OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OSF Member Introductions . . .

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 30]

576OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:07 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Very nice collection, Drop Head, great figures and beautiful photos.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

577OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:04 am

Drop Head

Thanks guys!

578OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:28 am

BAMComix

Great looking figures! looking forward too seeing more!

579OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:57 pm

Spartan06

Hello Everyone,
I became interested in 1/6 scale figures after seeing three WW II figures on display in a colleague's office last fall.  After a few months of looking at them on eBay and Pinterest, I ordered one of the TBL lady warriors from Amazon.  That was quickly followed by a Phicen body, head sculpts and accessories from eBay, GianToy and BlackOpsToys, so I'm officially hooked on kit-bashing some figures.  I stumbled on to this forum through a Pinterest link, and was impressed to see all of the tutorials, new release and other helpful information available here!  

My interests are mainly modern military, female warriors and fantasy, although I enjoy looking at many other genres.  My next acquisition will likely be a VeryCool pre-order or a Damtoys modern warrior, but until then I'll be making up a couple of my own modern female warriors.

Looking forward to posting some photos in the next couple of months starting with my head sculpts in that thread.  The one from TBL is just as nice if not nicer in person than it looks in the ad on Amazon.

580OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:05 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard Drop Head and Spartan06.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 C8485110

581OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:19 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
welcome to osf! looking forward too seeing your stuff!

582OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu May 05, 2022 11:16 am

Cisco Von Drackenn

Cisco Von Drackenn
Hello everyone: Cisco Von Draken here.
I like to find a forum to admire their collections and learn about how to put together some sets correctly.
Warm greetings

583OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu May 05, 2022 3:10 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Cisco Von Drackenn wrote:Hello everyone: Cisco Von Draken here.
I like to find a forum to admire their collections and learn about how to put together some sets correctly.
Warm greetings

Welcome to the Forum, Cisco.

584OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu May 05, 2022 3:30 pm

Cisco Von Drackenn

Cisco Von Drackenn
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:
Cisco Von Drackenn wrote:Hello everyone: Cisco Von Draken here.
Warm greetings

Welcome to the Forum, Cisco.

Thanks 😁👍🏻

585OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu May 05, 2022 4:26 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard. Hopefully you’ll find some inspiration here.

586OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu May 05, 2022 4:45 pm

Cisco Von Drackenn

Cisco Von Drackenn
Stryker2011 wrote:Welcome aboard. Hopefully you’ll find some inspiration here.

Thank You 👍🏻😁

587OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri May 06, 2022 2:23 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Dive in, take a look around, lots of great collections to be seen here Cisco!

588OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri May 06, 2022 7:00 am

blackpool

blackpool
Welcome aboard @Cisco!

589OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon May 09, 2022 7:15 am

Diana

Diana
Welcome Cisco! Nice of you to come out of hiding! Wink

590OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue May 31, 2022 11:41 am

Toucans In The Wild

Toucans In The Wild
Hello! New member here.

I'm from Brazil and I've been collecting anime figures for years, more than 12 years actually if I think about it.

I've always seen 1/6 scale stuff but always found it either "too big" (anime figures are usually 1/8 or 1/7) or too expensive. I did have a Hot Toys Predator and Hot Toys Alien waaaaaay back in the past, but I resold them because I was needing room in my shelves Laughing

Now I'm really getting into 1/6 and browsing shops is like the damnest thing I could do because I open so many tabs of "stuff I wanna buy" that if I add everything up I'll easily spend 5k in a month lol. I better be careful!

I've found this forum through Google searches of a specific figure I was looking for and ended up here. The posts are interesting and you guys have a lot to share, with fascinating collections. I hope to one day be able to compare.

My areas of interest for collecting are anime (even nendoroids), aliens, predator, military vehicles and weapons, sports cars (recently been looking at AutoArt products), dinosaurs (Namnu Studios, Rebor), and keychains Laughing

I'm very ecletic and I like A LOT OF DIFFERENT THINGS. I actually dislike it lol. I wish I was obsessed about just one thing. I would probably spend way less money.

That's it!

591OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue May 31, 2022 11:51 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I hope you have found a great home here, Toucans, and that your collection expands in enjoyable and satisfying ways in part through our help -- without breaking the bank, that is. Smile So much of what you say rings true for so many of us.

592OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue May 31, 2022 11:57 am

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Do you have figmas in your collection, Toucans?

593OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue May 31, 2022 12:22 pm

Toucans In The Wild

Toucans In The Wild
Xavion2004 wrote:Do you have figmas in your collection, Toucans?

I do! Got a few, with intention of getting more Rolling Eyes Suzumiya Haruhi, Hololive (preordered), Fate, Berserk, Persona, Heavily Armed High School Girls (Laughing)

594OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue May 31, 2022 12:26 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, Toucans. It’s always nice to see the intros of members.

595OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue May 31, 2022 12:33 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Welcome, Toucans In the Wild! cheers

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

596OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue May 31, 2022 12:59 pm

davidd

davidd
Toucans In The Wild wrote:

I'm very eclectic and I like A LOT OF DIFFERENT THINGS. ... I wish I was obsessed about just one thing. I would probably spend way less money.

I have been thinking along the same line recently - life would be much simpler and less expensive if I could narrow my hobby focus to one area. But... that's not gonna happen!
Welcome to the forum -- where you will likely be introduced to even more things you suddenly "need" that you never knew existed! Razz

597OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue May 31, 2022 1:16 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
davidd wrote:

I'm very eclectic and I like A LOT OF DIFFERENT THINGS. ... I wish I was obsessed about just one thing. I would probably spend way less money.

I have been thinking along the same line recently - life would be much simpler and less expensive if I could narrow my hobby focus to one area. But... that's not gonna happen!
Welcome to the forum -- where you will likely be introduced to even more things you suddenly "need" that you never knew existed! Razz

I have the same symptoms.  Razz  

I wish I could focus on one line (e.g. LotR) and make it the best I could. But my interests are vast and one line is boring over time...so  Smile

Welcome all recent members!

598OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue May 31, 2022 2:31 pm

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Valiarde wrote:
davidd wrote:

I have the same symptoms.  Razz  

I wish I could focus on one line (e.g. LotR) and make it the best I could. But my interests are vast and one line is boring over time...so  Smile

Welcome all recent members!

Well, I am the same... I do however limit to themes. for Clone Troopers for example only plain or blue markings, so I skipped coruscant guard, Cody etc. similar with stormtroopers, I got blue commander but not the red flame trooper/ yellow mortar trooper. I may eventually break that rule but for now it works

599OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue May 31, 2022 4:47 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
jaztermareal wrote:Well, I am the same... I do however limit to themes. for Clone Troopers for example only plain or blue markings, so I skipped coruscant guard, Cody etc. similar with stormtroopers, I got blue commander but not the red flame trooper/ yellow mortar trooper. I may eventually break that rule but for now it works

So does this mean you POd the two Cone Troopers from Hot Toys (with the BARC Speeders) since they are blue?

600OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue May 31, 2022 4:52 pm

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Stryker2011 wrote:
jaztermareal wrote:Well, I am the same... I do however limit to themes. for Clone Troopers for example only plain or blue markings, so I skipped coruscant guard, Cody etc. similar with stormtroopers, I got blue commander but not the red flame trooper/ yellow mortar trooper. I may eventually break that rule but for now it works

So does this mean you POd the two Cone Troopers from Hot Toys (with the BARC Speeders) since they are blue?

no, no space for the vehicles (nor funds). I will buy them separate if they decide to sell that way. if not, I will buy the troopers loose on ebay.

601OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue May 31, 2022 7:55 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Xavion2004 wrote:Do you have figmas in your collection, Toucans?

I do! Got a few, with intention of getting more Rolling Eyes  Suzumiya Haruhi, Hololive (preordered), Fate, Berserk, Persona, Heavily Armed High School Girls (Laughing)

That’s awesome!  They did a great job on the Suzumiya cast.   I have most of them except for some of the variants that are dressed up in different outfits (witch, cheerleader, maid, etc.).  I don’t watch a lot of anime, but Suzumiya is probably my favorite.

I also have all of the Fate/Stay Night and Fate Zero figures as well.  I just pick and choose on the Fate Grand Order stuff.  Any time the subject of new Figma reveals comes up, you’ll hear me bitch about not getting an illya, Caster, or Berserker.  Laughing

602OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:16 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
welcome Toucans In The Wild, looking forward too seeing your stuff!

603OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:13 am

Diana

Diana
Welcome Toucans! Nice of you to introduce yourself and welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing you around! Very Happy

604OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 24 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:10 am

Taiheiyou

Hello,

I'm brand new posting on the forum, even though I've been browsing it for a while.
I'm from Italy, and I'm also quite new in collecting 1/6 scale action figures. For the time being, I've got three (Jiaou) "macho" male dolls (two suntan and one regular), and two (TBLeague) female dolls (with big bosom, one suntan and one pale). I'm also expecting a fourth (Jiaou) "lean" male doll, which is bound to arrive in August.

I've definitely got a lot to learn about this fantastic world, but I'm sure I will collect lots of information here, and, in the future, to help you out, too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum