OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OSF Member Introductions . . .

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 30]

101OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:12 pm

highwayman57

Stryker2011 wrote:
highwayman57 wrote:Hello everyone! I see several familiar names here from OSW! Unfortunately, there is some kind of snag with using my highwayman57 handle over here, but at least I can use my old avatar! Looking forward to some pleasant talk about 1:6 without the tech issues spoiling the fun! Wink

David

Weird. I see your username as it was on OSW on all of your posts so far. What are you seeing?

When I made my very first post early this afternoon, my username was simply David. However, in a follow-up post to my request for tech assistance, GubernatorFan stated that he had edited my username to highwayman57, much to my delight. I just hadn't noticed that it was fixed when I made the post here! So I made a little mistake! Embarassed

David

102OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:38 pm

DeltaForceChung

David!

Glad to see you made it here too!

Most definitely the band is getting back together and then some!

103OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:56 pm

highwayman57

DeltaForceChung wrote:David!

Glad to see you made it here too!

Most definitely the band is getting back together and then some!

Good ol' reliable Chung...I'm glad to see you here also! Smile

David

104OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:20 am

dadrab

Welcome in, David.

Pull up a chair and sit a spell.

Good to have you with us.

105OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:10 pm

highwayman57

highwayman57
dadrab wrote:Welcome in, David.

Pull up a chair and sit a spell.

Good to have you with us.
Thanks, Ed !I'm glad to be here! Smile

David

106OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:04 pm

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Some great names coming in, and long may they continue!

CHEERS!

107OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:29 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
As Chung pointed out we now have 50 members, some of whom have never posted. Please feel free to stop in and introduce yourselves. Everyone, no matter their interests, is welcome, and we'd love to hear a bit about you. Greetings to all.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 C8485110

108OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:49 am

Kukolka

Kukolka
Hi, this is Kukolka. I work as a software developer, play video games, D&D, and play with 1:6 scale toys. I've been collecting Barbie since I was 4 years old, and articulated fashion dolls since 2012. Recently I've been adding action figures to my cast of characters.

My major fandoms include The Wheel of Time, Dragon Prince / Dragon Star, Firefly, Buffy, and ST:TNG. I'm currently enjoying Downton Abbey, Hana Yori Dango (the anime), and Outlander (the books), and patiently awaiting the next ASOIAF book. The story for which I'm assembling a cast follows three sisters from a privileged background as they find their own paths in the broader world. The sisters were my player characters in the MMORPG Rappelz, where I met my husband. I sew and make accessories for my figs.

I'm most active on Figurvore (hi onesixthwarrior and maywong) and Flickr. I signed up on OSW last week then found the way here.

Here is my Figure/Bottle contribution. ^.^ Cheers!
OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Figure11

https://kukolkacreates.wordpress.com/blog/

109OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:53 am

onesixthwarrior

onesixthwarrior
Great to see you here, Kukolka!

110OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:55 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Greetings, Kukolka, and welcome aboard. Is that a 1/6 scale wheelchair your figure is sitting in? Interesting. Feel free to share more stuff with us.

111OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:30 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Welcome aboard Kukolka. Nice scene to start off with, and, from what I hear, impeccable taste in vodka. Smile

112OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:12 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hi again, kukolka, just saw your introductory post over at OSW. Feel free to post your questions concerning body types and head sculpts here, as well, as quite a few folks on this site are familiar with the process and should be able to answer your questions.

113OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:25 am

Kukolka

Kukolka
Thanks, OSW, Stryker, and GubernatorFan!

The wheelchair is by Black Ash Kitbash. It's made of plastic, and the wheels don't turn. It fits a male action figure, but also fits the 8.5" Fortune Day body here better than the Barbie or Lammily wheelchairs.

I thought to ask for help first at the larger forum but this one seems much more active for the moment so will ask here too.

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Kukr7s10

114OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:57 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed Welcome aboard Kukolka!

115OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:02 pm

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Kukolka:

Welcome aboard.

116OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:16 am

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Hi everybody! I'm late to the OSF party, I guess, as I was away in Europe with only occasional access to OSW (and due to the OSW password problems I couldn't actually sign in from over there).

Some will know me from OSW and my occasional dioramas that generally have what I would call a Robot Chicken sensibility from before Robot Chicken was a thing.  My childhood roots for 1/6 go to the original Captain Action and Marx figures, also generally Major Matt Mason, Zeroids and every sci-fi toy that's ever been.  I will gladly admit that I am not as good or capable in 1/6 bashing as many of the guys on OSW, in that 1) I lack the physical skills, 2) I don't have enough free time, and 3) if I had more time, I'd still probably be too lazy.  Once in a while I think I do come up with a good idea though.

My main focus these days is to enjoy my 1/6 figures through photography.  That way, my actual figures stay in the basement, but I can still enjoy all of them with no space problems.  I don't think I've ever explained this before but my photoshoot area is actually a metal sheet on top of my bathtub.  It's a good space for lighting purposes.  And it forces me to be disciplined so that every diorama I make and photograph has to be promptly taken down if I want to take a shower Smile

Cheers, best wishes to this OSF enterprise.

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Attachment

117OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:21 am

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
HOT DAMN!

MAM made it!

Good to see you here my friend!

118OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:42 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed Welcome aboard Moonbase Alpha Male, I'm Glad to see you here! cheers  Very Happy

I was starting to wonder what happened you, I did't see on OSW for a long time.

119OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:29 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Excellent. Glad you made it MAM. Welcome!

120OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:35 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I am very happy to see that Moonbase Alpha Male (proper acronym MBAM) has finally made his way to OSF. Welcome aboard and join the party.

I didn't know about the bathtub staging area. But I share the sentiment. Mine is the coffee table in my living room, so my dioramas or backgrounds have to be taken down within minutes or a couple of hours tops.

121OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:13 pm

highwayman57

highwayman57
Glad to see you here, MAM! Smile

David

122OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:09 pm

Kukolka

Kukolka
Thanks, Bad Wolf-787 and DFC!

Welcome, MBAM. Your name is familiar for some reason. scratch That bathtub studio is such a cool idea!

My foamcore dios are set in the 2nd bedroom room so one at a time can stay up most of the time unless we have overnight guest. DH just moved the card table I use for sewing and painting from the kitchen to the 2nd bedroom so now it's my craft room. \o/ Hopeful I can keep the mess from creeping to the rest of the house.

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Kukr7s10

123OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:42 am

dadrab

dadrab
Welcome Kukolka and MBAM.

It's really good to have you both here.

124OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:41 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Welcome on Kukolka! I love that the figures and bottles thing became a running gag! Laughing Now i get to see people's figures AND taste in drinks. You're in good company here.

And Moonbase Alpha Male!!! So glad to see you've arrived! Welcome aboard man.

125OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty delusional is in the house Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:32 am

delusional

delusional
Hi friends,
It's really exciting to have another home away from home. I'll start posting soon.

As always your friend,

delusional

126OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:34 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, delusional. Glad you could make it.

127OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:38 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
We hope you like it here, delusional!

128OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:36 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Welcome on Delusional! Glad you could join the party.

129OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 5 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:56 am

dadrab

dadrab
Good morning, delusional. Welcome.

Come on in and have a seat. The bar's over there, so feel free to relax.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum