OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kat's Photo shoot.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kat's Photo shoot. Empty Kat's Photo shoot. Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:10 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Kat's Photo shoot. 51716979536_042778433f_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51716177082_800918ee53_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51717636729_bf6b1b6144_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51716979441_71638f6012_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51716177007_420076f135_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51717236128_80cf53de53_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51717636394_1354d28b03_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51717847150_68cf95545b_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51717847120_0aa5d8530d_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51717636619_ff7e6f22b6_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51717636599_5a230179c1_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51716979246_47142a1814_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51716176672_e857baa08b_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51717636544_ed918ce596_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51717636519_bc4eb72ea6_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51717636504_ba631b29b3_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51716979171_102e2211d1_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51716176742_2df6a71f19_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51717636424_1415dc6b52_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51717846955_2ac5a6c1f4_c
Kat's Photo shoot. 51717636364_43751ab3b4_c

2Kat's Photo shoot. Empty Re: Kat's Photo shoot. Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:20 am

Illusion

Illusion
great shots of a cool lady in this totally enviable environment…

(just a little note from a jewelry obsessed person: if you were to add another little metal loop at the top of the pendant to lead the chain through, the lovely pendant would lie flat on her dress rather than being on its side. Sorry, I do not know the right English terms, but I hope you see what I mean? does not have to be a bought piece but can be done with a piece of silver wire.)

3Kat's Photo shoot. Empty Re: Kat's Photo shoot. Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:30 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Great photos. I envy your pub diorama. Every figure looks much more realistic in this fantastic environment.

4Kat's Photo shoot. Empty Re: Kat's Photo shoot. Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:00 am

Diana

Diana
Hah! I love how you took a soft sculpt like the KT004 and made her into a rockstar. And it works!
She sure knows how to flirt with the camera! And of course your bar is unbelievably... amazing.

5Kat's Photo shoot. Empty Re: Kat's Photo shoot. Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:11 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
Randam Hajile wrote:Every figure looks much more realistic in this fantastic environment.
I agree. The diorama is the real star in this shooting  rabbit

6Kat's Photo shoot. Empty Re: Kat's Photo shoot. Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:49 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Illusion wrote:great shots of a cool lady in this totally enviable environment…

(just a little note from a jewelry obsessed person: if you were to add another little metal loop at the top of the pendant to lead the chain through, the lovely pendant would lie flat on her dress rather than being on its side. Sorry, I do not know the right English terms, but I hope you see what I mean? does not have to be a bought piece but can be done with a piece of silver wire.)

Thank you so much! so pleased you liked the pics. Hey, no offense taken at all about the necklace, it's actually a really cool idea, thank you Very Happy . I will have to look into it. You would think that he manufacturers of these items would think of this? scratch By he way, you jewellery work is amazing! bounce bounce bounce bounce

Randam Hajile wrote:Great photos. I envy your pub diorama. Every figure looks much more realistic in this fantastic environment.

Thanks so much! and thanks also for the follow on flickr, I really enjoy your uploads cheers .

Diana wrote:Hah! I love how you took a soft sculpt like the KT004 and made her into a rockstar. And it works!
She sure knows how to flirt with the camera! And of course your bar is unbelievably... amazing.

Many thanks Diana, so pleased you enjoyed this post Very Happy .

ElBundy wrote:
Randam Hajile wrote:Every figure looks much more realistic in this fantastic environment.
I agree. The diorama is the real star in this shooting  rabbit

Thanks so much my friend!

Huge thanks to everyone also for the fantastic comments about the Ammo Arms, I just wish your figures could stop by for a pint or two bounce bounce drunken drunken

7Kat's Photo shoot. Empty Re: Kat's Photo shoot. Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:39 am

Illusion

Illusion
could have thought of posting a quick sample of what I mean. Here you can see the additional metal ring.
Kat's Photo shoot. 20210920_071858umj3k

also like how she is „wearing“ her cigarettes… (always tough to admit liking cigarettes as accessories as I am a „militant non-smoker“)

BAMComix wrote:
Huge thanks to everyone also for the fantastic comments about the Ammo Arms, I just wish your figures could stop by for a pint or two bounce bounce drunken drunken

also wish they could Cool

8Kat's Photo shoot. Empty Re: Kat's Photo shoot. Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:00 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Illusion wrote:could have thought of posting a quick sample of what I mean. Here you can see the additional metal ring.
Kat's Photo shoot. 20210920_071858umj3k

also like how she is „wearing“ her cigarettes… (always tough to admit liking cigarettes as accessories as I am a „militant non-smoker“)

BAMComix wrote:

also wish they could Cool

bounce bounce bounce Thanks so much for posting that, it will make it so much easier bounce bounce

9Kat's Photo shoot. Empty Re: Kat's Photo shoot. Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:36 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Great shots, that's a cool photo shoot.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Kat's Photo shoot. 1f60e

10Kat's Photo shoot. Empty Re: Kat's Photo shoot. Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:32 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like it a lot. Of course, I'm predisposed to like pretty much anything displayed in Dal's stunning diorama, but this works very nicely, and realistically enough (almost didn't notice the skeleton design on the sleeves). The head is not really that soft a sculpt or expres​sion(then again, it is no SD), but Dal certainly knows how to use it, shoot it, and present it. I don't know if it is the angle of the photography or the body used (S23B?), but the more chesty poses in this photoshoot do not have the ... oversized-knock-you-over-backwards quality that some others do. So it works a lot better, I think.

Illusion is absolutely right about the pendant, but not all of us have the skill or patience to make such tiny modifications. Of course, I cannot speak for Dal, for all I know he can do this in a split second.

11Kat's Photo shoot. Empty Re: Kat's Photo shoot. Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:18 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:Great shots, that's a cool photo shoot.

Many thanks Theboo!

GubernatorFan wrote:I like it a lot. Of course, I'm predisposed to like pretty much anything displayed in Dal's stunning diorama, but this works very nicely, and realistically enough (almost didn't notice the skeleton design on the sleeves). The head is not really that soft a sculpt or expres​sion(then again, it is no SD), but Dal certainly knows how to use it, shoot it, and present it. I don't know if it is the angle of the photography or the body used (S23B?), but the more chesty poses in this photoshoot do not have the ... oversized-knock-you-over-backwards quality that some others do. So it works a lot better, I think.

Illusion is absolutely right about the pendant, but not all of us have the skill or patience to make such tiny modifications. Of course, I cannot speak for Dal, for all I know he can do this in a split second.

Very Happy Cheers Ian, so cool that you enjoyed the photo shoot. Kat's sleeves are from one of the 'Gemini' twins figures, her head isn't an SD as you said, but a Kimi 004 and you were spot on with her body bounce , she is an S23b. I think the S23b is a good all round body for these types of figures. Laughing , I'm still looking into Illusion's great suggestion, I will let you all know how I get on Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

12Kat's Photo shoot. Empty Re: Kat's Photo shoot. Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:48 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks, Dal. S23B is one of my favorite TBLeague bodies, just behind S29B and S25B -- the muscled arms are perhaps not ideal in some contexts (but they are in others) and the medium bust is a definite advantage in most contexts (especially when it comes to outfitting). And that makes perfect sense for your characters, as beautifully illustrated here.

13Kat's Photo shoot. Empty Re: Kat's Photo shoot. Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:42 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks, Dal. S23B is one of my favorite TBLeague bodies, just behind S29B and S25B -- the muscled arms are perhaps not ideal in some contexts (but they are in others) and the medium bust is a definite advantage in most contexts (especially when it comes to outfitting). And that makes perfect sense for your characters, as beautifully illustrated here.

Very Happy Very Happy Thanks Ian!

14Kat's Photo shoot. Empty Re: Kat's Photo shoot. Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:46 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very pretty. And so many of the poses look very natural. She definitely has some "guns" on her (slang for biceps for those of you confused).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Kat's Photo shoot. C8485110

15Kat's Photo shoot. Empty Re: Kat's Photo shoot. Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:34 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Very pretty. And so many of the poses look very natural. She definitely has some "guns" on her (slang for biceps for those of you confused).

Thanks Mark Very Happy pleased you enjoyed the pics. I guess her guns are from all them power chords? Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum