenes. I bought loads of props and buildings but never really did much with them. I may get back into it at some point. Mind you, I said that about figures, LOL!

CHEERS!

ThePhotogsBlog

Rogerbee wrote:
These look great! I was a bit of a Daz nut at one point. I spent far too much time getting portraits to look real and not much on scenes. I bought loads of props and buildings but never really did much with them. I may get back into it at some point. Mind you, I said that about figures, LOL!

CHEERS!

Thanks. DAZ can be a lot of fun, and it can be addictive to buy downloads. I've spent quite a bundle on them and frankly, you can do a lot in DAZ you can't do with the figures, but I am amusing myself by combining photos of figures extracted from their original backgrounds and put into DAZ generated backgrounds.

Post Apocalyptic Pinup Patrol Girl: Part III. Diorama Ideas - Page 2 46993048402_905237c7e8_kPin Up Patrol: Urban Area by Gary Menten, on Flickr

Post Apocalyptic Pinup Patrol Girl: Part III. Diorama Ideas - Page 2 46057847185_4c5a2956f4_kwasteland camp by Gary Menten, on Flickr

Post Apocalyptic Pinup Patrol Girl: Part III. Diorama Ideas - Page 2 40101518183_5325d5aad7_kchecking the door cropped by Gary Menten, on Flickr

Rogerbee

Founding Father

Agreed on all counts!

CHEERS!

Peaches

Wow, I love how you do your pictures, 3d renders eh? Looks amazing!

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Peaches wrote:Wow, I love how you do your pictures, 3d renders eh?  Looks amazing!

Thanks. They're just a stop gap for being able to shoot outdoors when the temperature warms up a bit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum