OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OSF Member Introductions . . .

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 30]

551OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:41 am

BAMComix

Welcome to OSF!

552OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:21 pm

SithDarkLordDFC

I don't know how long I may remain this time around. I may or may not have much to post and respond.

553OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:18 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Glad to see you back, my friend. Regardless of how long you decide to stick around.

554OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:42 pm

one/sixth-uals

Hello,

I am a complete novice in the 1/6 doll domain... I just learned about this just one week ago! Bought my first doll (TBLeague S09C) two days ago, and am absolutely fascinated by the possibilities which this doll (and also others) offer for visual story telling!

I have begun to shoot a few photo picture series, and I made a website where I am showing them. Since I am interested in visualizing erotic scenes with these beautiful female dolls, I decided to call my these pictures "one/sixth-uals", with a connotation to the term "sexual". I hope that this is ok for this forum.

And my website is: www.onesixthuals.com . In these two past days I have already created a collection of photoshoots with my doll, and I did post all the pictures on that site. These are not really stories, but I just practiced the various poses of the doll. I hope you enjoy this picture collection!

And I hope to find good advice and interesting inspiration on this forum here!

Cheers!

https://www.onesixthuals.com

555OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:03 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, one/sixth-uals. Please make sure to read the guidelines in the following two sticky threads to make sure you don’t post anything that violates forum rules.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1687-forum-general-announcements-continuously-updated

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t6-forum-policies-and-info-continuously-updated

He who dies with the most toys wins!

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 C8485110

556OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:34 pm

one/sixth-uals

one/sixth-uals
Stryker2011 wrote:Welcome aboard, one/sixth-uals. Please make sure to read the guidelines in the following two sticky threads to make sure you don’t post anything that violates forum rules.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1687-forum-general-announcements-continuously-updated

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t6-forum-policies-and-info-continuously-updated

Thanks, Mark, for pointing me to the guidelines!
I was not aware about the fully non-adult rule on this site - but no worries, I will not post anything that violates these guidelines! My photoshoots are indeed adult-themed - but I will also have a few shoots which are "decent" and which I can share here.

Cheers!

https://www.onesixthuals.com

557OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:22 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for keeping the rules in mind, one/sixth-uals. I'm glad you are enjoying your first TBLeague.

558OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:50 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Welcome to both, hope you share pics of your collections Very Happy

559OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:08 am

DarthJ

one/sixth-uals wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Welcome aboard, one/sixth-uals. Please make sure to read the guidelines in the following two sticky threads to make sure you don’t post anything that violates forum rules.

Thanks, Mark, for pointing me to the guidelines!
I was not aware about the fully non-adult rule on this site - but no worries, I will not post anything that violates these guidelines! My photoshoots are indeed adult-themed - but I will also have a few shoots which are "decent" and which I can share here.

Cheers!

You could have guessed. This is a USA based site. Show guns, violence, gore, rotting but dressed corpses as much as you like but don't show 1 nipple or you'll be banned forever and a day.

560OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:17 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
DarthJ wrote:You could have guessed. This is a USA based site. Show guns, violence, gore, rotting but dressed corpses as much as you like but don't show 1 nipple or you'll be banned forever and a day.

This is a France-based site, to the best of my knowledge. It is simply not an adult site, and never has been. This is made clear in the policies (both Forumotion and this specific forum), and I do not see the need to be bitter about it. If that is what one absolutely requires, there are other options.

561OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:49 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, if your looking for doll nudity and sexual situations, try menwithdolls.com.

562OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:25 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed it is good to see you back DFC! Very Happy

563OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:46 pm

SithDarkLordDFC

SithDarkLordDFC
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Indeed it is good to see you back DFC! Very Happy

--

It's just a temporary visit like "Uncle Buck" visiting for the holidays.

I came. I saw. I had a pleasant time.

~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 23116610

564OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:28 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Hi there.

How weird is it for a purely 1/12 collector to join a (mostly) 1/6 scale forum?
However, I found many interesting threads here - reviews, discussions and in-hand pictures of figures I was looking into.

I am in this hobby for about five years. It all started with the Black Series Darth Vader figure which I've literally passed by a couple of times until one day I thought it would be cool to have it in hand.

I've managed to stay within Star Wars realm for a while, discovering high end brands (Mafex, SHF) along the way. But that Vader figure held its own pretty well even compared with more expensive offerings having plethora of hands and more accessories. The biggest appeal was the realistic look thanks to generous amount of soft goods.
I am aware some find it unnatural at this scale, and there are objective reasons for cloth to look better at larger scales. I, however, very much prefer this to visible joints (unless visible joints make sense - such as various robotic and armored characters).

This soft goods preference eventually led me to Mezco. Admittedly, it was even larger rabbit hole than Star Wars collecting because it opened floodgates to other settings - mostly higher-profile things like comics and various cinematic interpretations of them. And I also started stumbling upon other stuff - unlicensed brands, more obscure characters, figures not based on any media, bodies for customs etc. So that is how I found this forum. Several different searches led me here. And, if you don't mind, I'll hang around - perhaps my contributions would be helpful for someone.

565OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:35 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Welcome! looking forward too seeing your collection.

566OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:43 am

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Welcome Visisonar! 1/12 with soft goods is at the stage in development that 1/6 was about 20 years ago so they'll only improve with time especially as 3D printers get more versatile and can create different types of materials to different thicknesses IMO. I've been scratch building custom 1/6 figures for at least 20 years on a daily basis more or less and so have covered many characters from Star Wars for example and some of them are on par with 1/12 even though they are 1/6, what I mean to say is they are the same size so have the same issues; such as Yoda, Even Piell, Kabe etc.. then in the LOTR and The Hobbit world there are so many Hobbits, Dwarves, Goblins etc.. so you should find some useful tips that can apply to 1/12 as well! Wink

567OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:48 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not too strange, Visisonar. I think it is fair to say that most of us collect both 1/6 and 1/12 scale figures, even if we prioritize one scale over the other -- either in general or in relation to particular subjects. While the forum is basically sixth-scale oriented, it does have a special non-sixth-scale section and also many aspects of our discussions and tutorials apply to both scales. So I hope you enjoy it.

568OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:36 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing your collection.

569OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:27 am

Diana

Diana
Welcome Visisonor! Nice to have another 1/12 lover on board! Very Happy

570OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:22 pm

Drop Head

Drop Head
Hello all! I collect mostly DC 1/6, but I am branching out to other licenses. currently kitbashing a Logan which should be done soon! Thanks for welcoming me!

571OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:27 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Drop Head wrote:Hello all! I collect mostly DC 1/6, but I am branching out to other licenses. currently kitbashing a Logan which should be done soon! Thanks for welcoming me!

Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy yourself.

572OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:53 pm

Drop Head

Drop Head
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:
Drop Head wrote:Hello all! I collect mostly DC 1/6, but I am branching out to other licenses. currently kitbashing a Logan which should be done soon! Thanks for welcoming me!

Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy yourself.

Thank you! A quick question, how do I add threads to my watched section on mobile?

573OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:27 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard. Feel free to share your collection.

574OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:58 pm

Drop Head

Drop Head
Here’s a few of my favorites!

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Amav5h10
OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Xlq7qq10
OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Wxl6j910

here’s my collection instagram if you wanna see more: https://instagram.com/drophead.studios?utm_medium=copy_link

575OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:47 pm

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Welcome mate!

576OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:07 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice collection, Drop Head, great figures and beautiful photos.

577OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:04 am

Drop Head

Drop Head
Thanks guys!

578OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:28 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great looking figures! looking forward too seeing more!

579OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 23 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:57 pm

Spartan06

Spartan06
Hello Everyone,
I became interested in 1/6 scale figures after seeing three WW II figures on display in a colleague's office last fall.  After a few months of looking at them on eBay and Pinterest, I ordered one of the TBL lady warriors from Amazon.  That was quickly followed by a Phicen body, head sculpts and accessories from eBay, GianToy and BlackOpsToys, so I'm officially hooked on kit-bashing some figures.  I stumbled on to this forum through a Pinterest link, and was impressed to see all of the tutorials, new release and other helpful information available here!  

My interests are mainly modern military, female warriors and fantasy, although I enjoy looking at many other genres.  My next acquisition will likely be a VeryCool pre-order or a Damtoys modern warrior, but until then I'll be making up a couple of my own modern female warriors.

Looking forward to posting some photos in the next couple of months starting with my head sculpts in that thread.  The one from TBL is just as nice if not nicer in person than it looks in the ad on Amazon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum