OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
It certainly appears to have worked!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Nice work on the weathering. If I have one nit, and it’s a minor one, it looks like he has lady-hips; otherwise it’s looking very cool.

shovelchop81

GubernatorFan wrote:It certainly appears to have worked!

Cheers GF! It's more subtle in daylight but them who knows what scrap he'd just been in? Wink

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice work on the weathering. If I have one nit, and it’s a minor one, it looks like he has lady-hips; otherwise it’s looking very cool.

affraid lol! I hadn't noticed that until now! You're right, I wonder if I can fix that or just stick a Pepper Potts head on instead! Could be useful to get another to make a Rescue/First Aid PP too.

shovelchop81

I found some random stuff including a tiny metal cheese grater that must have come from a Xmas cracker along with some of the other bits, to make some exoskeletal underarmour, i.e. the frame work etc.. under the armour for his left arm. I also had his new head arrive today, very nice indeed for £14! I've done most of the work to correct the 'lady hips' by dremelling out the sockets so they can sit closer to his crotch giving him a straighter waistline, I'll have to fill the inner gaps inside the thigh joints so will most likely use hot glue. I also did most of the Chopper Predator's helmet today not that it's related to this build at all!

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 EIoCBYq

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 AxzDjVP

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 IiM9ZJp

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 YQ3p5Co

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 Vq6JLTv

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 VsFlHtq

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 C7ZKWcb

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 5onEK4y

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 MWijWCQ

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 LWHqAqX

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I know that's not the point, but I also love the tiny metal cheese grater. Is it 1/6 scale?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hehe... Lady Hips...

Looking good, Alex. That is a decent head for the cost.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I know that's not the point, but I also love the tiny metal cheese grater. Is it 1/6 scale?

Nah, it's just really small, might work for nutmeg or cinnamon I guess but split apart already for the panels.

Stryker2011 wrote:Hehe... Lady Hips...

Looking good, Alex. That is a decent head for the cost.

Not sure why you're giggling at 'lady hips' I was just using your description! LOL.

Stryker2011 wrote: Nice work on the weathering. If I have one nit, and it’s a minor one, it looks like he has lady-hips; otherwise it’s looking very cool. wrote:

A few years back and we'd only dream of a head of that quality on the secondary market, go back ten years and we'd only dream of a head like that full stop! Look at the old HT Colonial Marine sculpts we had back then... affraid

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 4823374018602681602

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 Mms24-drake20

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Legs back on with narrowed hips and I built his under armour exoskeleton arm using random bits and bobs to resemble HT's versions in the past etc.. The arm is still posable and removable to swap out for an armoured one. Good news, the seller has posted the gantry dio!

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 9RAHb8y

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 PdrSWUn

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 1W0PZF8

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 CfBClZk

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 5Gyuzb7

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 U8YIOwV

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 ZPzKAp1

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 76ijPne

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 A9ruOLy

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 LUkl5G2

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 AyJYk27

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 9QTfkZ9

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 4PUG7Fl

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 Zy4WA8I

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He's ready to go on that diorama. Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:He's ready to go on that diorama. Smile

Cheers GF! Still bugs me that the under armour is fatter than the armoured arm but HT had the same problem since the suits are CGI and make them skin tight plus this KO in fractionally undersized due to the mould shrinkage after being cast from the original. You'd think with all the oversized KO Transformers (much more complicated moulds) they could address this problem, I guess the production numbers are too small too! Wink
I'll try an OEM HT MK7 spare armoured arm and see how that looks against the unarmoured one.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I can understand your issue with the under armor arm being a bit bigger than the armored one, but overall, I think it still looks pretty cool. Great news about the gantry.

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 C8485110

Peaches

Peaches
@shovelchop81 regarding that video clip, I'd give anything for a machine like that to dress me in the morning, LOL.

Love the inner workings arm, that's an amazing job !

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:I can understand your issue with the under armor arm being a bit bigger than the armored one, but overall, I think it still looks pretty cool. Great news about the gantry.

Cheers Stryker! The MK7 arm doesn't make enough difference to swap it out and that's one of the beefier regular armours too!

Peaches wrote:@shovelchop81 regarding that video clip, I'd give anything for a machine like that to dress me in the morning, LOL.  

Love the inner workings arm, that's an amazing job !

LOL! And thanks Peaches!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Well the Annular Gantry by TYS Toys arrived, super fast shipping from China! Bloody heavy and a bunch of big boxes, really glad postage was included, must have cost a fortune alone! My thread on unboxing and assembly is below:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1477-unboxing-assembling-tys-iron-man-walk-through-annular-gantry-from-the-avengers-assemble-movie

Of course I'll be modding it no end LOL! I have plans to articulate the arms, paint silver accents etc.. to make details pop, make more articulated arms, use blue EL-Wire running up the insides of the rings and on the steps etc.. I roughly calculated I will need 8m of it but that can't be right! LOL. I'll also need to create more places to put all the articulated arms, perhaps make opening floor sections where the armour is put in storage in the film etc.. Anyway nice to actually be excited about a build, been a while TBH as I was pretty burnt out the last couple of months. Already gone through my parts bags and boxes looking for mechanical arm fodder. I've also cut up the helmet for the MKVI and I'm simultaneously working on Pepper's Rescue armour using the Ultraman armour as a base like I planned but changing the feet (they're enormous for a man let alone a lady), modded the neck and visor, thinking about a rocket booster pack like she has in many versions of the suit, going to have to do something about that giant red crotch armour, looks like it's straight out of a 'Cameo' video!

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 RQEbyBs

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 FgmkIFN

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 LMo4zhN

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 RI7B9pj

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 Z7Qrcaa

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 LsKjj03

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 D6ZWa1D

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 S6MOPEt

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 FBnkgq7

Great song! Cool  Love Scottish band 'Gun's  cover version too:

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
I've been cutting loads of parts up including all the gantry arm limbs to make them articulated, need to be very careful and use a jeweller's saw since they are brittle resin. Also working on Pepper's new feet, getting one of the Ultraman ankle connectors out was a right pain, they assemble them by positioning the parts then use expanding hollow pins pressed in to join them together which makes it impossible to reverse the procedure (like using a barbed nail in wood). All apart safely now after using just about every tool I have! Modded and glued the Hasbro IM feet back together, just waiting to be attached, I was hoping to make everything reversible mechanically but think I'm going to need to cut the silver boot covers back a bit to fit the new boots. While removing the 'Cameo' like crotch piece I discovered a bunch of new articulation, the hips can be slid out widthways which is great for portraying a female figure, the chest can also go outwards; I've amassed some more subtle crotch armour to replace it. Oh, and the EL-Wire with mains driver arrived too.

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 1AXymI1

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 DoWO5kT

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 FKtxLjP

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 HkLJgkU

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 RbS2dJX

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 XjVd9R7

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 I6nNJlL

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 DMXQfWT

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 6kfWVQO

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 POxFe09

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 GYSOu3l

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 SN1EMf2

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 JJR5qCp

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 0wAlXuz

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 Ax1Ig14

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 ZHLQ5nX

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 C3kkWo7

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 KMM20ka

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 JXofiMM

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 UadMtmY

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 I22lTfy

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 GrT0NuG

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 WKVxVkM

And here's Gun's (Hard Rock band) version of Cameo's 'Word Up', certainly a LOT less camp! I'd forgotten just how gay the Cameo video was LOL!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice work. You certainly are brave cutting up all the gantry arms — I couldn’t do it, but I’m sure it’ll turn out cool. Pretty neat articulation finds on that Ultraman figure.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I am very afraid from all this disassembly, but trust your courage will be vindicated in the end. Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice work. You certainly are brave cutting up all the gantry arms — I couldn’t do it, but I’m sure it’ll turn out cool. Pretty neat articulation finds on that Ultraman figure.

GubernatorFan wrote:I am very afraid from all this disassembly, but trust your courage will be vindicated in the end. Smile

It's decent prep work that takes time, loads of filing and shimming needed to be done today, then the hunt for the perfect screw or bolt for each joint but I now have 1 fully articulated arm... it only took all day! Rolling Eyes Wink

Example of joints needing repair and correct shimming etc..

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 ZRJRApe

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 GnVXZuX

One down... no idea how many to go...Yup, needed all that stuff to do it too!

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 BENm6UE

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 43uoFdZ

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 Tk1ugfH

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 2hs3Ze3

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow! That turned out awesome.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think it looks just as it should. How may more to go?

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:Wow! That turned out awesome.

GubernatorFan wrote:I think it looks just as it should. How may more to go?

Thanks! Here are some quickly built arms, they'll all be sprayed and brushed to match each other. If paint does chip off the blue it won't be very noticeable as it should look like reflected light from all the blue EL-Wire I'll be installing. I have a black version of that white multijointed arm, I just need to find it!LOL. The nubs are going to be cut off the baby claw arms.

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 NPoeMiP

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 FNRtZUL

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 Aj0yoMQ

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 W06G6Xf

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looking great. I can’t wait to see the gantry in action. Are you going to use Tony, Pepper, or both in this thing?

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:Looking great. I can’t wait to see the gantry in action. Are you going to use Tony, Pepper, or both in this thing?

Just Tony, Pepper is only in the thread as she is also an IM build with minor mods so no point in separate thread for her, sorry for any confusion! Made her new crotch armour and started painting it along with her mask; I also found that black ratcheted multiposable arm for the gantry.

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 EZLmDf7

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 RGUwStu

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 DdnpQgd

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 D7bECB4

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ahh, thanks for the clarification. That new groin piece fits in perfectly.

Delanie

Delanie
HeyAlex, given your multiple uses for Bionicle joints and this thread have you seen this?

https://shop.lego.com/en-GB/product/The-Hulkbuster-Ultron-Edition-76105

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:Ahh, thanks for the clarification. That new groin piece fits in perfectly.

Thanks!

Delanie wrote:HeyAlex, given your multiple uses for Bionicle joints and this thread have you seen this?

https://shop.lego.com/en-GB/product/The-Hulkbuster-Ultron-Edition-76105

No I hadn't actually, nice set!
I went a bit bigger and quite a bit more complex a few years back now and built a 1/6 Punisher themed MECH suit out of Bionicles, a carved up and seriously dremelled out large Hasbro(?) Titans series Hulkbuster, 5mm Allen bolts and magnets etc.. with a scratch built Punisher pilot who fits inside while keeping it still fully articulated. Took a year to build and finished it before Hot Toys revised their HB figure to be able to fit a full sized Iron Man inside... Wink coincidence? I joke that it was my fault they redesigned it and caused a year delay on its release! Laughing

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 AA0UWgd

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 7LL9CzX

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 Hn86i26

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 7Q42bYs

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 N4nEBWH

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 NIURfXE

Armour opens up on hinges using magnetic locks, each part is separately articulated like flower petals...of war Wink

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 K7egcCu

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 3Ins5no

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 LDHRuNP

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 HtLpXKa

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 Fg3KRyY

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 DiqIEm2

WIP thread, 12 long pages.

Finished pictures and battle pictures thread

Ah.. sweet memory lane! One of my favourite builds that one, please excuse my indulgences Cool ..

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
More memory lane in a way as I finally started to rebuild my Iron Samurai after taking loads of stuff off him years ago since members on OSW said he was too complex i.e. busy visually so I've had to repaint the armour to cover up all the removed parts' glue spots and redo the gold trim, I need to clear coat everything including the Pepper Rescue armour face shield, groin armour and boots once painted properly (I'm going to paint the unmasked areas silver). Did some work on Rescue as you can see, not finished but getting there; I'll swap out her hands for smaller ones as well. I'm waiting on some gel super glue so I can install the EL-Wire into the gantry, I removed the LED harness complete with switch and power source so will be great in a custom build in the future. I finished the four original mechanical arms of the gantry too so the are all articulated and like the others awaiting paint.

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 YZmM8yH

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 L0hzaHC

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 NN0ecnj

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 E2GeBuA

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 Qvhbq7k

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 IGmQzaI

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 3eV5OTp

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 AYBnydY

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 BfFp1PK

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 NPOoRMI

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 YOGS3b8

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 J38ef0w

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 UQulQqC

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 AG8f4EI

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 NhQzPiz

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 CRa3h9Y

HC Toys Iron Man MKVI KO Rebuild For Walking Gantry.The Photo Shoot Setup Trials & Tribulations..  - Page 3 MYL8DvN

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Is there such a thing as too complex? I think the figures and display are beautifully done.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Is there such a thing as too complex? I think the figures and display are beautifully done.

Apparently! LOL. I was referring to the Iron Samurai in his original guise, it was one of those dreaded threads where I'd done loads of work to make him, then loads of work to do finished pictures of him (I even put my TV on it's side and worked out how to get pictures from my computer onto my precariously balanced TV as backdrops for the photo shoot). But when I posted the thread I had lots of visits from members but not a single comment! Eventually I got so frustrated I posted something like: 'WTF? not one comment? What's wrong?' and members told me he was too complicated to look at. I'll find some pics from that thread and post them here tomorrow with a link for you to see what you think Wink . Off to bed now... Cheers by the way! Had you seen my Punisher MECH before?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum