OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Product Review: TBLeague Phicen M35 Body

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

Body - Product Review: TBLeague Phicen M35 Body - Page 2 1twZUwr

Arnold's head arrived with his "Calvln Kleln" tank top and briefs. Even with powder they were quite hard to fit on the M35 body! Fortunately it somewhat succeeded.

Perfect Figure Toys

GubernatorFan wrote:
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:The M35 is in stock in the US?  By who?  I'm just getting the Arkhalla shipments in this week and Sparta Goddess is on the ocean en route right now.  

Some of the eBay stores operating out of Boston are showing it as in stock for $99 plus $9 shipping. For example, acec_union and simplehappylife.

I have suspicion that they aren't being honest. I think both of those sellers also operate out of China and say they are "US sellers" but in fact some of their items come from their China/HK mailing location. But who knows? I just know it was just released in Asia so for them to have them already, they either had someone fly them over, or they're full of $#@!.

http://www.perfectfiguretoys.com

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:I have suspicion that they aren't being honest.  I think both of those sellers also operate out of China and say they are "US sellers" but in fact some of their items come from their China/HK mailing location.   But who knows?  I just know it was just released in Asia so for them to have them already, they either had someone fly them over, or they're full of $#@!.  

Well, I was also very surprised, but since I refuse to pay $25 extra for each (I am buying more than one), we'll never know... I have purchased plenty from both, and both the tracking and the speed of receipt suggest they are sending the stuff from Massachusetts.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

ReverendSpooky

GubernatorFan wrote:
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:I have suspicion that they aren't being honest.  I think both of those sellers also operate out of China and say they are "US sellers" but in fact some of their items come from their China/HK mailing location.   But who knows?  I just know it was just released in Asia so for them to have them already, they either had someone fly them over, or they're full of $#@!.  

Well, I was also very surprised, but since I refuse to pay $25 extra for each (I am buying more than one), we'll never know... I have purchased plenty from both, and both the tracking and the speed of receipt suggest they are sending the stuff from Massachusetts.

Yeah, those EBay guys in Massachusetts are all pretty reliable. I order from them a lot, Specifically Storeon44, who have been really good to me in the past. And I see Ekia says they're in stock there as well.

http://reverendspooky.com

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
My totally reliable, trusted by me go-to guys Toy Square have the M35 as a preorder for $79.99 but still showing Q4 2018, whereas recent info above suggests it should come sooner.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum