OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
That was fast.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
brassco wrote:just received mine.

Congratulations. You know now we're just going to ask for a review or at least quick impressions! Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

brassco

I was hoping someone else would do it, coz i'm still busy with my house moving!!! a lot of figures not yet unboxed!!!

In fact, i've been having Soldier Strange for almost a month now...still boxed...

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
brassco wrote:I was hoping someone else would do it, coz i'm still busy with my house moving!!! a lot of figures not yet unboxed!!!

In fact, i've been having Soldier Strange for almost a month now...still boxed...

I am sorta teasing you -- which is not to say we won't appreciate a presentation -- if and when you're ready to make one. Good luck with the move. As has come up elsewhere, these can be such a pain...

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Karotte

Hello folks,

i received my queen about 2 weeks ago and found only time today to have a look. She´s just awesome!. .. I´m not an expert of 1/12 figures or else, but i think she is worth every euro i spend on her. I will post some pictures if you like, but pls dont expect a high-end review...

greetings!

PS: If i voileted some rules for new members pls tell me what to do (Introduction or sth like this). I´m new, so pls some patience. Thx!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Karotte wrote:Hello folks,

i received my queen about 2 weeks ago and found only time today to have a look. She´s just awesome!. .. I´m not an expert of 1/12 figures or else, but i think she is worth every euro i spend on her. I will post some pictures if you like, but pls dont expect a high-end review...

greetings!

PS: If i voileted some rules for new members pls tell me what to do (Introduction or sth like this). I´m new, so pls some patience. Thx!

Welcome aboard. You haven’t done anything wrong. But feel free to check out the top part of the General section — the Sticky Section. Have fun.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you Karotte, we're looking forward to whatever you choose to share. Glad you are enjoying the set.

doodlehobby

Looking forward to seeing your first thoughts on it Karotte. I'm keeping away from their 1/12 offerings until they improve the body some more. The lack of articulation in the arms is rather disappointing.

Karotte

Hello folks,

thank you for your nice words.

Some pictures (as i said i´m not an expert in any way which includes taking pictures... Rolling Eyes ):

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 2 I59747bzurd7

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 2 I59748b0glzk

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 2 I59749b2zqm2

She´s about 14,5 cm high... I plan to create some kind of dio with an encounter with a German Order Knight (Palm Warrior) on a horse in a snowy and icy environment... could be fun... she´s dead, so even half naked she won´t fetch a cold! Very Happy

@doodlehobby: I get your point. But I slowly (but steadily) run out of space... 1/6 is just too big... although i think i will buy arkhalla in 1/6 too... kind of an addiction... drunken

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
She looks great! I really like her face...it's definitely much nicer than the generic headsculpt that tbleague included with the nude 1/12 figures. Thank you for sharing! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the photos and notes. Nice miniature rendition of the original. And the face does look better than the one included with the generic 1/12 female bodies.

doodlehobby

Nice. But I wish TBL/Phicen would work on second gen body already with better articulation. With the arms the way they are, it's difficult to come up with some natural dynamic posing. Sad

AlliesVintageVibes

I love this doll. I think she’s so pretty. Much prettier than the Frist 1/12 TBLeague Doll head sculpt.
I will be adding her to my storyline shortly. Still have to give her a name female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 2 Aee85f10
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 2 4a654110female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 2 Aee85f10
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 2 4a654110

Karotte

She really looks cute in this outfit! Nice pics! Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Karotte wrote:She really looks cute in this outfit! Nice pics! Very Happy

I second that. Pity they went with such a bland doll-like expression on the first 1/12 seamless figure.

AlliesVintageVibes

Karotte wrote:She really looks cute in this outfit! Nice pics! Very Happy

Thank you very much

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks like TBL is fully committed to the 1/12th line; this will be the next one:

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 2 1507410

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 2 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I’m always interested in these for the headsculpts, and will keep an eye out for them parted out later on. : )

Karotte

@Stryker: Thanks for sharing!

But the hs is not attractive to me and the goodies too, so it´s a pass.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here's another one some of you might be interested in:

female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 2 12213611
female - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: The first 1/12 movable doll - Arkhalla Queen / Bloodsucking Queen (PL2019-142) - Page 2 12215010

She's up at a couple sites, but here is the OSK link:

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1959

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks better than the 1/6 version to me, but then again I wasn't paying much attention...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ha, I knew it! And now I want that parted-out body....

Diana

Diana
That face looks great, and she will look stunning on the shelf!
Would love to see Lady Bat, too! And Painkiller Jane, Tariah Silver Valkyrie and Arhian City of Horrors. I'd get them all. Rolling Eyes
Can't do that with 1/6 so I'm loving the 1/12 scale for supporting limited funds and space. Smile
Ordered Nancy, too, though. Suspect

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, AerynDiana. Glad you could make it.

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:Welcome aboard, AerynDiana. Glad you could make it.
Thank you! I'm liking it! Smile

Karotte

Oh noooo..... Evil or Very Mad I´ll have to buy her... my poor bank-account.

Nekk-ra

BBTS just put 1/12 versions of Skarah Valkyrie and Arhian CoH up for pre-order at $77.99 each. I chose Arhian because she'll make a good companion for Mezco's Conan, but admit Skarah has the prettier face.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?HideSoldOut=true&PageSize=100&SortOrder=New&Company=245

Diana

Diana
OMGOMG Didn't I call it?? Damn. Both at the same time. That's cruel... Couldn't they have been a month apart at least?

*resist the impulse*

On another note... I'm still waiting for 1/12 Purgatory... Sad

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Those both look great! I'm actually kinda tempted as their footwear would solve some of my 1/12 customizing issues. :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum